[VIDEOS/PICTURES] Rishabh Pant's performance watch post-injury

It's sad that Pant will miss the Australia series, I'm going to miss his chirping from behind the stumps.

He is in India. Prime minister wished him a speedy recovery. So let us not give him imaginary punishments. By god's grace nobody was impacted.

Despite journalists poking at every possible weak link they haven't found Pant to be either over speeding or under influence.

He is in India. Prime minister wished him a speedy recovery. So let us not give him imaginary punishments. By god's grace nobody was impacted.

I never mentioned giving anything to him, I was only comparing a similar scenario in a very leninent system where one killed someone while dozing off.

In India, well - even drunkards who have killed people are living freely aka Salman Khan, and I bet Modi knows about that too

I never mentioned giving anything to him, I was only comparing a similar scenario in a very leninent system where one killed someone while dozing off.

In India, well - even drunkards who have killed people are living freely aka Salman Khan, and I bet Modi knows about that too

Salman Khan is living freely not because of who he is but because of the lawyer he hired.

Rajat and Nishu, the two persons who took star Indian wicketkeeper-batter Rishabh Pant to the hospital, visited the India southpaw at the Max Hospital in Dehradun on Monday. Speaking to ANI, Rajat detailed how they saved Pant and took him to the hospital. "We saw him first and his condition was serious. We provided him help. A driver named Sushil and a bus conductor dialled 108 to call for help. We did not know who he was, but for the sake of humanity, we covered his body with clothes so as to save his life. We sent him to Saksham Hospital in an ambulance," Rajat told ANI.

Rajat said Pant was in pain and given a painkiller injection in the ambulance, adding that a dupatta was tied around his head to stop excessive bleeding.

They handed over Rs 4,000 in cash, which belonged to the cricketer, to the police administration. Pant had lost the money during the accident.

"All the other remnaining items were burnt," Rajat said.

Meanwhile, the star wicketkeeper-batter "is doing well and has been shifted to a private suite due to fear of infection", said Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA) director Shyam Sharma on Monday. He is limping but has no injuries on the foot, back and head, he informed further.

"Due to fear of infection, we told his family and hospital administration to shift him to a private suite. He is doing better and will recover soon," Sharma told ANI.

Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami on Sunday announced that the state government will provide all help for the treatment of the 25-year-old, who was seriously injured in a road accident near Roorkee on December 30 while on his way to surprise his mother.

Pant was alone in the car and reportedly fell asleep at the wheel when the accident happened.

NDTV

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&#55357;&#56492; &#55357;&#56492; You are a fighter. Get well soon &#55358;&#56599; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TeamIndia?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#TeamIndia</a> wish <a href="https://twitter.com/RishabhPant17?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@RishabhPant17</a> a speedy recovery &#55357;&#56397; &#55357;&#56397; <a href="https://t.co/oVgp7TliUY">pic.twitter.com/oVgp7TliUY</a></p>— BCCI (@BCCI) <a href="https://twitter.com/BCCI/status/1610131573780938757?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 3, 2023</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thank God he is alive. He should only return after having thoroughly recovered physically and mentally from his injuries

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">�� �� You are a fighter. Get well soon �� <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TeamIndia?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#TeamIndia</a> wish <a href="https://twitter.com/RishabhPant17?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@RishabhPant17</a> a speedy recovery �� �� <a href="https://t.co/oVgp7TliUY">pic.twitter.com/oVgp7TliUY</a></p>— BCCI (@BCCI) <a href="https://twitter.com/BCCI/status/1610131573780938757?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 3, 2023</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
lol at Chahal saying that they'll hit sixes together. Has this guy ever hit a six in any form of cricket?

Thank God he is alive. He should only return after having thoroughly recovered physically and mentally from his injuries

Absolutely. I think it would be insensitive for us fans to be concerned about when he'll return. Rather we should pray for his recovery. The guy narrowly escaped death.

I agree. Thank God.

A young man was in critical danger, but unlike many other young men who have found themselves in similar scenarios with automobiles, he is very fortunate that he has not lost his life.

20 years ago, a 24 year old England international cricketer called Ben Hollioake died in a car accident. I still remember the day that the news broke. A tragic loss of talent.

I am not really concerned with speculations over “how” this happened; and the game of cricket meanwhile feels entirely irrelevant in comparison to these incidents.

May the young Rishabh Pant take an appropriate length of time to make a full recovery and only return to playing cricket when he is completely ready.

I agree. Thank God.

A young man was in critical danger, but unlike many other young men who have found themselves in similar scenarios with automobiles, he is very fortunate that he has not lost his life.

20 years ago, a 24 year old England international cricketer called Ben Hollioake died in a car accident. I still remember the day that the news broke. A tragic loss of talent.

I am not really concerned with speculations over “how” this happened; and the game of cricket meanwhile feels entirely irrelevant in comparison to these incidents.

May the young Rishabh Pant take an appropriate length of time to make a full recovery and only return to playing cricket when he is completely ready.
Still remember the day when Ben left us forever. Such a jolly natured young man who was snatched from us at such a young age!

Was devastated that day.

India wicketkeeper-batter Rishabh Pant, who was injured in a horrific car crash last week, will be shifted to Mumbai from Dehradun for further treatment. Pant suffered two cuts on his forehead, a ligament tear in his right knee along with injuries on his right wrist, ankle, toe and back. He is currently under observation at the Max Hospital in Dehradun. However, Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA) Director Shyam Sharma has revealed that Pant will be shifted to Mumbai later on Wednesday for further treatments.

"I have been in touch with his mother. We will shift him to Mumbai for further assistance for his ligament tear," Sharma told news agency ANI.

After colliding with the divider, Pant's vehicle got off the road at NH-58 in Uttarakhand's Haridwar district early morning and later caught fire. The Indian player managed to escape the scene by reportedly breaking the window of his car but he still got some severe injuries.

