[VIDEOS] "Foreign coaches never make me feel that I am lacking in any skills, but that is not how I feel when I play for the Pakistan team": Azam Khan

Got named wicketkeeper of the tournament and played some decent cameos beside the one big inning.

He has potential and could be useful in the Caribbean where he has played CPL

I have been asking the same question for months now.

Azam is gaining even more, and he has a much more active lifestyle than your regular obese person.

This means that he must be consuming at least 3,000+ calories every single day otherwise he would be shedding weight in no time considering the fact that he is involved in physical activity every day.

Why is no one able to watch over his diet. He has been with the Islamabad coaching staff for the last 40 days. Why can’t they monitor what he eats?

Absolute embarrassment for a professional sportsperson, whose day job is to literally remain fit.

On top of that he can only bash some C level slow trundlers or pathetic spinners. Good for 3rd tier league cricket.

Keep him far away from the national team.

Ik this isn't really relevant, but as someone who was once a 96KG and am now 70KG, I lost weight by just replacing fast food and sugar drinks with fiber rich food.

I've noticed the people who struggle with weight loss mainly complain about starving or feeling hungry during a diet and that's because their not eating fiber rich food.

For example an 180 gram choclate bar is approximately 1050 calories but it wouldn't fill you up, whereas a smoked salmon sandwich with avocado which is tasty and would fill you up for atleast 6 to 8 hours is only 580 calories, and an adult male can easily have something similarly filling 3x a day and lose weight without feeling hungry.

Their was even a gym trainer in Instagram who deliberately gained 70KG only to lose it with just diet in 2 years because he just filled himself with fiber.

My question is, Azam Khan lives an active lifestyle given that he's a cricketer, so logically he doesn't need exercise just diet. Can't a management hire a nutrionist to guide him?

A proper nutrionist literally just assigns fiber rich food so the person doesn't feel hungry and that's it? So does azam Khan have no one to guide him? Or is it that he doesn't just care and is constantly eating chocolates, McDonald's, sugar drinks etc?

Based of his interviews it seems he doesn't care since he straight up called himself an atheletic wicketkeeper?

I always get angry at overweight people who act like their not overweight or are in denial, like bro, you did this to yourself, and it isn't non reversable, just eat fruits( natural sugar), vegetables, fiber and protein with some sourdough bread to get non processed carbs .

It's not that difficult bro. I'll do it with you.

Tubby nearly cost Islamabad the game all on his own. First he ran out his teams best player because he was too fat to run, and then he didn’t make up for it by getting out playing a village cricket shot.

His most vocal supporters are most likely fat and lazy like him.

I am not ‘woke’ enough to support this plus sized model who is more qualified for being Islamabad’s team mascot, in fact he might have a double role, I could swear that giant Teddy Bear was him, but it started to run a bit faster then Azam which gave it away.

Those defending him have a word with yourself, you show up like this even for a club game you’re going to be the joke for the rest of the season, how he has found himself in pro sport is beyond me, only Pakistani’s would back the sumo up.

Embarrassing.
Its soo hilarious. His most vocal fan was saying we are fat shaming.

Like brother, its a sport, you need to run offcourse you will be called out if you are fat.

Some of these guys have really flawed logics and to defend it they tag there buddies and high five each other

Last edited by a moderator:

Azam is gaining even more, and he has a much more active lifestyle than your regular obese person.

This means that he must be consuming at least 3,000+ calories every single day otherwise he would be shedding weight in no time considering the fact that he is involved in physical activity every day.

Why is no one able to watch over his diet. He has been with the Islamabad coaching staff for the last 40 days. Why can’t they monitor what he eats?
Why do coaches need to monitor him when he should be monitoring it himself.

Reports are it took him 20 mins and couldnt even finish the race.

And this is the PSls best keeper...

Its soo hilarious. His most vocal fan was saying we are fat shaming.

Like brother, its a sport, you need to run offcourse you will be called out if you are fat.

Some of these guys have really flawed logics and to defend it they tag there buddies and high five each other
The logic is beyond ridiculous.

Haris sohail one of our most classy batsmen had to leave the team due to fitness issues, However in his case despite his glaring knew problem, he could still bat and run for considerable periods of time and field. And despite all this he was declared unfit.

