West Indies v Pakistan l 1st ODI | Providence | 14/7/13 l Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umar has no excuse now. I'm a fan but not a blind fan. Umpire saved him to make up for giving Jamshed out. He has plenty of overs as well

Same here i am his fan too.... jamsheed got out and he gets a life... fair trade now go score kid. hopefully he will score big ...

Umar has no excuse now. I'm a fan but not a blind fan. Umpire saved him to make up for giving Jamshed out. He has plenty of overs as well

Never judge a player on a single innings. .....

That includes all the others that have fallen like nine pins today

Nice Looking short from U.Akmal again
Hopefully he dont face Holder again :)

Lol.

Players can barely get bat on ball and we taking about 100s.

:what:

Play out Holder. This is his 8th over. Not that Narine will be easier later on, but Bravo and Pollard will probably bowl 10 between them.

Need to somehow crawl up to 200.

thats the plan. survive till 200.

rotation happening a little.

Misbah is telling him to block everything, these players are not blockers

facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

facepalm.gif

Since like our team is getting better every game.
Thats what happens if you dont select deserving, performing players

is he the new McGrath or our batting is utter crap. :kohli

Sorry, its 100% our batting. The only good ball was Shafiq's wicket. Ahmed did an inside-edge leave shot onto his stumps, while Nasir and Hafeez just left the ball they got out on.

I am tired of these 2 or 3 slips against Pakistan in every ODI seems like we are into a test match...Thanks to our early collapses...

I want to be a commentator anyone know where to sign up tired of listening to theese boring guys lol

atleast akmal can play agressively unlike snale misbah...

Maybe you should play some cricket as well. Misbah's role isnt to slog. His role is to anchor our innings.

Dont forget, Umar was already out for a 17 ball duck. The umpire gave him a gift.

Misbah just take the innings nowhere

Another pointless knock, atleast U.Akmal is trying to do something

Maybe you should play some cricket as well. Misbah's role isnt to slog. His role is to anchor our innings.

Dont forget, Umar was already out for a 17 ball duck. The umpire gave him a gift.

Anchor role does not mean play maiden, means rotate strikes

I have made so many comments now against the 2 current CANCERS of Pakistan cricket that anything more is just redundant. As soon as the 2 cancers leave - Misbah and Jali Professer, the Pakistan team will turn around. All it needs is a positive leader. A positive player can be a smart bowler or batsman or a n alrounder. Even as of now, after 18 overs almost, the Captain cancer shows no intention of singles. I feel sorry for the bats who are ruining their career playing with this leader

If Misbah is going to Pakistan will not get to 200, he will create unnecessary pressure on others

Misbah is actually doing nothing, just blocking balls will do nothing.

rotate the strike

DJ Bravo to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run
DJ Bravo to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run, wide length ball, he walks down and leaves alone
DJ Bravo to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run, length ball outside off, Misbah defends off the front foot
DJ Bravo to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run, wide length ball, left alone this time
DJ Bravo to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run, full again, just outside off, defended back to him
DJ Bravo to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run, full, just outside off, pushed to mid-off

Be an anchor, dont just block, get singles

No need to hurry Misbah!!

run rate is above 2.0!!! Just keep on blocking!

We will win this match in 1.3 overs 0/10!

Misbah is looking at the pitch, Misbah you can;t take singles anywhere in the world it is not the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back