As per the information available to NDTV, Pant hasn't yet started walking properly. Pant is being moved to Mumbai by BCCI's own set of doctors. The positive news from the initial treatment is that the scans on Pant's spine and brain have come out to be fine. However, scans on two suspected ligament tears are yet to be conducted.

A few scans on the wicket-keeper's knee and foot were held back due to pain and swelling. The board is still assessing if he needs surgery or rehab. It also has to be noted that Pant has already undergone a plastic surgery on December 30 to treat lacerative and abrasion wounds.

NDTV

Now the question is who will keep wickets for India in tests? (in LOIs there are several options, in fact he is not the first choice in LOIs at the moment). Probably this question deserves a poll with an upcoming major series against Australia!

Will Saha get a callback? (more likely considering the conservative approach of our team management and the habit of going back to oldies!) Dinesh Kartik probably? Is Parthiv Patel still available? (is he retired?) Samson, Kishan who are already part of LOIs... KL Rahul who is in test squad (will he cement his shaky position in this team with this additional role? Is he good enough for that?)

In my opinion it is better to look into domestics like KS Bharath... (uncapped players, that's how we found out Pant)

Suddenly this has been such a huge void now! Nobody realized it and were busy criticizing Pant's wicketkeeping, his consistency, his shot selection at times and his failures in LOIs (actually T20s) and even questioned his presence in the side! Now what? Forget his impact in our test side (as a batsman alone), how can we provide the balance to team now? Can we rely on his replacement and play 5 bowlers which we were doing till now? (especially overseas, I know Jadeja/Ashwin/Axar may cover at home)

His absence will severely affect our test team (even at home, as now opponents have a crack to poke through... Now suddenly we will find a batsman short and bowler short! Already the team has enough passenger batsmen & bowlers who get fatigued soon!) Australia will fancy their chances and probably take revenge for their home series losses!

Last edited:
Rishabh Pant to be airlifted to Mumbai

The Board of Control for Cricket in India have made all the necessary arrangements to shift India wicket-keeper Rishabh Pant to Mumbai. Rishabh, who is currently receiving treatment for his injuries at Max Hospital, Dehradun following a car accident on 30th December, will be brought to Mumbai in an air ambulance.

He will be admitted to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute and will be under the direct supervision of Dr Dinshaw Pardiwala, Head - the Centre for Sports Medicine, and Director - Arthroscopy & Shoulder Service at the hospital. Rishabh will undergo surgery and subsequent procedures for ligament tears and will continue to be monitored by the BCCI Medical Team throughout his recovery and rehabilitation.

The Board will make every effort to aid and expedite the recovery process of Rishabh and will provide him with all the support he needs during this period.

https://www.bcci.tv/articles/2023/news/55555969/2nd-medical-update-rishabh-pant?type=Latest

India's star wicketkeeper Rishabh Pant was hospitalised after surviving a major car accident while he was returning from Delhi to Uttarakhand.

Uttarakhand DGP Ashok Kumar told India Today that Pant was driving his BMW car that caught fire after hitting the divider at the Narsan border. Pant claimed he lost control of the car after falling asleep while driving, according to the Director General of Police in Uttarakhand. Rishabh Pant was alone in the car at the time of the accident and broke a window to escape.

According to the doctors, Pant suffered injuries to his forehead and leg. After getting the information, Superintendent of Police Dehat Swapna Kishore Singh reached the spot. Dr. Sushil Nagar, chairman of Saksham Hospital, said that at present Rishabh Pant's condition is stable, he has been referred to Max Dehradun.

According to eyewitnesses, Rishabh's car collided with the railing and caught fire. With great difficulty, the fire was brought under control. Simultaneously, Rishabh Pant, who was severely injured in the accident, was taken to Saksham Hospital on Delhi Road.

Link: https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cr...-on-delhi-dehradun-highway-2315250-2022-12-30

rishabh_pant_car.jpeg

whatsapp_image_2022-12-30_at_9.36.38_am.jpeg

Why are they posing with him in their state?
Imagine that was your brother or father and have the doctors posing with them in that condition. Where is the privacy?

Now the question is who will keep wickets for India in tests? (in LOIs there are several options, in fact he is not the first choice in LOIs at the moment). Probably this question deserves a poll with an upcoming major series against Australia!

Will Saha get a callback? (more likely considering the conservative approach of our team management and the habit of going back to oldies!) Dinesh Kartik probably? Is Parthiv Patel still available? (is he retired?) Samson, Kishan who are already part of LOIs... KL Rahul who is in test squad (will he cement his shaky position in this team with this additional role? Is he good enough for that?)

In my opinion it is better to look into domestics like KS Bharath... (uncapped players, that's how we found out Pant)

Suddenly this has been such a huge void now! Nobody realized it and were busy criticizing Pant's wicketkeeping, his consistency, his shot selection at times and his failures in LOIs (actually T20s) and even questioned his presence in the side! Now what? Forget his impact in our test side (as a batsman alone), how can we provide the balance to team now? Can we rely on his replacement and play 5 bowlers which we were doing till now? (especially overseas, I know Jadeja/Ashwin/Axar may cover at home)

His absence will severely affect our test team (even at home, as now opponents have a crack to poke through... Now suddenly we will find a batsman short and bowler short! Already the team has enough passenger batsmen & bowlers who get fatigued soon!) Australia will fancy their chances and probably take revenge for their home series losses!

Only need to see the field placings by the opposition when he comes to bat. Defensive fields and he could get in and then start to open up regardless of fielders. No other player warrants such fear factor in the Indian line up( Maybe Shreyas to a lesser extent). Which means we are almost sure of timid batting ( DravidBall ) throughout. Fielders will be close in every time and wickets will fall regularly. Well, it all depends on Shreyas now.

