[VIDEOS] Mass Riots in Leeds

Romali_rotti

Senior T20I Player
Runs

'Very visible police presence' on streets of Leeds after mass riot erupts with vehicles overturned and set on fire​

Footage taken in the aftermath of the unrest in the Harehills area of the city on Thursday night shows the charred wreckage of vehicles, as the "shocking" violence is condemned by the home secretary and investigators vow to catch the perpetrators.

Rioting in Leeds saw a double-decker bus set on fire, a police car overturned, rocks thrown and residents told to stay indoors as police flooded the area.

Footage taken in the aftermath of the violence in the Harehills area of the city showed the charred wreckage of vehicles.

Police remained at the scene on Friday after the previous night's trouble that has been condemned by Home Secretary Yvette Cooper.

There were no injuries reported in the unrest, which police believe was "instigated by a criminal minority intent on disrupting community relations".

Ms Cooper, who represents a West Yorkshire constituency, said in a post on X: "I am appalled at the shocking scenes and attacks on police vehicles & public transport in Leeds.

"Disorder of this nature has no place in our society."

Mayor of West Yorkshire Tracy Brabin said she was "absolutely appalled by the violent and thoughtless actions witnessed in Harehills last night".

What is happening in England ? Capt Rishwat, KingKhan, fellas your thoughts ?

Let's hear your thoughts OP?

What's happening in England. What's your take on this riot?

What did the police do? Maybe they did something provocative.

People don't get angry for no reason.

Let's hear your thoughts OP?

What's happening in England. What's your take on this riot?
Well I asked the question first, so I am hoping to get an answer before responding. Since I don't live in England, I don't know the full scale of what is happening in Leeds.

Well I asked the question first, so I am hoping to get an answer before responding. Since I don't live in England, I don't know the full scale of what is happening in Leeds.
You have posted a video called JD Vance was right as areas of Leeds burns so you must have some input based on this.

Currently it seems like you have posted a video without any input to its contents or why you feel a situation in Leeds has anything to do with JD Vance.

Please explain to us what the video says please and what your thoughts are and then I will give you assessments from on the ground.

What did the police do? Maybe they did something provocative.

People don't get angry for no reason.
Actually the police was right.

But the way it is being reported is quite sly. Like the stuff the OP has posted.

When a Hindu dude in Australia is posting videos from disgraced racist historians like David Starkey then you realise how the media is able to manipulate people.....

Actually the police was right.

But the way it is being reported is quite sly. Like the stuff the OP has posted.

When a Hindu dude in Australia is posting videos from disgraced racist historians like David Starkey then you realise how the media is able to manipulate people.....

I see.

Yeah. Some people report things maliciously. They have their own agendas.

You have posted a video called JD Vance was right as areas of Leeds burns so you must have some input based on this.

Currently it seems like you have posted a video without any input to its contents or why you feel a situation in Leeds has anything to do with JD Vance.

Please explain to us what the video says please and what your thoughts are and then I will give you assessments from on the ground.
So basically you got triggered by the video and avoiding the topic, the video speaks about the Leeds riots.

Like I said earlier I will wait on a response before giving my thoughts.

Already said I don't have as much knowledge on situation hence an opinion from someone who lives in the country would be good to hear.

So basically you got triggered by the video and avoiding the topic.

Already said I don't have as much knowledge on situation hence an opinion from someone who lives in the country would be good to hear.
But what does the video say?

Have you watched?

All I am asking for is your input based on your own assessment and the videos in your posts so we can respond accordingly.

It's not hard. You seem to have selected that video for a reason. Enlighten us.

Talk tv is for the right wing nutters .

It seems social services tried to take gypsies children & they retaliated, leading to an escalation & the racists jumping all over the news .

Damaging cop cars & your streets is wrong & criminal. I assume some got carried away & took out their own frustrations.

Go back a few days & youll find dozens of violence by England fans but that’s part of the culture it seems

I see.

Yeah. Some people report things maliciously. They have their own agendas.
A baby from a Romanian family fell out of the window and smacked it's head.

Police game and took away all their kids into social care. Some very sad videos of the kids crying screaming for their mum's and dads and the parents screaming on the road for their kids.

The local eastern Europeans smashed up the street.

But when one street gets smashed up it's not long until the next one goes and the next one.

I think the police acted wonderfully given the circumstances.