Here we have Azam who can't even walk normally for 20 mins and gets chubbier and chubbier every day, His fitness is 100x worse then haris sohail's ever was, same goes for his batting, keeping, fielding.

Pakistani fans be Wilding yo!

This guy gives Anant Ambani a run for his money.

Ar least Anant doesn't have to play cricket to get rich.

This guy gives Anant Ambani a run for his money.

Ar least Anant doesn't have to play cricket to get rich.
Anant ambani is the biggest example of why Billionaires should not have kids, or if their having kids, not let their kids inherit anything.

It's possible that they do monitor what he eats.

The problem with obese and overweight people is that you can't monitor them 24/7, and it's very easy to cheat even for sports superstars.

So even if they monitor, Theirs nothing stopping him from ordering every day in private.

While speaking to the media today ahead of the Ireland and England tour, Azam Khan said:

"We are not robots that you press a button and we start performing. We all want to perform for the Pakistan team because that’s how you build your name. If given an opportunity, I will try to give my best."

While speaking to the media today ahead of the Ireland and England tour, Azam Khan said:

"We are not robots that you press a button and we start performing. We all want to perform for the Pakistan team because that’s how you build your name. If given an opportunity, I will try to give my best."
We are not robots..
Foreign coaches never make me feel bad..

This guy just doesn’t know when to shut up. He should stop making excuses and start performing.

Absolute embarrassment for a professional sportsperson, whose day job is to literally remain fit.

On top of that he can only bash some C level slow trundlers or pathetic spinners. Good for 3rd tier league cricket.

Keep him far away from the national team.

Genius selectors see in him a Mitchell March , Travis Head and a Ben stokes somehow.

100% third grade level player who will wet his pants in intl cricket and have seen that for 15 odd inns already.

Genius selectors see in him a Mitchell March , Travis Head and a Ben stokes somehow.

100% third grade level player who will wet his pants in intl cricket and have seen that for 15 odd inns already.
Not really no, they just see him in t20 as a lower order hitter.

The other 2 are top order bats and stokes is a batting allrounder in all formats.

They don't think azam Khan is anything more then a t20 lower order bat. Don't get me wrong I don't want azam selected either, but he's not exactly frontline for odi or test.

But this is a robot that doesn't perform even after pressing a start button so hard.

We have ozempic and wegovy now. All the celebs are taking it. Azam should get on wegovy asap, will help him lose 50lbs in a year at least.

This guy's attitude is definitely not representative of his average of 4.

Well PCT will have international coaches now in Gary Kirsten. Will the friendly vibe make Azam feel good and improve his performance?

When you are too unhappy with the staff and can't express it directly 😂

View attachment 143639

Saim Ayub looks like he could be a Yogi

3VKlH1O.png

Azam needs to understand that this series will be his last chance to book his place for the world cup. You have to perform now. Time is up for you anyways. You have to perform even if you have to become a robot brother. Do something noticeable because average of 4-5 after number of t20 games is not looking good.

It's Azam Khan's first international match since PSL 9. He is fully fit and playing today against Ireland in the 1st T20I.

if I say anything I will be called jealous of his talent etc but cmon, how is he playing international cricket :))

But he is a son of a former cricketer and is a favorite of Karachi lobby. So i guess he is talented.

I am glad we both are finally on the same page.
I don’t think he’s the wrong kind of player for the position he plays and what he is supposed to offer with the bat

The way he got out today was serious question marks on his basic game awareness and where he mentally stands as an international. He’s just not there unfortunately

I don’t think he’s the wrong kind of player for the position he plays and what he is supposed to offer with the bat

The way he got out today was serious question marks on his basic game awareness and where he mentally stands as an international. He’s just not there unfortunately
I agree with you. This is where I hate it when people label someone as “talented”.

For me talent means nothing. It is all about awareness, execution and attitude. This philosophy can be applied to pretty much every aspect of life.

How is no one talking about this guy? He keys making the team despite no performance whatsoever. Even in the PSL and other leagues, his performances are few and far in between.

Please drop him and bring in Haris.

