West Indies v India | 1st Test | Kingston | 20-24 June 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only he had applied himself like that in the ODI series :facepalm:

Credit goes to Harbajan. India was in tatters at 85/6. The only way to come out of it was to attack and take a few risks. Harbajan did exactly that and fortunately for India, it paid off. Good stuff.

These long stares from Rampaul and earlier by Edwards after completing almost a every ball looks strange. There was another bowler earlier from WI called Merv Dillion who too used to stop for some time half-way down the pitch after delivering every ball and also sometimes making funny faces. Very peculiar body language from these bowlers.

He never made funny faces actually. He would bowl the ball, walk all the way to the batsmen and PICK HIS NOSE! Every damn ball. You could visibly notice his nostrils getting wider by the time he retired. :asif

He never made funny faces actually. He would bowl the ball, walk all the way to the batsmen and PICK HIS NOSE! Every damn ball. You could visibly notice his nostrils getting wider by the time he retired. :asif

:)-- Yeah, right more like funny mannerisms than faces from Dillon. Looked very weird those actions.

Who 1st told bhaji will play an innings of his life? Tere muh main ghee sakkar yaar.... Aur kuch bol.... Aaj tera din accha hain ;)

Bishoo ki to economy bigad gayi. but i'm happy to see Sammy with no wickets. This guy, their coach Gibson and WICB CEO and management is everything that is stopping WI from being a world class side again.

Windies have to strike after tea, break the p'ship and dispose quickly off the tail.

Bishoo ki to economy bigad gayi. but i'm happy to see Sammy with no wickets. This guy, their coach Gibson and WICB CEO and management is everything that is stopping WI from being a world class side again.

I dont think poor Sammy is much at fault here. Would you refuse if they made you the captain of the team? He seems to have high regards for Gayle

i dont see sir_Afridi here. the troll seems to have gone under the bridge lol!!!

WI had India for 85-6. Seems like the wheels have come off completely. India will win this comfortably now. Poor loose bowling by WI. They have shot themselves in the foot after being in such a dominating position.

I read somewhere Sammy is a lot to blame for inside politics in the team and general anti-Gayle sentiments. He was also the only one not clapping from the stands when Sarwan made his 50 in the 5th odi.

I read somewhere Sammy is a lot to blame for inside politics in the team and general anti-Gayle sentiments. He was also the only one not clapping from the stands when Sarwan made his 50 in the 5th odi.

Really? Didnt know this

suresh-raina-harbhajan-singh-titanic-1_zThPX_17022.jpg

Raina struggling against Fiddy's pace.

2 UP boys, Raina and Parveen Babi at the crease.

:four

First ball 4 for Babi in Test cricket!

Edwards to Raina, no run, Fidel has cranked it up to another level, 91.5 mph bouncer and Raina gets down hurriedly ..

91.5 MPH bouncer??:20:

I thought he hammed it up a bit but no that was truly an insane catch! :14:

Good innings by Harbajhan, changed the fortunes of his team. WI need to clean up the tail now before close.

top catch too.

Kumar never felt comfortable... He was trying to get out!!! Very nervous!!!

Time for Mishra Magic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back