PS : KL is not going anywhere.

I hope they do not go back to oldies. Kishan or Samson must get a chance.

This is a new low for Indian test cricket. Indian test team will go downhill only from here. I am afraid we will become the new minnow of this sport.

We deserve this humiliation for criticising the greatest young talent in the country every single match he fails. This is absolutely insulting for a talent with such massive potential having already given us one of the greatest cricket wins of our history. We will soon go behind all the major eight teams in terms of skills and mentality both. We deserve this humiliation. :inti

Last edited:
Rishabh Pant Brought To Mumbai For Treatment

Star India batter Rishabh Pant was airlifted to Mumbai from a Dehradun hospital on Wednesday evening for the treatment of ligament injuries in the knee and ankle he has suffered in a car crash. Pant (25), who was injured in a car crash on December 30, was taken to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in suburban Andheri upon arrival in Mumbai, sources said. The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) decided to shift Pant to Mumbai by air ambulance as he was not in a position to fly by a commercial airline.

The cricketer will be treated by noted sports orthopaedic surgeon Dinshaw Pardiwala here.

Pant survived a horrific car accident when he was driving from Delhi to his hometown Rourkee but lost control on the NH-58 highway before hitting the divider.

Pant was alone in the car and reportedly fell asleep at the wheel when the accident happened. The cricketer escaped the near-fatal accident on December 30, with burn injuries among others that will require plastic surgeries and he could be airlifted to Delhi if required. He met with the accident while returning from Delhi to Roorkee as his car collided with the divider on the Narsan border of Roorkee near Hammadpur Jhal.

According to a statement by the Board of Control of Cricket in India (BCCI) in coordination with the Max Hospital Dehradun where he has been admitted, the cricketer suffered two cuts on his forehead, a ligament tear in his right knee, ankle, toe and back.

DDCA director Shyam Sharma on Saturday flagged concerns over visitors flocking to the hospital to catch a glimpse of the cricketer, Rishabh Pant, who is under treatment.

NDTV

BHarat is the only option right now. Kishan has a shout at it. But he doesn't keep much in First class matches.

Australia is long overdue to beat India, I feel they will take the series in India this time with no Pant..

Upendra Yadav is an attacking batsman quite similar to pant could be a good option to replace pant

I've rewatched the accident again and I'm still honestly shocked Pant survived.

Sometimes in life you're given a chance, Pant's been given that. Hope and pray he recovers fully.

India should go for a like-for-like replacement against Australia & select either Ishan or Samson. Basically, an attack-minded WK batsman who will take on the Australian bowlers like Pant would have.

Selecting Saha would be disastrous but then again, you can expect anything from Indian selectors.

India should go for a like-for-like replacement against Australia & select either Ishan or Samson. Basically, an attack-minded WK batsman who will take on the Australian bowlers like Pant would have.

Selecting Saha would be disastrous but then again, you can expect anything from Indian selectors.

Ishan is the best choice. India need a lefty in the middle.

I've rewatched the accident again and I'm still honestly shocked Pant survived.

Sometimes in life you're given a chance, Pant's been given that. Hope and pray he recovers fully.

Yes all that and afterwards needs to be educated on the dangers of falling asleep at the wheel. Not only its a danger to himself but other road users.

Rishabh Pant Health: Bad News after 1st OBSERVATION in Mumbai Hospital, ‘Not only IPL 2023, Pant can also miss ODI World CUP’

The news coming in from Mumbai’s Kokilaben hospital is not good for Rishabh Pant & the Indian Cricket fans. The sources close to BCCI’s medical team has informed InsideSport that doctors at the hospital feel Pant will need minimum 8-9 months to make a comeback on the field. This means, not only he will miss IPL 2023 but is also set to miss Asia Cup 2023 & ODI World CUP in October.

A team of doctors under Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala (Director of Sports Orthopeadics at Kokilaben hospital) examined Pant on Thursday morning. The sources told InsideSport that they feel ‘no MRI or surgery can be done’ until swelling doesn’t subside. The specialists at the hospital believes that Pant has severe LIGAMENT TEAR and it will take minimum 8-9 months for him to completely get back to normal training routine.

“At this stage extent of tear is not known. A clearer picture can only come in next 3-4 days. But the doctors at the hospital feels Pant’s ligament tear is of severe nature. The kind of workload a wicketkeeper has to go through makes us feel Pant can comeback to competitive cricket only after 6-9 months”, said a source close to BCCI’s medical team.

InsideSport also reached out to BCCI officials but the board at this stage is not ready to comment.

“We will be taking care of him in best possible manner. But at this stage any kind of comment on extent of his injury would be mere speculation. Let doctors do their thorough procedures & observations. Post that we can give any statement on status of his injury”, informed IPL Chairman Arun Dhumal to InsideSport on Thursday evening.

Rishabh Pant Injury STATUS – What information InsideSport has? Pant is likely to undergo a double surgery on his knee and ankle ligament tear. Pant is expected to be sidelined for nearly 9 months.

The BCCI has airlifted Pant to Mumbai’s Kokilaben hospital on Wednesday. After reports of Doctors at Hospital, BCCI will decided whether Pant will have to be operated in India or will be taken to London for surgery.

The focus currently is on Pant’s recovery from superficial wounds. At the same time, under Dinshaw Pardiwala’s observation, Pant’s treatment on ligament injury will continue.

“Rishabh was brought to Mumbai to avoid too much attention on him. He needs rest and it was not possible in Dehradun. Here, he will be in high security and only family members can meet him. As he recovers from the wounds, the doctors will decide the course of action for his ligament injury,” a senior BCCI official told InsideSport.