Unfortunately dummies around the world make it about Muslims.

But what does the video say?

Have you watched?

All I am asking for is your input based on your own assessment and the videos in your posts so we can respond accordingly.

It's not hard. You seem to have selected that video for a reason. Enlighten us.
Like I said earlier, I asked the question first, so expecting a response before I respond. It's not hard.

Since you didn't like the video on OP. Here is another one, are any of these folks racist ? Since I don't know much about Britain, you can advise as you live there.

So basically you got triggered by the video and avoiding the topic, the video speaks about the Leeds riots.

Talk tv is a joke , don’t waste your time .

They even tried to link protests in Whitechapel London as it’s some huge nationwide riots but those were Bangladeshis protesters against abuse abroad .

Like I said earlier, I asked the question first, so expecting a response before I respond. It's not hard.

Since you didn't like the video on OP. Here is another one, are any of these folks racist ? Since I don't know much about Britain, you can advise as you live there.

Brother I don't have the time to watch these videos.

You have posted them you can explain what they say. But you want to hide behind the videos and play dumb for some reason. Use your braincells please what do you want us to discuss from these videos?

A baby from a Romanian family fell out of the window and smacked it's head.

Police game and took away all their kids into social care. Some very sad videos of the kids crying screaming for their mum's and dads and the parents screaming on the road for their kids.

The local eastern Europeans smashed up the street.

But when one street gets smashed up it's not long until the next one goes and the next one.

I think the police acted wonderfully given the circumstances.

Unfortunately dummies around the world make it about Muslims.
Thanks bro, atleast you responded, so this all about a baby falling out of a window and nothing else ?

Brother I don't have the time to watch these videos.

You have posted them you can explain what they say. But you want to hide behind the videos and play dumb for some reason. Use your braincells please what do you want us to discuss from these videos?
Well brother, I don't know why it is hard for you to give your thoughts on the riot?

Thanks bro, atleast you responded, so this all about a baby falling out of a window and nothing else ?
That was the cause and the trigger for the initial phase.

After that it is difficult to contain. People get angry. When their street gets smashed up they want to take revenge and smash something else up. Rumours circulate that police are harming kids of certain communities etc.

People get edgy and look at others with suspicion. Small provocations can make others fly off the handle.

Unfortunately much of it is amplified by fake news and rumours mongering.

One thing the UK media rarely does is mention the ethnicity or reasons behind an investigation. This allows people to "fill their gaps" with their own theories and why ultimately uninformed ( I mean it respectfully because you are miles away) people end up seeing a video called JD Vance is right and thing it's true.

Well brother, I don't know why it is hard for you to give your thoughts on the riot?
I have already.

What are your thoughts after the 2 20 minute videos you have seen?

It's important not to hide when asked to express your views. It's the only way a discussion can take place.

I have already.

What are your thoughts after the 2 20 minute videos you have seen?

It's important not to hide when asked to express your views. It's the only way a discussion can take place.
I don't hide at all, I think folks who have been on this messageboard over the last 20 years would tell you that...

My thoughts, I find extremely concerning a man who looks Asian trying to set fire to the bus to which he apparently succeeded. I also saw other Asian looking faces who were instigating the violence..

Britain is a 1st world country and looking at it from far, it looks like migrants they have taken in not all but a good number of them will not contribute to the country but instead be a danger to society...

What is the cause of the riots ?

Not really up to date on what caused it even though I have been tagged into the thread by OP. From what I read this morning the police came to the Harehills area and took kids into social care. Harehills is a bit of dump, used to be low income residents, maybe it's filled with refugees now.

I don't know why there's a video linking it to Islam in the OP, from what I've seen it seems like an east European issue.

I don't know why there's a video linking it to Islam in the OP, from what I've seen it seems like an east European isissue.
Well Cap, there is a clip of an Asian man trying to set fire to the bus during the riot, so they probably thought he might have been a muslim....

Residents condemn 'out of control' disorder​

Situated less than two miles from Leeds city centre, the working-class suburb of Harehills is made up of tightly packed red-bricked terrace houses and a diverse population.

The streets were remarkably calm when the neighbourhood began waking up on Friday morning.

Just hours previously, hundreds of people had flooded the area's main road, Harehills Lane, with police vehicles damaged and a double-decker bus torched.

