West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Yeah but it's Misbah. Nevermind that his strike rate is 74, nevermind that Hafeez strikes at 69 despite being an opener, nevermind that Hafeez was going at 40 without hitting a boundary... never mind that Misbah was rotating the strike and hitting the odd boundary... :14:

yes, rotating the SR and hitting the odd boundary... that's why his SR is 58... makes sense.. if that's called rotating the SR we are in big trouble.

Absolutely no improvement in pakistan top order , even after repeated failures :hafeez still finds a place

Come on Pakistan, 98 after 30 overs is a disgrace. Step it up NOW.

98/3 in 30 ... test match in full flow in fact that's too fast for even test cricket by our standards! :facepalm:

Come on Pakistan, 98 after 30 overs is a disgrace. Step it up NOW.

disgrace is an understatement... you can only imagine the pain Pakistan cricket fans are going through having to watch such toothless batting by Misbah and co.

We envy Indian batting.

Painful viewing this.......a Sunday League game would be more entertainting and eye cating

Mazher Arshad: "Today it is Mohammad Hafeez's 125th consecutive international for Pakistan. He has not missed any since making comeback in September 2010."

Man we ave him alot of chances.

How come there's no Indian batsman on that list?

Today it is Mohammad Hafeez's 125th consecutive international for Pakistan. He has not missed any since making comeback in September 2010."

Misbah-ul-Haq ( 646 runs) now has most ODI runs in 2013. Next two are: Ian Bell (645) and Joe Root (590). :don

we have managed 101/3 in 31, don't know how you can expect to magically rack it up to 250+ from here ... Pressure on Umar and Lala to do something out of the ordinary. Absolutely woeful batting from the top order.

I want to kick Misbah in the face.

lol... I wouldn't do that but hope he gets out ASAP so the pain can stop..

I'm starting to see why Misbah's average is so high and he has so many runs, if you play like Mark Richardson, that too in ODIs, then you're bound to score runs at a painfully slow pace...

ok if misbah wanna do it bring back razzaq we need is clean hitting for this tuk tuk policy of misbah

Logic dictates that Misbah takes up the mantle to accelerate but then again, it doesn't apply to our captain.

yes, rotating the SR and hitting the odd boundary... that's why his SR is 58... makes sense.. if that's called rotating the SR we are in big trouble.

Compared to the strike rate of 40 with no boundaries which you somehow preferred, yes it is.

hold your horses ..those who complain about the low strike rate. 8 per over with akmal and afridi to come will easily take them there..even more than 250.. mark my words

Sensible comments from another Indian:

Kapil: "Same old story for Pakistan. Misbah tuk tuks all the innings and puts pressure on like of Umar and Afridi, who either end up taking Pakistan to 220 or get all out around 180. When was the last time Pak scored 270+?"

EXACTLY my thoughts and I'm sure a lot of others' here.

If I were you I would be worried about how Dhawan and co are going to handle Steyn.

Lol at this NZ:) fan. Dhawan and co have showed that they are good batsmen. They will do well in SA as well like they did in Eng and WI. Steyn may have to worry about how to bowl to batsmen like Dhawan, Kohli, Rohit,etc.,

Here the thread is about Pakistan and their match against Windies. Dont have to bring in Indian batsmen here.

Last edited:
Compared to the strike rate of 40 with no boundaries which you somehow preferred, yes it is.

you have low standards. and are probably content with what you see...

for me neither is acceptable.. Misbah's SR at 57% now, you must be loving how he rotates the SR. Shameful stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back