WC 11 | Kenya vs New Zealand | Chennai | Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think for all future Kenya matches, Sir John should be the one who starts the thread.

I don't know who I want to win, I always support minnows but new Zealand have been doing that bad recently that I feel sorry for them and feel they should win.

Good decision by Jimmy..Kenya should look to get a score of 250+ here..Looking forward to seeing Seren Waters bat.

Come on Kenya..Tikolo..Obuya some household names that have been around for a long time :D

Has anybody bought from Cricklinx / HDCricketon.net

They still have not turned the game on.. =/

New Zealand (Playing XI): Martin Guptill, Brendon McCullum(w), Jesse Ryder, Ross Taylor, Scott Styris, Jacob Oram, James Franklin, Daniel Vettori(c), Tim Southee, Nathan McCullum, Hamish Bennett

Kenya (Playing XI): Seren Waters, Alex Obanda, Collins Obuya, Steve Tikolo, Rakep Patel, Maurice Ouma(w), Jimmy Kamande(c), Thomas Odoyo, Nehemiah Odhiambo, James Ngoche, Elijah Otieno

NZ line up

BB McCullum†,
MJ Guptill,
JD Ryder,
LRPL Taylor,
JEC Franklin,
SB Styris,
DL Vettori*,
NL McCullum,
JDP Oram,
TG Southee,
HK Bennett

I want a good show from Kenya. But I want NZ to win this match. They were battered too much in the last few months, let them have some fun in the WC at least.

guys am busy today,plz keep supporting kenya and updating this thread. :19:

Kenyans looking very tentative out there. Need to settle down and take the attack to the Kiwis

GONE!

nd lol wht was up with his helmet? :))
1izays.jpg

chappel just got owned!!!!

Chappel "I like the look of erasmus umpire .....he did well in ashes...doesnt give out easily....."

while chappell was admiring the umpire, the UDRS replay was shown even though batsman didnt challenge it and it showed that ball was going over the top!!!! :)))

chappell got silent for a second and said..."well that was going over the top but they didnt challenge it" :)))

The other commentator has said NZ in place of KEN when describing the match twice now lol

collins obuya no longer used as a leg spinner at all???

what happened there?

world changes a whole lot in 8 years :S
]

man i can't believe it that this is the WC, been waiting for it for the last 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back