The remnants of the bus were still smoking on Friday morning, with a small crowd gathered around a police cordon on Foundry Approach.

That location is almost half a mile from where the trouble began, on Luxor Street, showing how far it had spread before it began to calm at around midnight.

The main target appeared to be police, with no apparent damage to businesses, homes or regular vehicles.

Residents who witnessed the disorder claimed opportunists soon took hold following the initial incident at about 17:00 BST.

By the time the bus was set alight, at about 21:00 BST, "anything in sight went on it", one witness said.

Chairs and wheeled bins were among the items thrown onto what had become a bonfire.

Another person described what she saw as "shocking", while a business owner labelled it "disgusting" and said she was scared to open on Friday through fear of more trouble.

On Luxor Street, there was no sign of the trouble which triggered the unrest.

Mother-of-three Mehwish Ahmed, who lives on the road, told the BBC her family became aware of disorder when they heard a commotion outside.

Her youngest son, aged seven, had been "terrified".

West Yorkshire Police said they were called to the street amid a disturbance at a domestic property "which involved some agency workers and some children".

Once they arrived, Ms Ahmed said the situation quickly got "out of control".

"I think there were about 50 police officers on this street trying to get everybody out [of the house]."

The crowd followed a police van onto Harehills Lane, where the disorder began to spread, she added.

"I don't think a lot of people knew what was going on either, but obviously joined in.

"I have got three kids as well, it was a bit distressing for them."

Some residents criticised the police response.

But one resident on Luxor Street said she was "so proud they stayed really calm, otherwise the situation would have been worse".

On Broughton Terrace, which backs on to Foundry Approach, one man said he had never seen anything like Thursday night's scenes in his 24 years living in Harehills.

The area was "generally OK", he added, the smell of burning smoke still hanging in the air.

"I don't know what started it off, but it doesn't take much to get it going.

"It's terrible."

Well Cap, there is a clip of an Asian man trying to set fire to the bus during the riot, so they probably thought he might have been a muslim....

It's a 26 min video, I haven't watched it all, but even from the first 5mins the commentator is adding malicious spin. He describes the police car being attacked by "what seems to be Asian" youths when they are clearly east European. The odd Asian who is there seem to be bystanders.

It's a 26 min video, I haven't watched it all, but even from the first 5mins the commentator is adding malicious spin. He describes the police car being attacked by "what seems to be Asian" youths when they are clearly east European. The odd Asian who is there seem to be bystanders.

Talk T.V. is leading the anti muslim propaganda.

The guy trying to set fire to the bus clearly looks Asian. Watch from 0:37sec onwards

The guy trying to set fire to the bus clearly looks Asian. Watch from 0:37sec onwards

You picked out the only image of an Asian looking man, even in the video you linked the rest of it seems to show east Europeans setting the bus alight. Did you even watch the rest of the video?

The brave police fled the riot scene & were in a Tesco car park eating doughnuts & returned to the scene next day!!

You picked out the only image of an Asian looking man, even in the video you linked the rest of it seems to show east Europeans setting the bus alight. Did you even watch the rest of the video?
So it seems you are saying 1 Asian man setting fire is ok as long as the majority of rioters are not Asian..

Thanks for your thoughts Cap..

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Hope the whole of Europe is enjoying the multiculturaism they so longed to have.

So it seems you are saying 1 Asian man setting fire is ok as long as the majority of rioters are not Asian..

It’s 30c here this week .

Stay away from gb news & talk news , it’s for the most idiotic of uk society , you’re too smart to watch .

There are others who hoping some sort of civil war with Muslims will take place in UK , but it’s a dream , more chance of whites converting to Islam atm

Last edited by a moderator:
As you sow, so shall you reap.

Hope the whole of Europe is enjoying the multiculturaism they so longed to have.

much different to introducing whiskey to Indians & taking over the land with 40k troops , stealing 4tr and turning them into a 3rd world nation. Immigrants aren’t going to do this to the uk .

See it in news, social media etc how Britain, Canada etc are going down the drain due to being over crowded by migrants, what makes it bad is the quality of the ppl that is allowed into the country, a whole lot of folks who are not capable of contributing to the society. When I heard about the Leeds riot, it seems maybe the western media has a point..

much different to introducing whiskey to Indians & taking over the land with 40k troops , stealing 4tr and turning them into a 3rd world nation. Immigrants aren’t going to do this to the uk .

