West Indies v Pakistan l 1st ODI | Providence | 14/7/13 l Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
man if you look at the scoreline and how pak are vating u would think they are bowling an absolute bowling mine field

Umar would have made a 17 ball duck. So why are people complaining about Misbah?

Who cares if Misbah wastes 200 deliveries if the rest of the team only plays 50. You get 300 balls every ODI match.

I think batting order needs a change up. Hafeez needs to move down, need someone aggressive at #3. Or Pakistan should play their tail first, lol. Usually the openers go a lot quicker.

What are you talking about they are not able to survive and you are talking about aggressive cricket we need solid batsmen.

UK should take that miss call and run with it please yaar show us why you are in the team

okay a decision for decision. TERRIBLE UMPIRE 2 incorrect decisions in a row. Umar Akmal is a cheaaater

finally a single scored yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :junaid

And again,Misbah is to blamed for all the batsmen failing around him.

You people dont deserve him,i swear to god

Umar would have made a 17 ball duck. So why are people complaining about Misbah?

Who cares if Misbah wastes 200 deliveries if the rest of the team only plays 50. You get 300 balls every ODI match.

Misbah is telling him to block everything, these players are not blockers

When was the last time you saw U Akmal faced 18 dot balls without scoring a run...

Misbah has instilled a defensive mentality ever since he became captain

Right.... Would you rather they try to slog at 25/4?

Seriously, watch Indian's chase against SL. They scored under 3 most of their innings. You have 35 overs left. Who cares if you waste 4-5 overs.

Get the guys in who at least knew how to stick around. Azhar Ali should open, Fawad Alam back in middle order.

bs3.jpg

Umar has no excuse now. I'm a fan but not a blind fan. Umpire saved him to make up for giving Jamshed out. He has plenty of overs as well

Right.... Would you rather they try to slog at 25/4?

Seriously, watch Indian's chase against SL. They scored under 3 most of their innings. You have 35 overs left. Who cares if you waste 4-5 overs.

OH LOOK!! Its a 6!!

Its almost like batting out those few overs w/o slogging allowed them to MAGICALLY get more used to the pitch.

I wonder if this is a secret that we can exploit.... like the entire cricketing world does.

Go captain cool Misbah! Save us as always, and then take the blame as always. :misbah_old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back