West Indies v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 7/21/13 l Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of sunblock he puts on his face , you think he will actually stay out there long enough :hafeez

we bashed farhat so much wen he failed in difficult english conditions n now shahzad fails in batting frndly conditions in 4 matches ..

Ball is not moving much today - Professor lull00o has got the wicket where he can play

Shahzad is proving to be Imran Nazir version 2.0

Plays some strokes and get certain PPer's over excited but he cannot last and play a decent innings.

i personally do not mins losing wickets. but please maintain your runrate between 4 to 5..do not bring it to 3

we bashed farhat so much wen he failed in difficult english conditions n now shahzad fails in batting frndly conditions in 4 matches ..

You got a point sir but we should look fwd and test some other guys.

West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l Pak Innings

Plays some strokes and get certain PPer's over excited but he cannot last and play a decent innings.

We have a lot of players like that in the playing X1

Conditions werent Batting friendly in first 2 games + shehzad is young, farhat is old. Youngsters need to be persisted with.

TBH he seems like a different player he use to be seems all scared and just limited.

Hafeez comes in. When will Misbah ever learn? :facepalm:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!

Yeah right! If Misbah had dropped Hafeez in the order, Hafeez and his "group" would start a riot!!!

Its because of HAFEEZ and his own ego! The same reason he fields in the SLIPS despite being epic garbage in the slips and always standing two steps too deep

Conditions werent Batting friendly in first 2 games + shehzad is young, farhat is old. Youngsters need to be persisted with.

Why r we persistent with Afridi for last 18 years?

:four by jammy extra bounce and was that accidental or purposeful... looks half half to me.

great over for Pak and Hafeez.
If Hafeez can last 30 overs I think we win this one.

This wicket is a lullooo wicket man where even our lulloo professer is playing well - as I expected

Hafeez will not last long. You all have unreasonable faith in him. I am sure After Afridi, he is the most adored person in the team

they were not difficult then english conditions too , im not saying to get farhat back
but on what basis was shahzad selected? he didnt had good performance in List A or First class lately , other youngsters should also b looked at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back