While some reports claimed that Pant will have his surgery in Mumbai under Dr Pardiwala, InsideSport understands that BCCI doesn’t want to take any risk on his return considering the ICC World Cup in October. Pant will only return close to the World Cup.

“Once the doctors seem he is fit to travel, he will be sent to London for surgery. We still don’t know how long it will take him to recover. Once the swelling subsides, Dr Pardiwala and his team will determine the treatment path. As things stand, Rishabh will need surgery on both his knee and ankle. That will anyway keep him out for close to nine months,” the official told InsideSport.

How long does ligament surgery recovery take? – It is still unclear the severity of his tear. He had undergone an MRI in Dehradun on his brain and spinal chord. But due to swelling and pain, doctors had to abandon MRI on his knee and ankle. The severity will only be ascertained when the swelling subsides a bit. But as per preliminary tests, it appears that Pant will need surgery for both ankle and knee.

A knee ligament surgery usually takes 6 months. But considering, he is a wicketkeeper – he needs to strengthen his knees more before returning to competitive cricket. Once the doctors determine the damage, they will be able to say how long the recovery will take.

Series Rishabh Pant will miss:

India vs New Zealand (3 ODIs, 3 T20s) – January-February
India vs Australia (4 Tests & 3 ODIs) – February-March
IPL 2023 (April-May)
World Test Championship Final (If India qualifies) – June
India Tour of West Indies (July)
Asia Cup 2023 – September
ICC ODI World CUP – Oct / Nov – Can miss depending on severity of LIGAMENT Tear.

News from Delhi Capitals CAMP: As Rishabh Pant braces for a long absence from cricket following an accident, Delhi Capitals are in a fix to find a replacement for their captain and star wicketkeeper.

The DC management will approach David Warner for leading the team in Pant’s absence. Sources also said that the team may ask Mumbai batter Sarfaraz Khan to don the gloves if need be.

DC also has England wicketkeeper Philip Salt in their ranks this year but to fit in an overseas wicketkeeper would disrupt the balance of the team.

https://www.insidesport.in/rishabh-...-also-miss-odi-world-cup-follow-live-updates/

World Cups come and go, his health is the first priority here. Hope he recovers well, and soon. It would be extremely selfish for us fans to want him in the team before he fully recovers.

I won't mind him missing World Cups, IPL... LOIs altogether! If he recovers before major overseas test series that's fine! Let him set an example to become a modern Test Great in this T20 Era and put his name along with the bests of the game!

Indian wicketkeeper-batter Rishabh Pant, who miraculously escaped a horrific car accident last week, has successfully undergone a knee surgery at a Mumbai hospital, according to the BCCI sources. "Rishabh Pant has successfully undergone a knee ligament surgery on Friday. He will be under observation. Further course of action and rehabilitation will be advised by Dr Dinshaw Pardiwala and followed by the BCCI sports science and medicine team," a BCCI source told PTI.

The surgery took place at the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani hospital in Andheri West under the supervision of Dr Pardiwala, the head of the Centre for Sports Medicine, and Director of Arthroscopy & Shoulder Service.

Pant was taken to Mumbai by air ambulance from Dehradun since he was not in a position to fly by a commercial airline.

The 25-year-old, who was driving from Delhi to Roorkee to surprise his family members in the early hours of December 30, suffered multiple injuries after his speeding car hit the divider and caught fire.

NDTV

According to a report , Pant is likely to be sidelined for more than six months which means his chances of being picked for the ODI World Cup team has diminished immensely. Last week, the cricketer underwent a surgery where posterior cruciate ligament and medial collateral ligament were reconstructed. Pant is now slated to undergo a second surgery, six weeks later, where anterior cruciate ligament will be reconstructed.

This is extremely unfortunate for Pant and Indian cricket team. We are probably witnessing what could be the biggest loss of Indian cricket history. It is unlikely he will be back to playing cricket in less than 1.5 years, look at Archer's injury for example.

He should take as long as it takes for him to recover. Wish him a speedy recovery. No need to rush him in. Make an assessment after recovery. Not blindly bringing back him in and aggravating even further. He is a strong kid. He will bounce back strong.

This is extremely unfortunate for Pant and Indian cricket team. We are probably witnessing what could be the biggest loss of Indian cricket history. It is unlikely he will be back to playing cricket in less than 1.5 years, look at Archer's injury for example.

He will be back. All three ligament tearing is a very serious sport injury but people have recovered from it before.

2023 is a write off for RP in terms of playing cricket, but next year looks possible if he makes a good recovery.

said who? great guess but means nothing unless you have access to his medical reports and are an expert in the field. the latest espncricinfo article which brought the info about 3 ligament tears etc itself said unlikely for most of 2023. everything depends on his recovery after the final surgery which is to happen in 6 weeks.

he should take all the time he needs, he's still young, can easily spend 12 to 18 months away and still have a great career.

said who? great guess but means nothing unless you have access to his medical reports and are an expert in the field. the latest espncricinfo article which brought the info about 3 ligament tears etc itself said unlikely for most of 2023. everything depends on his recovery after the final surgery which is to happen in 6 weeks.

If you follow how the recovery of injuries of several other players went after initial reports, there is enough evidence to assum that almost 1.5 years it will take before you could see the mini Gilchrist :inti go boom boom in whites again.

If you follow how the recovery of injuries of several other players went after initial reports, there is enough evidence to assum that almost 1.5 years it will take before you could see the mini Gilchrist :inti go boom boom in whites again.

sadly you might be correct here. news18 broke out some big news earlier today.

Rishabh Pant to Miss All Cricket in 2023 And a Lot More

In what will be a huge setback for India, wicketkeeper-batter Rishabh Pant is likely to be away from any form of cricket for at least 18 months. News18 Cricketnext has reliably learnt that the nature of injuries which Pant suffered during the December 2022 car accident need a lot of recovery time and could well keep the stumper away from the field for a significant period.

