West Indies v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Barbados | 28/4/11 | West Indies Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
another wicket for :riaz

who said he should not play next game ?

He should be rested next game and give the youngsters a chance.....INSHALLAH we will win this game so it will be perfect time to give a chance to the youngsters...........

what exactly is afridi expecting by standing at that position and that too without any protective gear? a lollypop catching practice :13:

He should be rested next game and give the youngsters a chance.....INSHALLAH we will win this game so it will be perfect time to give a chance to the youngsters...........

No he needs as much experience as he can get out of this thing. Wahab needs to see this whole series through.

im sure they'll rest ajmal and play rehman in next game .. in case we win today

lol wh ydid afridi take junaid out of the attack after he got the wicket...

junis easily been the better bowler and still has less wickets than wahab

Wahab is erratic but he is a much better bowler than Junaid. He is a genuine wicket taker. Wahab has more pace and his short balls and yorkers r on spot.

looking at the frequency of usage, i think we need to have a joined smiley for these three faces >> :butt :amir :asif

Wahab gets rid off roach! brill stuff from pakistan!

meanwhile ... Ajit Agarkar departs on a duck yet again even in IPL :))

Wahab is erratic but he is a much better bowler than Junaid. He is a genuine wicket taker. Wahab has more pace and his short balls and yorkers r on spot.

beg to differ...going by bowling figures the only thing that distinguishes wahab from junaid is the wicket column...junaids bowled better than wahab the last two odis and couldnt get a wicket

these could very well have been junaids wickets but was taken out of the attack after getting a wicket...:/

this sucks for Junaid, poor guy could've picked up couple more wickets if he is allowed to bowl at the tail...no point in bowling Ajmal...

Wahab showing his potential again, he has genuine pace, good yorkers and short balls. Just needs to fix his radar.

true

But Junaid's still got plenty of time to prove himself

I see potential, especially in tests, but I just think he lacks a bit of pace and can't bowl yorkers as well as he should be

Needs to finish it off now! Don't let them make a late partnership like the last game

Russell gone, nice stumping for Salman.

W.I 9 down now...

Anyone think Kamran would have got that stumping?

Ajmal to Russell, out Stumped!! Russell has had no clue against Ajmal and he now commits harakiri, Russell gives the charge to a well tossed up delivery and misses it completely, easy stumping for Salman, WI are in shambles out here. Russell st Salman b Ajmal 3(9)

:)))

salman really reminds me of rashid latif! very much similar to him in keeping style imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back