West Indies v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Gros Islet | 23/04/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looney

Senior T20I Player
Runs
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dNRnntwCsQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Are you ready ? :afridi

PS - first ever commentary thread created by me . i hope it brings good luck to the team and the beast

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dNRnntwCsQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Are you ready ? :afridi

PS - first ever commentary thread created by me . i hope it brings good luck to the team and the beast

lol love pushto music

Pakistan will win but not with ease.

I want them to chase this under 40 overs but knowing Pakistan we have to stick with them making this total look like something 320+

They will win by 2 wickets in the 48th over.

Pakistan need 222 to win.

Can they do it without any hiccups - or has Looney just jinxed them by creating his first commentary thread ever? :13:

Important innings coming up for Ahmed, he has to show the management that he is mentally strong to cope with the pressure of international cricket.

When does this match start, can't wait for some of those beautfully timed cover drives by Professor saab :hafeez

How on earth did Wahab managed to pick up 2 wickets and Junaid went wicket-less?

Hafeez & Shehzad should use their brains today and provide a good start to the team.

IMO west indies should start afresh with darren bravo as there captain he is a very special player

If the target is anything over 150 there is a good chance Pakistan batting will collapse, and if it's over 200 then there is a really big chance. I feel the safe target for Pakistan is anything under 150

How on earth did Wahab managed to pick up 2 wickets and Junaid went wicket-less?

Cos Wahab is a better bowler...

Rather than focus on how badly a bowler can bowl... you have to look at how well they can bowl...

When Wahab gets it right hes better..

Hes faster

The ball hits the bat harder...

Has anyone else noticed that ever since Ahmed Shehzad was signed by BoomBoom, his performance has gone downhill. :p

Cos Wahab is a better bowler...

Rather than focus on how badly a bowler can bowl... you have to look at how well they can bowl...

When Wahab gets it right hes better..

Hes faster

The ball hits the bat harder...

I know where you are coming from, but Wahab wasn't that special today IMO and Junaid bowled much better.

Shehzad is beaten all ends up. Pak 1/0 after first over.

Shehzad needs to hit the ball and hit it hard.

No use over defending.

No use playing cheeky or stupid shots.

Just play hard.

two young guns to come in :raja

Kia Shehzad aaj acha khaile ga ? :inti

Hafeez needs to cash in on his good form. Last time he scored a 100 he couldn't hit the ball for the next 10 innings.

Right now that the IPL match is over can concentrate on watching Pakistan's innings!

I predict Hafeez to do what he is good at play a daft shot and out in the next 2 overs with Shahzad to follow.

Should have been three in a row.

Outfield is Misbah S-L-O-W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back