This most likely rules him out of this year’s IPL, 50-over World Cup, the entire World Test Championship cycle, potentially a WTC Final too, half of next year’s World Test Championship cycle, IPL 2024 and the T20 World Cup in June next year.

As per sources close to the development, Pant will continue to be treated in Mumbai and will then head to the National Cricket Academy in Bengaluru for the long rehab.

There has been a lot of damage to ligaments in Pant’s knee and the stumper has already undergone two surgeries for the same. Being a wicketkeeper, his knees take a lot of pressure and regaining full fitness is likely to take a lot of time.

“We need to understand that he is a keeper so his movements – regular squatting, sideways movements and all – put a lot of load on the knee. We can’t rush with it and it is going to take a lot of time,” a source close to the developments told News18 Cricketnext.

What he’s likely to miss

Pant is likely to miss a lot of major fixtures which also include two World Cups – 50-over World Cup later this year and the 20-over World Cup in June next year – and 2023 edition of the Asia Cup in September.

The left-hander is also likely to miss the World Test Championship fixtures of this year’s cycle and around half of the fixtures falling in the next cycle.

https://www.news18.com/cricketnext/news/rishabh-pant-likely-to-miss-all-forms-of-cricket-in-2023-including-icc-odi-world-cup-6837457.html

so 3 ligament tears and early predictions say 18 months time till be comes back into the side with full fitness. such a big damage, but at least he is safe now and will come back to smash it out of the park some day eventually.

This is a multiple ligament injury. Out of the 4 ligaments 3 were torn. ACL/PCL/MCL. In case of multiple ligament surgery recovery period bare minimum 1 year as per estimate. That could go well beyond that depending on how Pant responds to therapy. For now his career will be on hold. It is unfortunate the young man misses out a year during the peak of his career. Unlike Smith who missed an year's cricket due to disciplinary reasons Pant's layoff will be due to injuries. So there is no telling whether this will impact his batting/keeping anyways. Smith just had to set his mind right where as Pant has to get his body ready.

ACL injuries are brutal for keepers who have to use their knees a lot in keeping against spin

Even when athletes come off ACL tears it takes them months to regain full fitness. It's going to be a long road back for Pant

Last edited:
Don't think he'll ever be the same player again. Sad demise of potentially the greatest keeper bat career of all time

Don't think he'll ever be the same player again. Sad demise of potentially the greatest keeper bat career of all time

The biggest loss of Indian cricket history. India will no longer be remembered as the formidable test team they used to be between 2015-22.

Gilchrist 2.0 is now a distant dream. :inti

The biggest loss of Indian cricket history. India will no longer be remembered as the formidable test team they used to be between 2015-22.

Gilchrist 2.0 is now a distant dream. :inti

If it were others i would have given up hopes. If the injury is not very serious i expect Pant come back in style. May not be any time soon. When he does he will continue where he left off.

Aaron Ramsey still plays football after having his leg broken to 2 pieces from ankle in 2008. Luke Shaw, Harvey Elliott etc all same. Chill guys.

ACL injuries are brutal for keepers who have to use their knees a lot in keeping against spin

Even when athletes come off ACL tears it takes them months to regain full fitness. It's going to be a long road back for Pant

Forget keeping he can play as a batter alone.
But that’s all second priority for now.

Cricket can go to hell as long as he’s healthy and alive is what matters most. His mothers only son an elder sister who lives in the states. Father passed away shortly after his debut. Rishabh had an horrific accident only to just escape the claws of death he literally got a new life. He is the man of the house now after his fathers death him being alive and healthy is everything for him and his mom and sister his only family. So these people talking about cricket and how he will miss that and this is just pathetic and disgusting. He was an amazing player and if god wills he will make a comeback he’s a very strong character his struggle story is enough to show that god bless you rishabh may you come back stronger.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I am humbled and grateful for all the support and good wishes. I am glad to let you know that my surgery was a success. The road to recovery has begun and I am ready for the challenges ahead.<br>Thank you to the <a href="https://twitter.com/BCCI?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@BCCI</a> , <a href="https://twitter.com/JayShah?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@JayShah</a> & government authorities for their incredible support.</p>— Rishabh Pant (@RishabhPant17) <a href="https://twitter.com/RishabhPant17/status/1614973908607983617?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 16, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good to know his surgery was a success. Looking forward to see him smashing bowlers out of the park again.

Ricky Ponting has opened up on his affection for Rishabh Pant following the India international’s accident and suggested that the hugely-popular player could take up a role alongside him in the dugout at Delhi Capitals during the Indian Premier League (IPL).

Australian legend Ponting, speaking on The ICC Review, revealed that he has been in contact with Pant during the 25-year-old’s recovery.

“I absolutely love the bloke, I told him that on the phone the last couple of days,” Ponting told The ICC Review.

“It was a horrifying time, a really scary time for everybody, let alone him. Anyone that knows him loves him – he’s a really infectious young guy that has the world at his feet still.

“So we will keep our fingers crossed and hope that he can get back to playing sooner rather than later.”

Pant was involved in a car crash on December 30 and suffered a number of serious injuries, however he is making good progress with his recovery and is expected to eventually make a return to the field.

The timeframe on Pant’s return to cricket remains unclear, with his participation in this season’s IPL not yet completely ruled out.

However, it is considered extremely unlikely that Delhi Capitals captain Pant will play for Ponting’s side in 2023, with the head coach already looking at alternative ways to make up for the loss of his star player.

“You can’t replace those guys, simple as that,” Ponting said.

“They don’t grow on trees, players like that. We’ve got to look at – and we already are – a replacement to come into the squad, a wicketkeeper-batsman.”

