West Indies v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 7/21/13 l Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brakes are on, unfortunately for Pakistan.

I hope they send Junior in next. Otherwise we've been here before many times :misbah

There is no more Moisture in pitch batting second , play sensibily and you are IN :)

Narine isnt turning the ball and still we arent working him for singles

it's looking like the WC semi game.Target 261 for Pakistan.quick start and then Misbah walked in :p

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!

Yeah right! If Misbah had dropped Hafeez in the order, Hafeez and his "group" would start a riot!!!

Its because of HAFEEZ and his own ego! The same reason he fields in the SLIPS despite being epic garbage in the slips and always standing two steps too deep
Hafeez and his 'group' starting riots against Misbah would actually be good, wouldn't it? Misbah would at least get removed as captain! :)

Hafeez and his 'group' starting riots against Misbah would actually be good, wouldn't it? Misbah would at least get removed as captain! :)

Not for me, Im a Misbah fan. I like his effort, even when we are getting smashed around and Nasir is "walking" and watching ball hit 4, the 39 year old MISBAH is diving and putting in effort in the field.

Its not his fault this is the crappiest Pakistani team possibly since the 60s.

Why do people think Jamshed has become a tuk tuk player because of Misbah? He plays his shots every match, just doesn't time it.

Bigger.

I guarantee he has more dot balls

*thumbs up*

But there is also a difference if somebody defends when we are 30/3 or when we are 58/1. There is no reason for all these dots right now.... They should be trying to score every ball at this stage.

West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l Pak Innings

Hafeez is coning good now. Good start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back