[VIDEOS] 'Make your own party': Imran hits back at military in an angry speech

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OhOqoD3_TWg" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Former prime minister and PTI chief Imran Khan on Saturday fired broadside at the country’s strong military establishment for "jumping into politics", suggesting that it should form its own political party.

Speaking to his supporters from his residence in Lahore's Zaman Park, Khan vented out his frustration over what he called “baseless allegations” levelled by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) against him and his party.

"Never has ISPR said such things. You should be ashamed of yourself. You have jumped into politics. Why don't you make a party for yourself," Imran Khan said. "I am trying to restrain myself [here] as I am very angry at your allegations since you don't know what you are talking about," he added.

Imran Khan also clarified that the allegations were directed against a person who wanted to see a strong army. "I am not doing any drama here. My wealth is not hidden in some foreign country. I had 145 cases registered against me but I did not escape. Put me on ECL if you want as I am not going anywhere."

Also read: Planners, abettors, and executors of May 9 vandalism to be brought to justice: COAS

The former prime minister further highlighted that he had been the recipient of the most charity because people trusted him. "You're saying Imran is lying. You should be ashamed of yourself. I have been given the most charity because they trust me."

Imran Khan emphasised the need for tolerance over criticism, saying that any society which tolerates criticism progresses.

Lashing out at the treatment meted out to his party leaders and workers, he said that such crackdown had been carried out in East Pakistan, adding that such actions could have dire consequences. "You will not listen to me, but I advise you to think big. You should see where the country is heading."

Khan called on the judges to refuse orders from the "handlers" and choose freedom, urging them to question the legality of such orders and refuse to follow them.

"I ask judges to refuse to obey the orders of these handlers. Say I will not follow your orders. Under what law are you ordering me?" he said. "The time has come to choose freedom."

Khan also urged media outlets to reject orders from them and follow the Constitution. He encouraged journalists to listen to their conscience and not be controlled by fear.

"I also ask the media to refuse their orders. Say to them that you will follow the Constitution. Follow your conscious. They only use your fear," he added.

The former premier also called for an investigation into the protests and vandalism that occurred following his arrest on May 9, asking Chief Justice of Pakistan Umar Ata Bandial to lead the investigation and "personally" chair the panel.

"I want investigation for the ransacking of government buildings but not from them (government). I want the chief justice to create a panel which he should chair himself," he said.

Also read: PM wants rioters involved in May 9 violence arrested in 72 hours

Khan also questioned the motive behind the protests, asking why people did not react in a similar manner when he was shot in Wazirabad. "In the Supreme Court, I came to know about the protests. When I was shot, why didn't people react in such a way?" he questioned.

Imran expressed his gratitude to the judiciary for taking a stand, saying that it is the only avenue left to get justice. He accused the police of illegally attacking his residence and looting his property while his wife Bushra Bibi was alone at home during a raid earlier in the year.

He stated that he had instructed his supporters never to cause chaos as it is not how his party operates. He claimed that he was willing to give himself up to the authorities if there was a warrant against him.

Regarding the Al-Qadir Trust case, he stated that it was his intention to promote Seerat-e-Nabvi and build the university. He denied having any personal benefit from the university, and the whole drama was created based on a “fraud case”.

He accused the government of trying to create chaos and throwing PTI leaders and workers in jail. He also accused "unidentified persons" of firing straight shots at young protesters and instigating violence.

"Our supporters in Peshawar reported that they had never seen these individuals before. When they tried to stop them from causing trouble, they were attacked. The same situation occurred at Liberty Chowk in Lahore, where some individuals were instigating people. We observed unidentified individuals in civilian clothing present during these incidents, similar to what we had seen during the Wazirabad incident."

Lastly, he expressed his concern over senior journalist Imran Riaz Khan, who went missing from the airport as he was trying to leave the country yesterday, fearing he would be tortured.

He claimed to know his whereabouts and warned that the same people responsible for assassinating senior journalist Arshad Sharif would be held responsible if anything happened to Imran Riaz Khan.

Khan also called on people particularly women across the country to join a peaceful protest against the government, urging them to step out of their homes at 5:30pm on Sunday (tomorrow) with hand-written placards that read "Haqeeqi Azadi" (true freedom) and "Aayin bachao, Pakistan bachao" (save Constitution, save Pakistan).