However, Ponting’s love and respect for his captain means that a big role at the Capitals will still be on offer if Pant is well enough, with the Australian saying “I want him sitting beside me in the dugout every day of the week”.

“If he’s actually not physically fit enough to play, we’d still love to have him around,” Ponting explained. “He’s the sort of cultural leader around the group, being the captain, and that attitude and infectious smile and laugh he has is what we all love so much about him.

“If he’s actually able to travel and be around the team, then I want him sitting beside me in the dugout every day of the week.

“I’ll certainly be making sure, come the middle of March when we get together in Delhi and start our camps and stuff, if he’s able to be there, then I want him around the whole time.”

India are set to play Ponting’s home country in the much-anticipated upcoming four-Test Border-Gavaskar Trophy series, with the two teams also currently on track to meet again in the ICC World Test Championship final in June.

And Ponting believes that the brilliance of Pant’s Test batting will be a huge loss, not just for India but also for fans of the game who would have been so anticipating a repeat of his heroics in Australia two years ago.

“I think he’s ranked in the top six-seven Test batsmen in the world, isn’t he?” Ponting asked (Pant is currently seventh in the MRF Tyres ICC Men’s Test Batting Rankings, India’s highest-ranked batter).

“When he first started, we probably all thought he was going to be a better T20 and one-day batsman than a Test batsman, but it’s actually worked the other way. His Test cricket has been remarkable.

“Even the series coming up against Australia, the four-Test series there, we know how he played against Australia in Australia last time. He’d have been looking forward to that series, and the rest of the world would have been looking forward to watching him play.”

ICC

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One step forward <br>One step stronger <br>One step better <a href="https://t.co/uMiIfd7ap5">pic.twitter.com/uMiIfd7ap5</a></p>— Rishabh Pant (@RishabhPant17) <a href="https://twitter.com/RishabhPant17/status/1624030516210184192?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 10, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't mind Pant missing other matches. But him missing BGT is very sad. 624 runs at average of 62 at a strike rate of 72 against Australia

I don't mind Pant missing other matches. But him missing BGT is very sad. 624 runs at average of 62 at a strike rate of 72 against Australia
With our good for nothing top and middle order, he was all the more necessary for our team.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One step forward <br>One step stronger <br>One step better <a href="https://t.co/uMiIfd7ap5">pic.twitter.com/uMiIfd7ap5</a></p>— Rishabh Pant (@RishabhPant17) <a href="https://twitter.com/RishabhPant17/status/1624030516210184192?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 10, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Appreciate your overall attitude since his accident :leo

Must be hard for Pant to miss out on BGT. It represents his biggest professional achievements.

On a side note dont agree with interlocking the entire yard and could have planted trees on the side!

Indian cricket star Rishabh Pant opened up for the first time since his horror crash. Pant survived a terrible crash on the Delhi-Dehradun highway in the early hours of December 30. Pant's car crashed into a divider, flipped multiple times, and caught fire. Pant managed to escape with the help of locals before the car exploded.

Pant gave a positive update on his recovery while also revealing the new mindset with which he is living life following the life-threatening incident. The Indian wicket-keeper batter stated that he has a new perspective and is enjoying the little things in life.
recommended by

"I am much better now and making some good progress with my recovery. Hopefully, with the grace of God, and the support of the medical team, I will be fully fit very soon. It is hard for me to say if everything around me has become more positive or even negative.

"However, I've gained a fresh perspective on how I view my life now. Something I value today is enjoying my life to the fullest and this includes the smallest of things that we ignore in our daily routine. Everyone today is hustling and working extremely hard to achieve something special, but we've forgotten to enjoy the little things which give us joy every single day," Pant told news agency IANS.

"Especially after my accident, I've found happiness in even being able to brush my teeth every day as well as something like sitting under the sun. While trying to achieve our goals, it seems like we've taken the regular things in life for granted. My biggest realisation and message would be that feeling blessed every day is also a blessing, and that's the mindset I've adopted since my setback and being able to enjoy every moment which comes my way is a takeaway I have for myself," he added.

Pant admitted that he misses being able to play cricket. The Delhi Capitals (DC) skipper revealed that he is taking as many as three physiotherapiy sessions per day as he aims to make a comeback soon.

"I try to follow my daily routine as per schedule. I wake up in the morning and then I undergo my first physiotherapy session of the day with my physiotherapist. Post that, I take some rest and time to refresh myself for the second session. I start my second session soon after, and train according to how much pain I can endure, especially after a tough first session.

"To end the day, I have a third session of physiotherapy in the evening, however I do have my daily fruits and fluids in between them. I also try to sit under the sun for some time, and this process will continue until I'm able to walk properly again," said the DC skipper.

Pant expressed that he was grateful for the support from fans and well-wishers and promised them that he would soon be back on the field and spread happiness to fans again.

"I'm glad and extremely grateful that I have so many well-wishers around me and people who always want the best for me. However, my message to my fans would be to keep supporting the Indian team and Delhi Capitals. Keep sending your love and I'll be back soon to make everyone happy again, Pant stated.

The 25-year-old has already missed the ongoing India-Australia Test series and will not play the 2023 IPL.

https://www.timesnownews.com/sports...set-promises-to-be-back-soon-article-98304905

Rishabh Pant will be replaced by David Warner as Delhi Capitals captain for this year's Indian Premier League as the wicketkeeper recovers from a car crash.

Pant sustained head, back and leg injuries in the crash on 30 December 2022 and had to have surgery.

Police said the 25-year-old "dozed off" and lost control of his car, which flipped over twice and caught fire.

Delhi said Pant was "currently undergoing rehab and recovery".

"Rishabh has been a terrific leader for Delhi Capitals, and we're all going to miss having him around," said Australia opener Warner.

"I would like to thank the management for the faith and trust they've always shown in me."

