West Indies v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 7/21/13 l Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
par score after 17 over is 79....

Probably looking at around 90-95 after 20. We're not getting there.....

Game over. Misbah will tuk tuk and then give excuse it was hardest wicket ever to bat on but i got a 50 again.

Hopefully Match dont Start again

so Pakistan stay in Series

Pakistan can not lose on This ground :p

so we are short of 20 runs.. what to do now? how much time it will take to resume the match :facepalm:

No way rain will last more than 15 mins. Thinking about D/L will be very harful

I'd be ok with that. But im not sure who in this team can be captain.

Surely not EGO BOY Hafeez, who sold out Nasir.

Hmm, if Hafeez can bat at #6 or #7, then I'd be happy to have him as captain. But if he keeps playing up the order and doesn't improve his technique, then I'm afraid we can't have such a captain.

Afridi is another contender, but his performances are getting worse day by day. Way too inconsistent.

Asad, Younus, and Malik don't even deserve a spot in the side.

Then who? Ajmal, maybe? Or take a risk and make someone like Junaid Khan the leader.

Well, the wrong batsmen is on for the required 20 runs in 3 overs. Wonder how this goes down.

Hmm, so need another 20 runs off 18 balls to keep up with D/L. Should be easy... Misbah should keep this in mind.

Watch Hafeez come back and get out.

The mindset of all out batsmen barring 2-3 players is wrong.

Hopefully Match dont Start again

so Pakistan stay in Series

Pakistan can not lose on This ground :p

Do you know something about CRICKET? According to D/L if match don't start again we gonna loose, please keep ur self QUIET !

Do you know something about CRICKET? According to D/L if match don't start again we gonna loose, please keep ur self QUIET !

D/L doesnt apply until 20 overs are bowled :facepalm:

Rather than asking others to stay QUIET get your facts right

Last edited:
For some strange reason, Hafeez who was at one stage on 14 from 6 deliveries is now batting on 27 from 42 balls....

This is lot to do with his mental fragility.

Hope, he covers all of his mistakes today with a big score.
Mental fragility? Surely you mean mentally challenged?

Mostly there are passing showers in carribeans

I think you're the one who should 'keep himself quiet' since D/L doesn't come into play until 20 overs are bowled.

Par score at 20 overs is 88. That's 20 runs in 3 overs. Not impossible to do.

I don't think you know anything about cricket, because if we don't bat at least 3 overs more (that is until 20 overs of innings) then D/L method will not be applicable and match will be abandoned :yk

the moment we come on the ground we have to get ahead of the par score. otherwise it will all be for nothing. man if hafeez wasnt 28 from 43 we would be in easy street.

20 off 3 is probably quite meaningless. It's not going to stop raining and then magically pour down after three overs. Need to up the pace and go for the total.

Hafeez needs to stop tukking against Sammy and Misbah needs to fire

Mental fragility? Surely you mean mentally challenged?

lol, that would be too harsh. I think we can call it "brooding" .

Somehow, he thinks too much and resultantly gets caught nowhere. And often makes stupid judgements

How can anyone forget his scoop in the World Cup semi final.

This match could be the chance for Haris Sohail to prove himself. Good batting conditions

we have to reach 200 around 40 overs.
Cannot leave 10rpo in last few overs, 7-8 is what we can handle. We just do not have the late batting to do it.
These guys need to get the move on hit boundaries every other over

we have to reach 200 around 40 overs.
Cannot leave more 10rpo in last few overs. We just do not have the late batting to do it.
These guys need to get the move on hit boundaries every other over

Does it look like rain will go away....???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back