"I am particularly addressing the women because I am seeing a revolution in our homes," Imran said. "Stand with these placards outside your homes for just one hour, from 5:30pm to 6:30pm."

He further said that this peaceful protest is aimed at demanding true freedom and saving the constitution.

The ousted PM was addressing his supporters a day after after getting a blanket relief from Islamabad High Court (IHC).

The former prime minister was arrested from inside the premises of the Islamabad High Court (IHC) on May 9, triggering protests in many cities of the country by party activists and supporters as they clashed with the law enforcement agencies.

In an unprecedented show of vandalism, PTI supporters had attacked and caused damage to the historic Corps' Commander’s House — originally known as Jinnah House and which once served as the residence of the founding father of the nation, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah — hours after the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) arrested the ousted prime minister in the Al-Qadir Trust corruption case.

An FIR was later registered against leaders and activists of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) for attacking the historic building.

During an informal conversation with media representatives during his appearance at the Islamabad High Court (IHC) on the instructions of the Supreme Court a day earlier, Imran warned that there would be no-one to control the masses if he was put behind bars again.

“The people and the army are being brought face to face against each other,” he said. “Who will control the people, if I am arrested. I can control the people if I am out [in their midst]."

Express Tribune

Last edited:
This is probably the speech of the year for me. Must be watched.

Local protests planned at 5.30 tomorrow as per IK just now in villages towns and cities on a small scale

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="ur" dir="rtl">آپ کو شرم نہیں آئی ایک پردہ دار خاتون کی گرفتاری کا وارنٹ نکال دیا، گھر میں آپ کے عورتیں نہیں ہیں؟ یا آپ اتنے بے شرم اور بیغرت ہیں کہ آپ کی عورتوں سے کوئی ایسا کرے اور آپ کو فرق ہی نہ پڑے، عمران خان <a href="https://t.co/5VLtRAIsz2">pic.twitter.com/5VLtRAIsz2</a></p>— PTI (@PTIofficial) <a href="https://twitter.com/PTIofficial/status/1657400491561582595?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 13, 2023</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="ur" dir="rtl">چیئرمین عمران خان کی سیرت النبی ﷺکے فروغ کے لیے بنائی گئی القادر یونیورسٹی اور بنائے گئے جھوٹے کیس سے متعلق وضاحت۔ <br><br> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/%D9%85%DB%8C%DA%BA_%D8%A8%DA%BE%DB%8C_%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86_%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%86_%DB%81%D9%88%DA%BA?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#میں_بھی_عمران_خان_ہوں</a> <a href="https://t.co/2OjW1ecd1e">pic.twitter.com/2OjW1ecd1e</a></p>— Muhammad Faizan Yasin (@faizanMFY) <a href="https://twitter.com/faizanMFY/status/1657399853243047937?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 13, 2023</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="ur" dir="rtl">آج پاکستان میں جمہوریت کو صرف عدلیہ بچائے ہوئے ہے اور پوری قوم کو آئین و قانون کی بالادستی کے لیے آزاد عدلیہ کیساتھ کھڑے رہنا ہے۔ عمران خان <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BehindYouSkipper?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BehindYouSkipper</a> <a href="https://t.co/uvQCSlwrop">pic.twitter.com/uvQCSlwrop</a></p>— PTI (@PTIofficial) <a href="https://twitter.com/PTIofficial/status/1657390970047016960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 13, 2023</a></blockquote>

Some more parts of the speech

‘Controlled media’: Imran draws 1971 parallel

“The same happened in East Pakistan — the media was controlled.

“Only difference is we have social media today. But even access to social media was restored.

“We must understand today the cruelty that the people of East was subjected to.”

Imran’s speech not aired on TV channels

PTI chairman Imran Khan’s speech was not broadcast on any of the major television channels, despite a court order suspending a recent Pemra ban on the broadcast of his speeches.

‘Why was there clampdown on media immediately after my arrest?’ asks Imran

“How was there a clampdown on the media immediately after my arrest?

“Only the state version was being run which was provided by handlers.

“And they don’t have enough sense — they were giving the same feed to all the channels.”

Imran calls for independent probe into vandalism, violence during protests

“I want an independent and complete investigation on the burning of state buildings and firing at unarmed youth protesters.

“But I want the chief justice of Pakistan to make a panel under him for this.”

