West Indies v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Barbados | 28/4/11 | West Indies Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajmal losing his composure - you can easily see that in his line and length, no accuracy at all.

W.I 150/4 after 36 overs

will be looking at 225 maybe?

He should be rested/ dropped and work on his wides/ no balls...

Please God no. Yes he leaks runs but Wahab has that ability to take wickets. Thats whats important for a strike bowler. We have hafeez, afridi and ajmal to choke the runs.

Hopefully the WI bats are drinking Redbull.

Need some fireworks.

edwards run out, brilliant fielding by Umar akmal!

i hope we win this game inshAllah .. so that we can rest our senior players for the next 2 games :hafeez :ahmed :wahab

10 extras only? Wow.

First wide by Wahab? Surreal.

WI look like they don't even want to play and win. I think some of the players are deliberately under performing.

Out....................................out.......................................out

:out

Wish windies had sarwan/chanderpaul, atleast they could've been more competitive. Their batting looks almost as bad as zimbabwe without them.

Riaz is expensive, but still gets you wickets. Although he should still be rested/droppd for the next game.

:)))

Identically stupid ways to get out both of them :D

How Wahab Riaz has taken more wickets then Junaid surprises me - Also I don't understand how Junaid hasn't been given a chance towards the end of WI batting innings.

lol wh ydid afridi take junaid out of the attack after he got the wicket...

junis easily been the better bowler and still has less wickets than wahab

are we playing against only 2 batsmen (dm bravo and simmons) .. and the rest are fillers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back