Brits did not take over India overnight. It took them more than a century.

Give it time and UK will become a 3rd world country. It is well on its way.

It has been on the way since the last 30 years. Does it even need to be said after the London bombings?

Thanks for the feedback broz.

See it in news, social media etc how Britain, Canada etc are going down the drain due to being over crowded by migrants, what makes it bad is the quality of the ppl that is allowed into the country, a whole lot of folks who are not capable of contributing to the society. When I heard about the Leeds riot, it seems maybe the western media has a point..

The yanks are crying the most , southern border etc .

We live in a global world , people are mixing ,nothing can stop this as it’s economic reasons .

A few days ago Spanish were protesting at English tourists & immigrants but gb news won’t cover this .

Blaming the woes on foreigners is an easy way out . Western world is in decline . Uks wealth is solely from looting lands inc India . Btw looting comes from loot(Indian ) , so they even make fun of it . Now its not possible to steal so decline is coming .

Look at your nation , Australia. Years of anti Indian propaganda on mainstream news, do you agree bro Indian immigrants inc yourself are a threat to Australian life & culture?

Then why would all Indians apart from the fat groom still in wedding pantomime DESPERATE to come here ??

Look at your nation , Australia. Years of anti Indian propaganda on mainstream news, do you agree bro Indian immigrants inc yourself are a threat to Australian life & culture?
Anti India propaganda ? Lol 😂 that is child's play bruh, overall Australia has been good to Indians. The migrants that come here are of higher quality, and contribute well to the Australian society. .... I so far touch wood havent been considered a threat cause I have assimilated into the western society unlike some of the folks you see in Birmingham 🇬🇧 😁

Indian immigrants are surely not going to do that.

Are you sure? LOL. Do you think all Indian immigrants are law-abiding?

15 Punjab-origin men arrested for running cargo theft ring in Canada​

Toronto Canadian police have arrested 15 Indian-origin men for allegedly running a major organised cargo theft ring. The police have recovered property worth more than 9 million dollars (approximately ₹56 crore) along with stolen goods.

Reference: Hindustan Times.

Anti India propaganda ? Lol 😂 that is child's play bruh, overall Australia has been good to Indians. The migrants that come here are of higher quality, and contribute well to the Australian society. .... I so far touch wood havent been considered a threat cause I have assimilated into the western society unlike some of the folks you see in Birmingham 🇬🇧 😁

Sky news Australia & others have been hating on Indians there for decades, we’ve discussed it here many times too lol

See now you call it nonsense because they are attacking you & your community. I agree it is .

Sky news Australia & others have been hating on Indians there for decades, we’ve discussed it here many times too lol

See now you call it nonsense because they are attacking you & your community. I agree it is .
Bruh, believe me that is nothing compared to what I am seeing coming out of the UK about Pakistanis...

Bruh, believe me that is nothing compared to what I am seeing coming out of the UK about Pakistanis...

Ignore it lol

I can’t post weekly links of Indians accused of sexual assaults or other hate articles from aus but I know it’s propaganda but you bro want to believe the uk one but ask me to ignore the Aussie ones reg Indians

Ignore it lol

I can’t post weekly links of Indians accused of sexual assaults or other hate articles from aus but I know it’s propaganda but you bro want to believe the uk one but ask me to ignore the Aussie ones reg Indians
Thing is bruh I never denied bad things didn't happen to Indians in Aus nor that all Indians in Aus are model citizens. You kinda made that up on the way, I feel that from seeing the British Media, that the Pakistanis are considered more difficult and trouble making whilst Indians in Aus/UK are not looked at the same manner and thank god for that..

Thing is bruh I never denied bad things didn't happen to Indians in Aus nor that all Indians in Aus are model citizens. You kinda made that up on the way, I feel that from seeing the British Media, that the Pakistanis are considered more difficult and trouble making whilst Indians in Aus/UK are not looked at the same manner and thank god for that..

Racists will hate on your skin & will make up all sorts of reasons. Remember the student attacks 10 years ago in aus? Poor Indian students were scared going to college. The hate continues in parts of aus media & won’t stop .

The same here, only difference no far right group will attack British Pakistanis

Then why would all Indians apart from the fat groom still in wedding pantomime DESPERATE to come here ??
Make merry for whatever worthwhile is remaining in UK.