Pant has played 33 Tests, 30 one-day internationals and 66 Twenty20s for India.

The left-hander posted a short video on social media on 15 March of him in a swimming pool with a walking stick.

In February, he posted a picture of himself on crutches with his right leg bandaged up.

The IPL starts on 31 March, with Delhi playing their first match on 1 April against Lucknow Super Giants.

BBC

Former BCCI president Sourav Ganguly says India's star wicketkeeper-batter Rishabh Pant "must take his time to heal properly" from his injuries, before launching his bid for a comeback to competitive cricket. Pant was involved in a road accident in the early hours of December 30 as he was driving from New Delhi to Roorkee. He is currently recovering after undergoing treatment for his injuries. Former India captain Ganguly said that the Delhi Capitals franchise, of which Pant has been the skipper in last few seasons, will definitely miss the wicketkeeper-batter in the upcoming Indian Premier League. Ganguly is serving as DC's director of cricket.

"I am sure that the national team is missing him as well. He's young and he has got a lot of time left in his career. He's a special player and he must take his time to heal properly. We wish him all the best and I'll meet him as well," Ganguly said in a release issued by the IPL franchise.

Ganguly has been keenly observing all the players during the pre-season camp at the Arun Jaitley Stadium here in the lead-up to IPL 2023.

Speaking about the season, he said, "It's been great to work with the boys and I am looking forward to the season starting. Net practice is good, but we want to get into match mode. And (coach) Ricky (Ponting) has been fantastic. He brings a lot of intensity during training." When asked about David Warner, the Delhi Capitals captain for this season, Ganguly said, "David Warner is looking forward to leading the side. He's always up for the challenge and he's a great player. He has got a lot of runs and experience under his belt." Delhi Capitals will take on Lucknow Super Giants in their first game on Saturday.

NDTV

Pant's jersey hanging in the dugout as mark of respect

Fsoqr3WWAAIz5yL

West Indies star Nicholas Pooran had words of encouragement for India's Rishabh Pant, who is on the road to recovery after suffering injuries in a near-fatal car accident.

Nicholas Pooran was in the same shoes as Rishabh Pant over eight years ago when he too was involved in a car accident on his way back from a training session. The Windies star had to undergo two surgeries and was on the shelf for close to six months before he could walk again.

Pooran, who is currently in India representing the Lucknow Super Giants in the Indian Premier League (IPL), said that he has been in constant touch with Pant. The Indian wicket-keeper is on the road to recovery and was recently spotted at the Arun Jaitley Stadium during Delhi Capitals' clash against Gujarat Titans.

"It's very challenging. It's one where no one understands," Pooran said.

"Sometimes, I can remember… I have been chatting with Rishabh obviously. Both of us have a really good relationship. But there's times when you go into a place where you're very depressed, and frustrated, because you want the healing process to happen so fast. But it's difficult."

Pant was involved in a near-fatal car crash on December 30 and suffered a number of serious injuries. He had to undergo surgery to repair his damaged knee but is making good progress with his recovery.

"Sometimes you don't see progress," Pooran added, reflecting on his recovery phase. "In life, you want to see progress, you want it to happen so fast, but it doesn't happen the whole time. It's very challenging, but [you] need to believe in yourself."

"Need to believe that whatever happened, happened for a reason. Can't question it, because you won't get an answer. You need to believe in your God as well. Have faith in yourself, have faith in your hard work."

"As soon as you see… that first step you take, once you can see that improvement, I think that's when you become motivated.

Pooran provided more words of encouragement and has backed Pant to bounce back in style.

"Rishabh will come out of this. He's a strong guy. He will come out of this. And he will be better. You just need to believe in yourself; he needs to spend time with himself and understand who are the people for him and who is against him. This is where you know who are your family and who are your friends."

"It's a difficult period in anyone's life. Everyone has different challenges. Challenges come in different forms and ways. But it's a blessing in disguise [in a way], and you'll figure it out. Everyone goes through challenges. He'll get back up."

Pant has been a key part of India's team across all formats and the team will miss his services at the upcoming World Test Championship Final against Australia at The Oval on 7 July. There is no official timeline for his return at the moment but the 25-year-old is also expected to miss the Asia Cup and Cricket World Cup at home later this year.