Why did Imran make Bushra Bibi a trustee of Al Qadir university?

“My wife’s name is also among the trustees [of the university].

“There is so much propaganda today. I have never seen such controlled television. They receive order from namaloom afraad.

“They should explain who a trustee is. Trustees don’t receive any salary. A trustee is a person who wants to do welfare work.

“I made Bushra begum a trustee because she has a thorough knowledge of Seeratun Nabi.”

Imran’s view of Al Qadir Trust case

“The decision to set up the university was made in November and on May 15, 2019, I did its groundbreaking as the prime minister.

“The [UK’s] National Crime Agency’s case surfaces — was taken up in the cabinet in December … At the time, […] the funds for the university had been allocated.

“The case surfaces seven months after that.

“And even that case is quite simple — we were given the choice that $170 million is coming to Pakistan, which is linked to a deal between Malik Riaz and the NCA, but it is confidential.

“We were told if we accept that it is confidential, the funds can come to Pakistan. If not, we have to file a case there (UK).

“We were also told that we have wasted $100m on foreign litigation and if we file a case, it will take years to conclude.

“So we decided that whether $170m comes to the Supreme Court or the government, it will come to Pakistan.

“They have made a corruption case against me over this.”

Imran explains objective behind launching Al Qadir University

“When I became the prime minister, I decided to promote Seeratun Nabi as our morality had hit the pit and looters and grabbers were ruling.

“My objective behind launching the Al Qadir University was to give rise to a new leadership in this country that follows Seeratun Nabi. And to teach Sufism, spirituality and technology.”

‘Rangers part of army’: Imran blames army for arrest

“I told them to show me the warrant and I was ready to go with them.

“What all they did there — the army — [because] the Rangers are part of the army.

“We were sitting calmly, but they broke glasses and attacked as if Pakistan’s biggest terrorist was sitting there.

“What were the Rangers doing there? It was police’s job.”

‘We are not this’: Imran on vandalism during protests

“I was unaware of all that was happening after I was picked up. So yesterday and today I was collecting facts.

“But we are not this. The PTI is the only party [in whose gatherings] families come — women and children come.

“Will we want anarchy?”

Imran recalls episode of ‘attack’ on Lahore residence

“On March 18, when I went to the magistrate’s court in Islamabad … they attacked my house in Lahore.

“They broke the gate with an armoured vehicle.

“The Lahore High Court’s decision was that only two people can come to my house with the search warrant. Instead, 35 policemen broke in, looted the house and beat people. And Bushra begum was alone at the house.”

‘Those fearing defeat in polls want anarchy’

“All of you have to understand that people who want elections don’t need anarchy.

“And those who fear they will be destroyed in elections […] they want anarchy.”

Imran claims he was told militant wing would be required to build PTI in Karachi

“I was told that I have to make a militant wing for my party if I have to build my party in Karachi as the Muttahida Qaumi Movement and other parties have armed personnel. This was 25 years ago.

“I told them the day you include armed men in your party, its nature changes … and so I refused.”

‘Vandalism not my philosophy’, says Imran

“When I was shot, shouldn’t there have been vandalism? Why didn’t it happen then?

“Because this is not my philosophy.”

I know the names of all those who planned my killing last year: Imran

“I know that a plan was devised to kill me [last year].

“I know the names of all the actors involved in it, from top to bottom. I know who gave the green light. I know who gave the green light to the person I name. And colluding with them were two civilians — Shehbaz Sharif and Rana Sanaullah.”

Imran thanks ‘peaceful’ supporters, judiciary
“I am thankful to the judiciary for saving me from going to jail.

“Secondly, I am also thankful to the public that came out — the ones who were peaceful — because my supporters, voters and workers have always remained peaceful in our 27 years of politics.”

Nawaz destroyed independent judiciary: Imran

“Nawaz destroyed an independent judiciary [in the past] and when an independent judiciary is destroyed, your independence goes with.

“Because the judiciary protects your fundamental rights.”

‘Democracy hanging by thread and only judiciary can save it’

“Today, our democracy is hanging by a thread and the judiciary can save it.

“This mafia is going all out in attacking the judiciary, so I first ask the nation to stand with our judiciary and Constitution.”

