West Indies v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 7/21/13 l Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
man - lullooo bowling on a lulloo wicket to our lulloo professer - he will thrive under such condition

they were not difficult then english conditions too , im not saying to get farhat back
but on what basis was shahzad selected? he didnt had good performance in List A or First class lately , other youngsters should also b looked at
Other youngsters Like?
Sharjeel was called but was unfit.

Jamshed looks really uncomfortable, I'm expecting him to get out any time

oh man Nasir needs to play better shots they hardly go for four. Either hit them for six or play more lateral.

Afridi is an all-rounder ,and he should have been dropped after 30-40 games. Give shehzad 30-40 games, if he still fails , drop him.

Cause Afridi still gives you more options. He can bowl as well.

I'd rather play Hammad Azam; another all rounder. Or possible Fawad Alam? Ahmed and Afridi have different roles, not really replacing each other to me.

Ab hafeez ka chehakna daikhna iss match kay baad - ek or statement ayaygee apni shaan main janab kee

single.... jamsheed either hit with the breeze or play along the ground. if he hits against teh breeze then it will never go for a shot.

Bounce seems to be low as compared to first innings

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk HD

Can someone tell Ramiz to run to the Pakistan dressing room and give that advice. Hope Misbah realises you cannot afford to slow down after this acceleration.

Lol Misbah is padded up, if anyone gets out now we can expect to be 140odd at the end of 40 overs.

Jamshed looks like a shadow of a batsman he was in the Asia Cup and T20WC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back