ICC

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ctd5Hzqo9a3/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading" data-instgrm-version="14" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);"><div style="padding:16px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ctd5Hzqo9a3/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading" style=" background:#FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank"> <div style=" display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: center;"> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;"></div></div></div><div style="padding: 19% 0;"></div> <div style="display:block; height:50px; margin:0 auto 12px; width:50px;"><svg width="50px" height="50px" viewBox="0 0 60 60" version="1.1" xmlns="https://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="https://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"><g stroke="none" stroke-width="1" fill="none" fill-rule="evenodd"><g transform="translate(-511.000000, -20.000000)" fill="#000000"><g><path d="M556.869,30.41 C554.814,30.41 553.148,32.076 553.148,34.131 C553.148,36.186 554.814,37.852 556.869,37.852 C558.924,37.852 560.59,36.186 560.59,34.131 C560.59,32.076 558.924,30.41 556.869,30.41 M541,60.657 C535.114,60.657 530.342,55.887 530.342,50 C530.342,44.114 535.114,39.342 541,39.342 C546.887,39.342 551.658,44.114 551.658,50 C551.658,55.887 546.887,60.657 541,60.657 M541,33.886 C532.1,33.886 524.886,41.1 524.886,50 C524.886,58.899 532.1,66.113 541,66.113 C549.9,66.113 557.115,58.899 557.115,50 C557.115,41.1 549.9,33.886 541,33.886 M565.378,62.101 C565.244,65.022 564.756,66.606 564.346,67.663 C563.803,69.06 563.154,70.057 562.106,71.106 C561.058,72.155 560.06,72.803 558.662,73.347 C557.607,73.757 556.021,74.244 553.102,74.378 C549.944,74.521 548.997,74.552 541,74.552 C533.003,74.552 532.056,74.521 528.898,74.378 C525.979,74.244 524.393,73.757 523.338,73.347 C521.94,72.803 520.942,72.155 519.894,71.106 C518.846,70.057 518.197,69.06 517.654,67.663 C517.244,66.606 516.755,65.022 516.623,62.101 C516.479,58.943 516.448,57.996 516.448,50 C516.448,42.003 516.479,41.056 516.623,37.899 C516.755,34.978 517.244,33.391 517.654,32.338 C518.197,30.938 518.846,29.942 519.894,28.894 C520.942,27.846 521.94,27.196 523.338,26.654 C524.393,26.244 525.979,25.756 528.898,25.623 C532.057,25.479 533.004,25.448 541,25.448 C548.997,25.448 549.943,25.479 553.102,25.623 C556.021,25.756 557.607,26.244 558.662,26.654 C560.06,27.196 561.058,27.846 562.106,28.894 C563.154,29.942 563.803,30.938 564.346,32.338 C564.756,33.391 565.244,34.978 565.378,37.899 C565.522,41.056 565.552,42.003 565.552,50 C565.552,57.996 565.522,58.943 565.378,62.101 M570.82,37.631 C570.674,34.438 570.167,32.258 569.425,30.349 C568.659,28.377 567.633,26.702 565.965,25.035 C564.297,23.368 562.623,22.342 560.652,21.575 C558.743,20.834 556.562,20.326 553.369,20.18 C550.169,20.033 549.148,20 541,20 C532.853,20 531.831,20.033 528.631,20.18 C525.438,20.326 523.257,20.834 521.349,21.575 C519.376,22.342 517.703,23.368 516.035,25.035 C514.368,26.702 513.342,28.377 512.574,30.349 C511.834,32.258 511.326,34.438 511.181,37.631 C511.035,40.831 511,41.851 511,50 C511,58.147 511.035,59.17 511.181,62.369 C511.326,65.562 511.834,67.743 512.574,69.651 C513.342,71.625 514.368,73.296 516.035,74.965 C517.703,76.634 519.376,77.658 521.349,78.425 C523.257,79.167 525.438,79.673 528.631,79.82 C531.831,79.965 532.853,80.001 541,80.001 C549.148,80.001 550.169,79.965 553.369,79.82 C556.562,79.673 558.743,79.167 560.652,78.425 C562.623,77.658 564.297,76.634 565.965,74.965 C567.633,73.296 568.659,71.625 569.425,69.651 C570.167,67.743 570.674,65.562 570.82,62.369 C570.966,59.17 571,58.147 571,50 C571,41.851 570.966,40.831 570.82,37.631"></path></g></g></g></svg></div><div style="padding-top: 8px;"> <div style=" color:#3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram</div></div><div style="padding: 12.5% 0;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-bottom: 14px; align-items: center;"><div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);"></div></div><div style="margin-left: 8px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 2px solid transparent; border-left: 6px solid #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)"></div></div><div style="margin-left: auto;"> <div style=" width: 0px; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);"></div></div></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center; margin-bottom: 24px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;"></div></div></a><p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;"><a href="https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ctd5Hzqo9a3/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading" style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Rishabh Pant (@rishabpant)</a></p></div></blockquote> <script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>

Even if he comes back, he obviously won't be same player EVER again. BCCI need to move on from him, wish him best for future and look for alternate wicket keeper.

Even if he comes back, he obviously won't be same player EVER again. BCCI need to move on from him, wish him best for future and look for alternate wicket keeper.

He can be the same batsman but probably not the same keeper.

Rishabh Pant Accelerates Recovery, Starts Facing 140kph-Plus Balls In Nets

STAR cricketer Rishabh Pant, who is recuperating from injuries sustained in a horrific car accident in December last year, is recovering at a faster-than-expected pace, which has even surprised the BCCI and medical staff at the National Cricket Academy (NCA) in Bengaluru.

As per a recent report from RevSportz, Pant has now started facing 140kph-plus fast deliveries in the nets at the NCA. He was only playing throwdown up to last month but the speed of the balls has only increased with the passing weeks.

“Rishabh has been making a fine recovery. He has started to take on deliveries with a speed excess of 140 kmph. We all are delighted with the way he has been crossing every hurdle in his recovery. He is keeping well. His next target will be to focus on larger and quicker body movements, which we aim to achieve in the next couple of months,” a source at the NCA told RevSportz.

KL Rahul and Shreyas Iyer are currently at the NCA too and are working on their respective rehabilitation. Rahul is closer to gaining full recovery and is most likely to return to action in International cricket with the upcoming edition of Asia Cup 2023.

KL Rahul is now “completely fit and available for selection and could return to Team India for the Asia Cup 2023” stated a TOI report.
“The coaches and medical experts at the BCCI’s National Cricket Academy in Bangalore are satisfied with Rahul’s progress/recovery. He will be available for selection for the Asia Cup,” the report further added.

CricketCountry

It will be quite a miraculous recovery if he can start playing formal cricket by next IPL

Any fitness update on him? Doubt he will make it to T20 World Cup 2024.

It's been that kind of year where India lost their two biggest match of the year to Australia and that one player Australia actually fears, Rishabh Pant, was indeed missed this whole year.

Any fitness update on him? Doubt he will make it to T20 World Cup 2024.

It's been that kind of year where India lost their two biggest match of the year to Australia and that one player Australia actually fears, Rishabh Pant, was indeed missed this whole year.
I think he will be ready for IPL but not sure about India - England test series. We need him for England test series .

Back