West Indies v Pakistan l 1st ODI | Providence | 14/7/13 l Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anchor role does not mean play maiden, means rotate strikes

Please show me who is rotating strike? Nasir had 2 singles from 14 balls outside his boundary, 1 for 11 for Ahmed, 1 for 13 for Hafeez.

If it was so easy to take singles from every delivery, every cricket game would have a score ending in 400+

Sure, take singles when you can, but no need to force anything at 39/4!!!

Roach running in while Misbah was wandering down the pitch and the umpire didn't do anything :facepalm:

The audacity of misbah ul haq to walk around the pitch when bowler is running in

And then you wonder why Misbah's usually left as the last man standing.

He just blocks, doesn't show much intention for singles either, and rarely runs for threes when they are on offer.

It just puts the rest under pressure, by the time Misbah builds himself up, he usually gets out, and then the others if they are still around have to fire away.

Misbah making a critical mistake here. He makes Akmal restless and he plays an irresponsible shot.

Umar launches it over mid-wicket but the ball plugs in the ground, just 2.

Lol....

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 114
Same shot. This time it nearly carried to fine leg.

Please show me who is rotating strike? Nasir had 2 singles from 14 balls outside his boundary, 1 for 11 for Ahmed, 1 for 13 for Hafeez.

If it was so easy to take singles from every delivery, every cricket game would have a score ending in 400+

Sure, take singles when you can, but no need to force anything at 39/4!!!

Misbah is telling them to do that, they are all natural and because of Misbah everyone has to block

Our IPL boys are too hot to handle for Pakistani batsmen :kohli
Jason holder was given chance by Dhoni in Chenai Super Kings & showing his worth now to all IPL haters :yk

Misbah is telling them to do that, they are all natural and because of Misbah everyone has to block

What ive been moaning about for so long now

Internet forums should have a minimum IQ check

Test status should be taken from pak team should be declare as minows from now on

Is that why we had three people get out not offering a shot?
And once again, Umar Akmal has failed trying to hit?

Maybe misbah SHOULD be telling everybody to block. Even if they just blocked all 50 overs, we'd do better than 47/5 from 20.1 overs.

Yes that brainfade by Umar was somehow Misbah's fault too..

LOOOOOOOOOOl and this is why UA is wasting his talent and will continue why couldnt allah give me this talent i would of made way more use of it then this waste

Lol I knew this.

He started playing aerial shots.

Now defend him.

Blame Misbah.

Fanboys time.

Yes that brainfade by Umar was somehow Misbah's fault too..

exactly.... idiot Pakistani fans. Its basically our own fault our team is crap.

47/4 and people are worried about RUN RATE. Umar Akmal actually believed he had to tak the "attack" to WI.

All up to Afridi.... :/

Our IPL boys are too hot to handle for Pakistani batsmen :kohli
Jason holder was given chance by Dhoni in Chenai Super Kings & showing his worth now to all IPL haters :yk

Finally Slogger is out :afridi
Now WI bowlers should bowl low fulltosses to another mindless slogger :afridi and get him out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back