West Indies v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 7/21/13 l Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now torcture to death by Faislabad Crocket Club :-(

Jaali proffesor run outs jammy , Jamshed was looking good

his name should b changed from profesor to chaprasi - now he will score half century on flat pitch and gets stamp for 2 years in team

Actually lold at this.. Ronaldo the chaprasi

im glad jammu is gone we would have got nowhere with the strike rate of 59

If some one is blaming Jamshed for the run out they better start watching another sport. This was the second time Hafeez did that in this innings. He stars walking and then turns, second time Jamshed has no chance and did you see how the selfish joker ran back to his crease when he saw Jamshed has no chance to return.

I used to be a fan of his captaincy too. But he's been making some horrible decisions of late.

While some of his decisions have not "worked", I dont think any were "horrible".

But lets also be honest. Given how crap our batting lineup is, no captain in the world is winning consistently with this team.

Even IK would struggle with this. Hafeez insisting to stand in slips even though he always stands 2 steps too deep, and then drops easy catches, and then insisting he plays at #3.

An opening pair that has not ONCE succeeded against a WI bowling attack.

A bowling attack, which while strong, continues to give away mind baffling extras.

And dont forget that 4 that Nasir allowed, JOGGING behind the ball.... the 39 year old Misbah can dive, but the 23 year old Nasir wont....???

If some one is blaming Jamshed for the run out they better start watching another sport. This was the second time Hafeez did that in this innings. He stars walking and then turns, second time Jamshed has no chance and did you see how the selfish joker ran back to his crease when he saw Jamshed has no chance to return.

Hey don't hate on our future skipper and future legend!

That was the funniest part.

Running back to his crease instead of running for the run.

Told u there will be no shuffling in the batting order. Players like Umar Akmal Afridi and now Haris are all going to be put in when the run rate reqd is over 8. Another huge loss on the cards here. We suck as chasing because Pakistan do not know the basics!

from 45/1 in 8 overs to 65/2 in 16 :facepalm:

Please get rid of :hafeez :misbah :whatmore

While some of his decisions have not "worked", I dont think any were "horrible".

But lets also be honest. Given how crap our batting lineup is, no captain in the world is winning consistently with this team.

Even IK would struggle with this. Hafeez insisting to stand in slips even though he always stands 2 steps too deep, and then drops easy catches, and then insisting he plays at #3.

An opening pair that has not ONCE succeeded against a WI bowling attack.

A bowling attack, which while strong, continues to give away mind baffling extras.

And dont forget that 4 that Nasir allowed, JOGGING behind the ball.... the 39 year old Misbah can dive, but the 23 year old Nasir wont....???
In my opinion, Misbah should stay in the team, but as a pure batsman.

The professor must be using some formula to justify all these tuks.

Pitch is good for batting, and these bowlers bar Narine are very ordinary.

Stop tukking

Told u there will be no shuffling in the batting order. Players like Umar Akmal Afridi and now Haris are all going to be put in when the run rate reqd is over 8. Another huge loss on the cards here. We suck as chasing because Pakistan do not know the basics!

have only scored 20 runs in last overs :69:

did you see how the selfish joker ran back to his crease when he saw Jamshed has no chance to return.

I noticed it too... if jamsheed had crossed hafeez would have been out.

Misbah has to bat well here today.

Don't try to sell to me how this is a collapse situation and we the fans are to naive to comprehend the heroic Misbah steadying the ship.

There are just no excuses if he bats the Misbah way today.......

Last edited:
Arguably our best batsman "Umar akmal" in the series will bat with tailenders again

What will it take to get rid of that bits and pieces player, who's not particularly good at any single aspect of the game, and take that "I am very important" smug attitude off his face aka Mohammed Hafeez.

He call himself The Professor, but he's got as much grey matter between the ears as our neighbours goldfish - and that's being unfair to the goldfish!

For some strange reason, Hafeez who was at one stage on 14 from 6 deliveries is now batting on 27 from 42 balls....

This is lot to do with his mental fragility.

Hope, he covers all of his mistakes today with a big score.

What will it take to get rid of that bits and pieces player, who's not particularly good at any single aspect of the game, and take that "I am very important" smug attitude off his face aka Mohammed Hafeez.

He call himself The Professor, but he's got as much grey matter between the ears as our neighbours goldfish - and that's being unfair to the goldfish!

Lol.

Hafeez

Professor Plum.

This is what happens when you go into a shell ... Hafeez is under pressure and didn't even bother responding to the call because he was being overly cautious

I thought Jamshed responded to striker's call here and had no chance to come back after committing himself.

lol Misbah
ok what is situation regarding D/L
as clouds are comming up

79 atm......13 behind at the moment

need 20 overs for a game though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back