West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is embarrassing... hope Harris Sohail can show some magic on debut and put these "senior" batsmen to shame

The plan is basically to assume Haris, Umar, Afridi, Wahab will make 100+ in the last 15. Dangerous plan.

Pitch is a Flat a pancake... Best Time For Misbah To score with more than a SR of 50 and The 'Blessed in all facets Of game' to get a Ton and secure his Spot in the next series as well.:facepalm:...

Misbah's dismissal was the only hope of the innings getting started. I'll be back in an hour when these 2 fools are done fooling themselves and every one else.

All my happiness is gone...I thought we might see something from harris or akmal but these guys will remain here doing their tuk tuk for next 15 overs...

Damn, he stays...needed someone to accelerate the innings.

At least the West Indies have no reviews left.

The amount of time it took though.. Hawkeye tampering? :sachin

This is a rubbish rule from DRS. It should be out if any part of the ball is hitting the stumps. Misbah was out. Damn you DRS !!! :facepalm:

This pathetic approach will not help Hafeez. I am sure he would be dropped for the next series. Moin is the new selector. He ain't that coward. But what is quite tough job is the removal of Misbah.

Nothing is on our side not the toss... even these DRS decisions going against us.... now we have to continue to watch Misbah...

was that hawk eye or did someone go on paint and draw that up for us?

They sent the request to ICC headquarters in Dubai thn ICC created the hawk eye replay and sent them back i guess :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back