Last edited:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="zxx" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/xAFGuGPUFj">pic.twitter.com/xAFGuGPUFj</a></p>— Mushtaq Ahmed (@Mushy_online) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mushy_online/status/1657348335009927170?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 13, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Imran Khan has claimed democracy in Pakistan is at "an all-time low" in an exclusive interview with Sky News.

The former prime minister said - in his first interview since being bailed - that the government is "petrified of elections" and they fear being "wiped out" by his party at the polls.

He continued: "So they have decided that the only way they will allow elections is if I am inside jail or killed.

"There have been two attempts on me," he added. Mr Khan said his house was raided when he was away.

Mr Khan condemned "all violence" when asked about alleged violence by protesters.

"Democracy is at an all-time low. The only hope we have is the judiciary."

It comes after he was arrested earlier this week on corruption charges, then released on bail on Friday following a ruling from Pakistan's High Court.

His detention sparked countrywide violence that left at least 10 people dead and dozens injured.

On Friday, he said: "The first time they showed me an arrest warrant was inside the jail. It happens in the law of the jungle, the military abducted me. Where were the police? Where is the law? It's the law of the jungle. It seems there is martial law declared here."

Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif criticised his release on Friday, saying there was a "genuine corruption case" against Mr Khan, "but the judiciary has become a stone wall protecting him".

Mr Khan, 70, a popular opposition leader, was prime minister between 2018 and 2022.

SKY

In response to Imran Khan's call

FZlWN96.png

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OhOqoD3_TWg" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Former prime minister and PTI chief Imran Khan on Saturday fired broadside at the country’s strong military establishment for "jumping into politics", suggesting that it should form its own political party.

Speaking to his supporters from his residence in Lahore's Zaman Park, Khan vented out his frustration over what he called “baseless allegations” levelled by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) against him and his party.

"Never has ISPR said such things. You should be ashamed of yourself. You have jumped into politics. Why don't you make a party for yourself," Imran Khan said. "I am trying to restrain myself [here] as I am very angry at your allegations since you don't know what you are talking about," he added.

Imran Khan also clarified that the allegations were directed against a person who wanted to see a strong army. "I am not doing any drama here. My wealth is not hidden in some foreign country. I had 145 cases registered against me but I did not escape. Put me on ECL if you want as I am not going anywhere."

Also read: Planners, abettors, and executors of May 9 vandalism to be brought to justice: COAS

The former prime minister further highlighted that he had been the recipient of the most charity because people trusted him. "You're saying Imran is lying. You should be ashamed of yourself. I have been given the most charity because they trust me."

Imran Khan emphasised the need for tolerance over criticism, saying that any society which tolerates criticism progresses.

Lashing out at the treatment meted out to his party leaders and workers, he said that such crackdown had been carried out in East Pakistan, adding that such actions could have dire consequences. "You will not listen to me, but I advise you to think big. You should see where the country is heading."

Khan called on the judges to refuse orders from the "handlers" and choose freedom, urging them to question the legality of such orders and refuse to follow them.

"I ask judges to refuse to obey the orders of these handlers. Say I will not follow your orders. Under what law are you ordering me?" he said. "The time has come to choose freedom."

Khan also urged media outlets to reject orders from them and follow the Constitution. He encouraged journalists to listen to their conscience and not be controlled by fear.

"I also ask the media to refuse their orders. Say to them that you will follow the Constitution. Follow your conscious. They only use your fear," he added.

The former premier also called for an investigation into the protests and vandalism that occurred following his arrest on May 9, asking Chief Justice of Pakistan Umar Ata Bandial to lead the investigation and "personally" chair the panel.

"I want investigation for the ransacking of government buildings but not from them (government). I want the chief justice to create a panel which he should chair himself," he said.

Also read: PM wants rioters involved in May 9 violence arrested in 72 hours

Khan also questioned the motive behind the protests, asking why people did not react in a similar manner when he was shot in Wazirabad. "In the Supreme Court, I came to know about the protests. When I was shot, why didn't people react in such a way?" he questioned.

Imran expressed his gratitude to the judiciary for taking a stand, saying that it is the only avenue left to get justice. He accused the police of illegally attacking his residence and looting his property while his wife Bushra Bibi was alone at home during a raid earlier in the year.

He stated that he had instructed his supporters never to cause chaos as it is not how his party operates. He claimed that he was willing to give himself up to the authorities if there was a warrant against him.