How is no one talking about this guy? He keys making the team despite no performance whatsoever. Even in the PSL and other leagues, his performances are few and far in between.

Please drop him and bring in Haris.
2 words Moin Khan. Thay should answer your league question.

As for why no one is talking about him? Idk lol, they should 100%.

Again, azam khan proved that he is not worth a selection. This guy is pathetic beyond imagination. He came up the order and look what he did. Nothing, zero, nada. There are no excuses left for him. SHould be kicked out of the team quickly and start thinking about possible replacements. No haseebullah, please

He's regained whatever he lost in the army camp.

Sooner or later we will see Azam score a 50, and cementing his spot for the next decade.
I hope if he scores some runs then the selectors should be sane enough to not just take him for the world cup based on that single inning. He is not worth it.

He's regained whatever he lost in the army camp.

Sooner or later we will see Azam score a 50, and cementing his spot for the next decade.
The only way he'll score even close to a 50 is if he gets the same brainless bowling he occasionally gets in league cricket where they give him gentle deliveries in his hitting arc. Otherwise he's the worst "cricketer" in world cricket right now.

He's so bad that my local club in Scotland would reject him for being more like a sumo wrestler than a cricketer.

I get an air of entitlement from him. I bet if he was a normal guy without a famous father, he would haven gotten selected even in PSL with his fitness. Rather then being grateful for his luck and working hard, i see his walking and chewing gum as if he is Viv Richards and scores 1(4). His issue is lack of strokes. He has only one shot in armory i.e. slog over mid-wicket to spinners which he executes successfully in pajama T20 leagues but fails in internationals as bowling standards are higher.

I get an air of entitlement from him. I bet if he was a normal guy without a famous father, he would haven gotten selected even in PSL with his fitness. Rather then being grateful for his luck and working hard, i see his walking and chewing gum as if he is Viv Richards and scores 1(4). His issue is lack of strokes. He has only one shot in armory i.e. slog over mid-wicket to spinners which he executes successfully in pajama T20 leagues but fails in internationals as bowling standards are higher

He is the biggest parchi out there. Of course without his father he would never have represented Pak. He is by far and some distance the worst player ever to represent Pak, and as we all know you got to be real bad to top that list. There is so much wrong with this guy, I am just amazed with the fact that he is actually playing for Pakistan.

1715509881770.png

Let's just take a moment and think about all those guys that have sweated it out in domestic cricket and never gotten a chance despite remarkable performances.

Then their is this kid.

Let's just take a moment and think about all those guys that have sweated it out in domestic cricket and never gotten a chance despite remarkable performances.

Then their is this kid.
Yeah let’s also take a moment and think about all those guys who bat at 3 and 4 in domestic cricket but have to sit out because Fakhar is slotted in those positions so Babar and Rizwan can open

You wanna speak the truth and be fair??

He is the biggest parchi out there. Of course without his father he would never have represented Pak. He is by far and some distance the worst player ever to represent Pak, and as we all know you got to be real bad to top that list. There is so much wrong with this guy, I am just amazed with the fact that he is actually playing for Pakistan.

View attachment 143752
look at the batting average, horrible

Yeah let’s also take a moment and think about all those guys who bat at 3 and 4 in domestic cricket but have to sit out because Fakhar is slotted in those positions so Babar and Rizwan can open

You wanna speak the truth and be fair??
You always find things to twist to your agenda. Babar and Rizwan have performances as openers to speak off.

Azam has nothing.

You always find things to twist to your agenda. Babar and Rizwan have performances as openers to speak off.

Azam has nothing.

“Pakistan has all bases covered”

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 143752
Can anyone check if Farhan the top performer of Pakistan domestics in t20 format got even 9 matches?

Big Show has arrived to party. Much needed performance in international Cricket.

30 off 10. Striking at over 300SR

Waiting for a cringe worthy media statement by Azam. Credit to him though but smashing a tiring minnow team when the required rate is less than 6 runs an over proves nothing i am afraid.

LOL as expected we can see the excitement after a couple of sixes vs an amateur team with a club level / powder puff bowling attack. Fielding was abysmal and the ground is tailor made for a score in excess of 200.

Back