West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man who said nothing wrong with my technique is gone...

how the hell do pak batsmen get bounced out by sammy and bravo like wth man

Wrong man out... nothing is on our side...

PP's boy Haris SOlhail in... let's see what he can do

The Messiah, the saviour of Pak cricket is her and he edges it

Glad to see harris finally appeared on intentional scene but also sad for him that he have to play his first innings in this situation and also when the other partner on crease is misbah...

Another edge to get off the mark, to third man this time.

Hafeez needs to be dropped if he is not willing to bat at number 7. He is a number 7 batsman. PERIOD!!

Also, it is a batting pitch and these guys are tuk tukking all the way.

Misbah to save us once again! Great anchor innings under pressure so far. Also on the crease to guide the young Haris.

Haris must be little relieved ;)

28 overs gone and still don't have 100 on the board !! :69:

Awful batting !!!

Pathetic statements from fans like OMA1R1 really sum up the average Pakistani fan

like they bloody dont even have 100 runs in 30 overs on a batting track even ireland could do it on

If Misbah goes all the way to 50 overs, or is the last batsman, will he get that 100? :yk

Wasn't Hafeez slower than Misbah?

... Yeah but it's Misbah. Nevermind that his strike rate is 74, nevermind that Hafeez strikes at 69 despite being an opener, nevermind that Hafeez was going at 40 without hitting a boundary... never mind that Misbah was rotating the strike and hitting the odd boundary... :14:

Misbah needs to accelerate but alas asking for a miracle. Need someone to play a run a ball or better 60+ knock

People want wickets to fell should check there mental state.

Thankfully someone's showing some intent. Sohail down the track.

Pakistan showing teams around the world what not to do when setting or chasing a total.

Why harris wearing full sleeves? Isn't it hot there

I joined this forum after reading some mature articles and forum posts, from the likes of Saj etc who know what cricket is.

After reading the extremely childish and foolish comments here, it seems do these guys really have a cricketing sense? Hatred for a single person is one thing, but the non stop foolish comments are annoying.

Looks like the same street lot, having a lot of josh n jazba for cricket, with zero cricketing sense.

So then is he really 24, judging by the comments by the West Indies commy?

Wasn't Hafeez slower than Misbah?

I was behind on my scorecard... multi tasking at work is not easy... :dav

having said that Misbah is not doing us any favours by batting slow. Playing a test innings in every game is not working but he doesn't understand that.

loool and within one ball harris shows misbah how to take a friggen single

haris looks like a full number 3 batsmen.... come on misbah he is better then duckafeez

If u even cannot take singles aginst Sammy,you should not be playing cricket.

I think this series and the champions trophy have shown, that Umar Akmal has to bat up the order.

There's got to be at least on attacking batsman in the top 4-5 to accelerate the innings. Hafeez and Misbah weren't under much pressure and have just played so slow, just like in the last match.

Even Afridi would do a better job than Hafeez at number 3.

Down to Misbah to some how dig pakistan out of a hole here once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back