Regarding the Al-Qadir Trust case, he stated that it was his intention to promote Seerat-e-Nabvi and build the university. He denied having any personal benefit from the university, and the whole drama was created based on a “fraud case”.

He accused the government of trying to create chaos and throwing PTI leaders and workers in jail. He also accused "unidentified persons" of firing straight shots at young protesters and instigating violence.

"Our supporters in Peshawar reported that they had never seen these individuals before. When they tried to stop them from causing trouble, they were attacked. The same situation occurred at Liberty Chowk in Lahore, where some individuals were instigating people. We observed unidentified individuals in civilian clothing present during these incidents, similar to what we had seen during the Wazirabad incident."

Lastly, he expressed his concern over senior journalist Imran Riaz Khan, who went missing from the airport as he was trying to leave the country yesterday, fearing he would be tortured.

He claimed to know his whereabouts and warned that the same people responsible for assassinating senior journalist Arshad Sharif would be held responsible if anything happened to Imran Riaz Khan.

Khan also called on people particularly women across the country to join a peaceful protest against the government, urging them to step out of their homes at 5:30pm on Sunday (tomorrow) with hand-written placards that read "Haqeeqi Azadi" (true freedom) and "Aayin bachao, Pakistan bachao" (save Constitution, save Pakistan).

"I am particularly addressing the women because I am seeing a revolution in our homes," Imran said. "Stand with these placards outside your homes for just one hour, from 5:30pm to 6:30pm."

He further said that this peaceful protest is aimed at demanding true freedom and saving the constitution.

The ousted PM was addressing his supporters a day after after getting a blanket relief from Islamabad High Court (IHC).

The former prime minister was arrested from inside the premises of the Islamabad High Court (IHC) on May 9, triggering protests in many cities of the country by party activists and supporters as they clashed with the law enforcement agencies.

In an unprecedented show of vandalism, PTI supporters had attacked and caused damage to the historic Corps' Commander’s House — originally known as Jinnah House and which once served as the residence of the founding father of the nation, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah — hours after the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) arrested the ousted prime minister in the Al-Qadir Trust corruption case.

An FIR was later registered against leaders and activists of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) for attacking the historic building.

During an informal conversation with media representatives during his appearance at the Islamabad High Court (IHC) on the instructions of the Supreme Court a day earlier, Imran warned that there would be no-one to control the masses if he was put behind bars again.

“The people and the army are being brought face to face against each other,” he said. “Who will control the people, if I am arrested. I can control the people if I am out [in their midst]."

Express Tribune

Kaptaans patience at the criminal Generals has finally snapped. The ISPR guy must feel small and will look for revenge. These duffers play politics for personal gain and I think many in the army will start to see through their leaders. The Lahore Commanders attack was allowed by the Generals to get him or his family murdered and then they could blame IK. This whole thing was part of a wider plan which included Arresting and torturing IK, arresting the PTI leadership, arresting journalists like IRK and Orya Maqbool Jan, and other prominent celebrities. The plan has failed this time but it probably won't fail.

Imran khan the brave heart of Asia, let alone Pakistan.

Justice will prevail, iA. It always does

Can Imran and his supporters finally grab the Pakistani military by the collor and throw them out ? Can Imran make Pakistan a country that has a military from a military that has a country ? If he can, that would go down as one of the greatest achievements in politics ever.... I personally don't feel he can, he will come to some nice compromise which will be favorable to the military but on the outside it will make him look good...

Can Imran and his supporters finally grab the Pakistani military by the collor and throw them out ? Can Imran make Pakistan a country that has a military from a military that has a country ? If he can, that would go down as one of the greatest achievements in politics ever.... I personally don't feel he can, he will come to some nice compromise which will be favorable to the military but on the outside it will make him look good...

Bro, the Pakistan military is only strong because the public have been in love with the armed forces for decades now. Nobody would dare criticise the forces even in front of their own relatives. There has been critics of Generals but even this was not very open. Soldiers whether Pak or Ind work with good intentions, what the top brass do is another story.

Now the Army is still popular, perhaps not as before but the ruling top brass are despised. This is simply not tenable for the armed forces, changes will need to be made at the top. Imran has won, its just a matter of time before we see changes. Whether its now or in a couple of years.

There is a misunderstanding everyone in Pak are scared of the army, as if its Nazi Germans or Burmese Junta, its not like this in Pak.

