West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamshed out as well. Doesn't have the hunger for big runs.

that was a very bad shot... he was looking good. got surprised by the short ball just like shehzad and he holes it into the air.

batting pitch. run rate of less than 4 and 2 down. pathetic.

with misbah in the run rate will dip even further

Now i am sure Sir Farhat will be watching this series on TV somewhere in Pakistan with a mysterious smile on his face...

misbah and hafeez on...... good opening but both lost it.. jamsheed was looking so good but he threw it away.

Asad Shafiq should be tried as opener. He has better technique than both Shehzad and Jamshed.

Aryan: "wow Misbah-ul-Haq ave test & oneday is same 43.19 / 43.19"

Well this is interesting.

Misbah should have sent Haris.
Hafeez will score today mark my words its a perfect situation for blessed in all facets.
Flat track, small boundaries, medium paced trundlers on, no swing and seam, perfect for the fake professor to feast on.

Will Hafeez raise his bat of he scores a 30 today?

Misbah should have sent Haris.
Hafeez will score today mark my words its a perfect situation for blessed in all facets.
Flat track, small boundaries, medium paced trundlers on, no swing and seam, perfect for the fake professor to feast on.

I hope soo but I dont think so.

There is no intent shown in this batting line up. very boring to watch even on this good looking track.

the only intent i saw was from umar akmal last match; where he kept taking singles early on and not just block.

Asad Shafiq should be tried as opener. He has better technique than both Shehzad and Jamshed.

:facepalm: Let them play this series, if shehzad doesnt perform drop him...

Jamshed should stay in in any case....

LOL at shafiq as opener, he is a ***** cat against fast bowlers

looool time to go back to ttf , honestly not all youngsters have talent we have to finds the one that do by playing them shehzad sucks dont like him at all

sleeping time now. seriosuly considering watching the ashes now..what a dead atmosphere!!

Kick out every single one of those players that were just having a good laugh on the bench.

What a disgrace, this is the time for you players to laugh and enjoy yourself?

Shameful Pakistan players.

Lol at the dressing room laughing. Shows how customary this pathetic batting is.

Sohail looking under pressure sitting there with a confused face...

ahmed "gaylesuriyoni" shehzad has a SR below 70 with and average below 26...

:facepalm:

What game were you folks watching where they were looking good. They were not looking good they were looking pathetic from ball 1

pathetic hafeez nearly out.....camera zooms in on our waste of space coach

Typical self imposed pressure for no reason. We played the first power play as if the bowlers using grenades instead of the cricket ball.

And now comes Misbah to create even more pressure on Haris Sohail.

:facepalm: Let them play this series, if shehzad doesnt perform drop him...

Jamshed should stay in in any case....

LOL at shafiq as opener, he is a ***** cat against fast bowlers

Why does jamshed get to stay? Consistent failures for him !

Thats like saying malik, farhat and kamran shoulf also stay despite their dismal performances !

Jamshed was looking so good but he threw it away.

Shahzad has been a huge disappointment so far. He needs to get his act together.

Misbah will go in tuk tuk mode now but lets hope we can get 250.

Hope Harris Sohail does not take too much pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back