West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
conditions dont matter if batsmen have no footwork which shehzad doesnt have at all how can our talent evaluators not see a players has no footwork whatsoever

Jamshed was looking so good but he threw it away.

Shahzad has been a huge disappointment so far. He needs to get his act together.

Misbah will go in tuk tuk mode now but lets hope we can get 250.

Hope Harris Sohail does not take too much pressure.

He wasnt looking good

Australia and Pakistan bating in same Condition

but wait we have Umar akmal and Haris sohail :)

Umar akmal only fealess batsman we have

FFS there is no need for thid tuk tuk, its a great batting pitch, make use of it!

Misbah will make it much worse.
Hafeez blessed in all facets will be overly blessed in batting today. Will get back his 'form' to secure his place for the next 100 decades.

serious sir misbah this is ODI u need to rotate strike no matter how many wicket u lost but u need to move on cant take 100 bAL TO SCORE 40 RUNS

Kick out every single one of those players that were just having a good laugh on the bench.

What a disgrace, this is the time for you players to laugh and enjoy yourself?

Shameful Pakistan players.

Roza lag raha hay bhai ???

Stop acting like Anwar was perfect. Anwar got out playing loose strokes many times in his career.

Sure. But when he was in, he made it count. He was way ahead of Jamshed. A class opener. Jamshed is not even a blip on Anwar's radar. Especially with today's shot and just after a batsman had got out.

This inning reminds me of Ramiz Raja struggling against Ambrose and company 20 years ago. Somethings don't change. Our lack of talented openers is shocking.

Last edited:
4! I think Misbah's had enough of the so called 'brilliant' youngsters and will have a go at the bowling!

And people call Jamshed as Anwar's successor :facepalm:

Only kids whom are not blessed to see Anwar bat live ever and dont know what kind of gun he was if he would have been batting for 10 overs like misbah Pakistan could have been scoring 6 per over.

Pakistan should aim to hit the 150 mark around the 30th over and then just slog. Will need an Afridi and Umar Akmal on form today.

Shehzad needs to get his act together quickly.
We have Babar Azam waiting in the wings.

Sure. But when he was in, he made it count. He was way ahead of Jamshed. A class opener. Jamshed is not even a blip on Anwar's radar. Especially with today's shot and just after a batsman had got out.

yes bcz anwar had only played 34 ODI in his career. :facepalm: :facepalm: he is neither anwar nor farhat... this will be seen ten years from now... then you can say if he was a blip or not. i am very dissapointed with jamsheed stroke but lets get the knee jerks down.

I was taking about opening spot Einstien :facepalm:

I agree misbah is our best batsman, but a gutless kaptaan

Saw him show plenty of guts live when we played WI at the Oval during the Champions Trophy a month back!

I was taking about opening spot Einstien :facepalm:

I agree misbah is our best batsman, but a gutless kaptaan

Lol. Even if Misbah opens for you guys, he would do a better job. Shehzad seems mediocre but should get the whole series. Jammy boy is discovering not every opposition team is India. His average was 52 now it's 37. Hafeez is mediocrity defined.

60/2 in nearly 19 overs. Lol what a shameful display, going in reverse gear.

Pakistan probably have the most boring batting team in the world... yawn

man this is a 280 and our batsmen treating it like a 220 pitch with all this tuk tuk

At this rate if all goes as per plan a score of 230 to 250 is possible and in WI thats a good score.
All depends on with wickets fall in hush or UA+Afridi+Harris play 30-50 run innings

Hafeez has a stylish technique to be honest... but it is such that it only works on flat tracks against mediocre bowlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back