Everyone knows all these people will jump the ship once UK sinks further more.

Racists will hate on your skin & will make up all sorts of reasons. Remember the student attacks 10 years ago in aus? Poor Indian students were scared going to college. The hate continues in parts of aus media & won’t stop .

The same here, only difference no far right group will attack British Pakistanis
Yeah I remember when the attacks on the Indian students in Aus were happening, I may have participated in a thread about this topic herw all those years ago.

I am not saying this is right however a lot of kids who were robbed and assaulted in Aus were new to the country, working late night shifts and walking alone at night alone through alley ways etc through rough neighbourhoods. These kids weren't aware of how to live in a new environment out of their home land.

Even in Canada I saw a documentary which stated a number of Indian students dying due to complications with pneumonia as the cold weather weakened their immune system this is apparently kept very hush hush and Media doesn't report it as much as it should. They just don't understand their environment..

Far right or leftists attacking Pakistanis is not the issue, this is what is missing in your community I feel. It's not about who the tough guy is here, it is about: what are you contributing to your society and country.. From the looks of things: Indians are one of the most prosperous ethnic peeps in UK whilst we know Pakistanis are trending towards the bottom..

P.S. I am not saying all Pakistanis are non contributors to the British society...

There will always be elements who do not like immigrants in their country. We have to remember that UK is a Christian nation and I don't blame them if they defensive about foreign cultures invading their country in huge numbers making their neighborhoods unrecognizable.
People in Pakistan or India would do the same if Africans or Chinese come in large numbers and try to change the culture and law there. You very well know certain communities try to proselytize and change the demographics too. All of this adds up to the insecurities of the natives.

The issue is mass immigration of unproductive people from third world. UK is a civilized nation. They are too politically correct and scared of being called a Racist or Islamophobe to say the obvious.

It has been on the way since the last 30 years. Does it even need to be said after the London bombings?

Then why is your PM fighting to get even more Indian immigrants accepted in this country? Why do they even want to come here would be a more relevant question I guess. Maybe they took a good look at videos of life in the UK and compared with videos of life in India and picked the third world country of Britain over first world shining India? :unsure:

What sort of stupid logic is that? Would you like me to judge all Indians based on Shrien Dewani who had his wife murdered in South Africa so he could continue his illicit homosexual love affair with a third party?

Yeah I remember when the attacks on the Indian students in Aus were happening, I may have participated in a thread about this topic herw all those years ago.

I am not saying this is right however a lot of kids who were robbed and assaulted in Aus were new to the country, working late night shifts and walking alone at night alone through alley ways etc through rough neighbourhoods. These kids weren't aware of how to live in a new environment out of their home land.

Even in Canada I saw a documentary which stated a number of Indian students dying due to complications with pneumonia as the cold weather weakened their immune system this is apparently kept very hush hush and Media doesn't report it as much as it should. They just don't understand their environment..

Far right or leftists attacking Pakistanis is not the issue, this is what is missing in your community I feel. It's not about who the tough guy is here, it is about: what are you contributing to your society and country.. From the looks of things: Indians are one of the most prosperous ethnic peeps in UK whilst we know Pakistanis are trending towards the bottom..

P.S. I am not saying all Pakistanis are non contributors to the British society...

Most are very much part of British society, in fact no other Asian community comes close in regards to sportsman , politicians , lords , actors, singers , barristers etc . There are a few small communities but it’s in poor areas . Once you have money which most now do after 3/4 generations you become part of everything.

Right wing media wants votes for their politicians, in uk or aus . It’s the Eastern Europeans who are mainly disliked now as they have no people in any famous or important roles in society .

There will always be elements who do not like immigrants in their country. We have to remember that UK is a Christian nation and I don't blame them if they defensive about foreign cultures invading their country in huge numbers making their neighborhoods unrecognizable.
People in Pakistan or India would do the same if Africans or Chinese come in large numbers and try to change the culture and law there. You very well know certain communities try to proselytize and change the demographics too. All of this adds up to the insecurities of the natives.

The issue is mass immigration of unproductive people from third world. UK is a civilized nation. They are too politically correct and scared of being called a Racist or Islamophobe to say the obvious.

Have you been to the uk ? It’s not a Christian nation lol

It’s illegal immigration which is the issue . Brits are moving abroad too , not much difference .