Bro, the Pakistan military is only strong because the public have been in love with the armed forces for decades now. Nobody would dare criticise the forces even in front of their own relatives. There has been critics of Generals but even this was not very open. Soldiers whether Pak or Ind work with good intentions, what the top brass do is another story.

Now the Army is still popular, perhaps not as before but the ruling top brass are despised. This is simply not tenable for the armed forces, changes will need to be made at the top. Imran has won, its just a matter of time before we see changes. Whether its now or in a couple of years.

There is a misunderstanding everyone in Pak are scared of the army, as if its Nazi Germans or Burmese Junta, its not like this in Pak.

Brathar agree with your point regarding the soldiers from both sides and the top brass.

If Imran can keep this momentum going and strip all or majority of the Pakistani military's control over it's economy, then Pakistan will be on its way. This would be an amazing outcome for the entire sub continent, I have always said that an economic and politically stable Pakistan would be good for all their neighbors.

The 1971 remarks are borderline traitorous. Expected better from him. Lost perspective in his anti- army drive.

Brathar agree with your point regarding the soldiers from both sides and the top brass.

If Imran can keep this momentum going and strip all or majority of the Pakistani military's control over it's economy, then Pakistan will be on its way. This would be an amazing outcome for the entire sub continent, I have always said that an economic and politically stable Pakistan would be good for all their neighbors.

We have no choice now but to end conflict between Pak and Ind. Im well versed in world geo-politics, the world is changing with West v East/Russia/India/China/BRICS. Once the western $ and £ power collapses, there will be huge conflict. Its imperative India and Pakistan stick together in some sensible way not to be played into fighting each other. Too many lives are at steak and Pakistanis stability is important for both in this regard.

Imran Khan is righteous, even someone with half a brain can see this however his politics is not suitable for a country like Pakistan where people have been deprived of education and are void of any shred of critical thinking.
This is akin to offering a homeless person a luxorious lifestyle but he will reject it because he is comfortable living in poverty.
Also there are too many forces working against Imran Khan and they can't be defeated through speeches no matter how profound they are. Pakistan really has no hope of getting out of the gutter.

We have no choice now but to end conflict between Pak and Ind. Im well versed in world geo-politics, the world is changing with West v East/Russia/India/China/BRICS. Once the western $ and £ power collapses, there will be huge conflict. Its imperative India and Pakistan stick together in some sensible way not to be played into fighting each other. Too many lives are at steak and Pakistanis stability is important for both in this regard.

Yes, that's why you once claimed that the fall of the US empire is near, and after than Pakistan and Turkey will take over, LOL.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="zxx" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/xAFGuGPUFj">pic.twitter.com/xAFGuGPUFj</a></p>— Mushtaq Ahmed (@Mushy_online) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mushy_online/status/1657348335009927170?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 13, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

We dont need your neutral dumb views Mushy. The water is above the head now Mushy, the water is above the head.

If you dont have guts to pick your side, then keep quite.

We are only talking about a handful of dirty generals here mate, a handful.

Yes, that's why you once claimed that the fall of the US empire is near, and after than Pakistan and Turkey will take over, LOL.

Read . US is in decline. Near ? Will take some years but US will not be the only dominant superpower. But you’re welcome to debate this on the relevant thread & then you have the right to end with lol

Kaptaans patience at the criminal Generals has finally snapped. The ISPR guy must feel small and will look for revenge. These duffers play politics for personal gain and I think many in the army will start to see through their leaders. The Lahore Commanders attack was allowed by the Generals to get him or his family murdered and then they could blame IK. This whole thing was part of a wider plan which included Arresting and torturing IK, arresting the PTI leadership, arresting journalists like IRK and Orya Maqbool Jan, and other prominent celebrities. The plan has failed this time but it probably won't fail.

IK was on absolute fire. He now knows paople can do anuthing for him.

We dont need your neutral dumb views Mushy. The water is above the head now Mushy, the water is above the head.

If you dont have guts to pick your side, then keep quite.

What is he trying to say, people k nows all these things.

Read . US is in decline. Near ? Will take some years but US will not be the only dominant superpower. But you’re welcome to debate this on the relevant thread & then you have the right to end with lol

I was laughing at your claim that after their decline, Pakistan and Turkey will take over as superpowers :)))

Back