West Indies v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 7/21/13 l Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok come on openers... none of that maiden start... you come out prove why you are considered our future./

This will be a real test for Misbah because he will have to come out of his shell today and actually (GASP) rotate the strike! He cant use his tried-and-failed strategy of blocking for the first 40 overs and then trying to score in the last 10. Although a part of me says that is exactly what he will try to do.

An Afridi special will help us a long way today, and we'll need Umar Akmal to stand up as well. I dont have much hope for Hafeez but Jamshed/Shehzad will have to bring something to the table. All in all, a team effort is needed.

Re: West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l Pak Innings

It's a pretty flat pitch.

The ball did nothing for seamers or spinners.

Hafeez type of wicket. We can count on him today.

Pitch is tottaly flat batsman should step up now

Still good effort by our bowlers :irfan :junaid :ajmal

Aksar ho jata ha masla not bhaiyon :wasim :waqar

is that an excuse for the great bowling lineup's inability to contain this WI team? Pakistani bowlers need bowling pitch to perform? even worst bowlers(As per you guys) bhuvi, umesh, co would contain teams for below par scores on bowler friendly pitches.

Nasir and Shehzad NEED to play to win. Not see off the new ball for the first 10 overs then slog until Misbah comes in.

is that an excuse for the great bowling lineup's inability to contain this WI team? Pakistani bowlers need bowling pitch to perform? even worst bowlers(As per you guys) bhuvi, umesh, co would contain teams for below par scores on bowler friendly pitches.

as I said, 260 runs is considered pathetic performance from PAK attack?
just goes to show the quality in normal days.

Misbah will put pressure on rest of the batters with his sublime tuk tuk tuk boom tuk tuk tuk boom

Jamshed will have to play an innings like he did against India. Although Pakistan were only chasing 227 but he stayed there till the end and carried the bat. If Jamshed and Shahzad fail then we should pray that Misbah and Hafeez get out early and Harris Sohail and Umar Akmal can form a good partnership.

But i have a feeling Misbah may surprise us. Hopefully not because i want him sacked.

260 he score kraien hain bhai 360 nai :O

thodi thandd rakho :) :wasim

260 runs and people don't think we bowled well.
Just shows the high standards of the attack on normal days :asif

260 on a pitch where both teams struggled other day to score 220. lol. yes bowling was pretty ordinary to say the least. you will see that in 30 mins how difficult the pitch is.

Get to 80 off last 10 overs with 7 wickets in hand. I think that should be target

Never mind if we losse but i still wanna see some fight specially from young guns

Might as well open with afridi and see if he can get a flyer for us

Only way we have a shot is if the openers play freely and lose the defensive approach. Needs to be backed up with a change in the batting order where Umar, Harris, and possibly Afridi should move up.

262 isn't too steep a chase. Good luck, Pakistan.

as I said, 260 runs is considered pathetic performance from PAK attack?
just goes to show the quality in normal days.

Well said :)

Pakistan k against itna bhe logon ko bohat lagta ha this show the quality of our attack :wasim :waqar

Jamshed taking the first ball this time, lol are they taking turns?

260 on a pitch where both teams struggled other day to score 220. lol. yes bowling was pretty ordinary to say the least. you will see that in 30 mins how difficult the pitch is.

If you are just here to bash our attack, by all means do it, we don't care. Its just like bashing India's batting just because they sucked in Aanay do series :junaid.
Pitch is as flat as pancake. You probably didn't even see the game, there was no support.

It's a pretty flat pitch.

The ball did nothing for seamers or spinners.

Hafeez type of wicket. We can count on him today.

well its a flat pitch not motorway so i am still not sure.

Re: West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l Pak Innings

Pakistan should get it if they show neutral approach. Their approach so far has been extremely negative.

West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l Pak Innings

Our fans r so optimistic. Wishing for improvement with tried and tested failure. Dont expect anything better. One good innings after numerous failure and our fan feel we have a born again cricketer. Get rid of Afridi, hafeez and Wahab now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back