I don't hide at all, I think folks who have been on this messageboard over the last 20 years would tell you that...

My thoughts, I find extremely concerning a man who looks Asian trying to set fire to the bus to which he apparently succeeded. I also saw other Asian looking faces who were instigating the violence..

Britain is a 1st world country and looking at it from far, it looks like migrants they have taken in not all but a good number of them will not contribute to the country but instead be a danger to society...
Based on the contributions in the thread has it changed your opinion on the 2 20 minute videos you refuse to give your opinion on?

Or is the one "Asian looking" person enough for you to believe these attacks prove JD Vance was right as you have said in the OP?

Based on the contributions in the thread has it changed your opinion on the 2 20 minute videos you refuse to give your opinion on?

Or is the one "Asian looking" person enough for you to believe these attacks prove JD Vance was right as you have said in the OP?
To be fair, the video on OP did influence my initial thoughts when I first watched it. I was thinking the Asian community were the main culprit for the riots which I longer feel.

I did see another YouTube clip where I saw a few Asian looking faces during the riots, the dude setting fire to the bus definitely is Asian from the physical appearance...

Then why is your PM fighting to get even more Indian immigrants accepted in this country? Why do they even want to come here would be a more relevant question I guess. Maybe they took a good look at videos of life in the UK and compared with videos of life in India and picked the third world country of Britain over first world shining India? :unsure:

Why is your PM desperate for a trade deal with India? Which videos did he look at?

Most are very much part of British society, in fact no other Asian community comes close in regards to sportsman , politicians , lords , actors, singers , barristers etc . There are a few small communities but it’s in poor areas . Once you have money which most now do after 3/4 generations you become part of everything.

Right wing media wants votes for their politicians, in uk or aus . It’s the Eastern Europeans who are mainly disliked now as they have no people in any famous or important roles in society .

How come such a community as described by you is near the lower end of the economic ladder when median household income is considered? Another Asian community is near the topm

They can do anything they want. And if anyone points it out, it's Islamophobia.

How long will countries tolerate it and keep quiet? Certain countries in Europe has started to call this out and RW politicians are now mobilizing support against this.

Kkwc atleast agreed that illegal immigrants are a big issue.

Europe in its political correctness has brought its doom. Immigration has to be tightly controlled. There is nothing wrong in speaking the truth and it doesn't make you racist.

How long will countries tolerate it and keep quiet? Certain countries in Europe has started to call this out and RW politicians are now mobilizing support against this.

Kkwc atleast agreed that illegal immigrants are a big issue.

Europe in its political correctness has brought its doom. Immigration has to be tightly controlled. There is nothing wrong in speaking the truth and it doesn't make you racist.
Like I said - As you sow, so shall you reap.

UK deserves every bit of it, and more.

I get videos from my cousin and friends who live in the GTA area of what happens in Brampton. I have seen videos of Indians origin people running in stores, grabbing stuff and running out, rival Sikh gangs fighting in the streets with swords and stuff.

This link below is one such example:

I get videos from my cousin and friends who live in the GTA area of what happens in Brampton. I have seen videos of Indians origin people running in stores, grabbing stuff and running out, rival Sikh gangs fighting in the streets with swords and stuff.

India has time and again alerted Canada about criminals from Punjab running away from India and going to Punjab. Canada didn't care. The Canadians even let off most bombers of Kanishka Air which killed 200 plus.

India has time and again alerted Canada about criminals from Punjab running away from India and going to Punjab. Canada didn't care. The Canadians even let off most bombers of Kanishka Air which killed 200 plus.
Which is fine and dandy but you cannot disavow them, they are Indians. You can also not somehow claim that Indian immigrants are absolutely never going to be a menace to societies in the west.
There are bad apples everywhere and both Pakistanis and Indians contribute greatly to the western societies they live in.

We don’t want to paint with a broad brush which is what you guys are doing here in regards to British Pakistanis. The mayor of London was a Pakistani origin guy, probably still is, right?
What does that tell you?

By the way let us not even bother about Indians in Brampton, when will you guys do something about these scammers who keep calling Americans, particularly senior citizens to cheat them out of their savings? I heard FBI was involved in shutting some of them down. It’s pretty sad if the Indian authorities can’t even manage criminals committing crimes across borders while sitting in India and yet you seem to be more concerned with Pakistanis criminal element in Britain.

Which is fine and dandy but you cannot disavow them, they are Indians. You can also not somehow claim that Indian immigrants are absolutely never going to be a menace to societies in the west.
There are bad apples everywhere and both Pakistanis and Indians contribute greatly to the western societies they live in.

We don’t want to paint with a broad brush which is what you guys are doing here in regards to British Pakistanis. The mayor of London was a Pakistani origin guy, probably still is, right?
What does that tell you?

By the way let us not even bother about Indians in Brampton, when will you guys do something about these scammers who keep calling Americans, particularly senior citizens to cheat them out of their savings? I heard FBI was involved in shutting some of them down. It’s pretty sad if the Indian authorities can’t even manage criminals committing crimes across borders while sitting in India and yet you seem to be more concerned with Pakistanis criminal element in Britain.

Not all Sikhs and Punjabis are Indian. Many trace their roots in Canada even before independence.

If Canada is going to give a free passage to criminals despite warnings from India then they have choosen it.

Isn't there a stabbing issue in London? How many ISIS attacks happened there? What about the London bombings? I am not even going into the grooming gangs.

The beauty of multi culturalism.

This thread is about leeds riots. If you guys cannot talk about it and stay relevant to topic. please do not post irrelevant stuff and derail the thread.

No personal remarks.

To be fair, the video on OP did influence my initial thoughts when I first watched it. I was thinking the Asian community were the main culprit for the riots which I longer feel.

I did see another YouTube clip where I saw a few Asian looking faces during the riots, the dude setting fire to the bus definitely is Asian from the physical appearance...
No doubt the riot may have spread and other people committed criminal acts beyond those that originally started it.

But I'm not sure how much you can draw from one image. Perhaps this below transcript relates to the man you seen and you have been taken for a mug?

"On social media, an altogether different furore was breaking out as far-right groups mobilised against the Muslim residents of the neighbourhood, in particular the Harehills Green party councillor Mothin Ali – who, if social media was to be believed, was complicit in the disorder.

The far-right antagonist Tommy Robinson claimed footage showed “the newly elected councillor for the area rioting tonight in Leeds. Multiple reports he’s even on the streets with them”.

In fact, Ali was seen by dozens of people earlier in the evening intervening, in an attempt to calm the disorder and stop the attacks on police.

At 11pm he was at the bus fire, a sheen of sweat across his forehead, calling for the community to come together. He was flanked by other residents – Muslim men and a mix of people from different backgrounds who anxiously confronted those who were trying to amplify the chaos."

Not all Sikhs and Punjabis are Indian. Many trace their roots in Canada even before independence.

If Canada is going to give a free passage to criminals despite warnings from India then they have choosen it.

Isn't there a stabbing issue in London? How many ISIS attacks happened there? What about the London bombings? I am not even going into the grooming gangs.
1. Brampton Indian immigrants are not people from prior to 1947. Look it up.
2. Prove to me stabbing incidents involve mostly Pakistani immigrants
3. ISIS is not Pakistani.

Stay on topic guys. Talk about Leeds riots. No Hindu Muslim stuff please.

I feel no sympathy with the Europeans. They screwed half the world and now they have been taken over by Islamists. Good riddance. The rest of the world needs to learn and put policies in place so that the same doesn’t happen to them in the future. Islamists are hell bent on taking over the world and so far only China seems to have adopted the best approach in protecting its culture from them. An approach even backed by Pakistan despite being Muslim nation because it cares genuinely for China, one of the rare genuine friendships in modern politics.

I feel no sympathy with the Europeans. They screwed half the world and now they have been taken over by Islamists. Good riddance. The rest of the world needs to learn and put policies in place so that the same doesn’t happen to them in the future. Islamists are hell bent on taking over the world and so far only China seems to have adopted the best approach in protecting its culture from them. An approach even backed by Pakistan despite being Muslim nation because it cares genuinely for China, one of the rare genuine friendships in modern politics.
Where have the Islamists taken over in Europe. Me thinks you guys watch and read too much of right wing blowhards and then see it as fact.

Islamist! Lol. The same Islamists countries your ilk have infested on.
UAE
Qatar
Kuwait
Abu Dhabi
Saudi.

honestly, even hypocrisy has its limits lol

Back