West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about guts shown in Mohali, 1st and 2nd ODI on this tour :facepalm:

mohali again? were the rest of the batters batting like lions? and he did fine in the first ODI as he gave the confidence to afridi to go ahead and play his natural game. we won that rememeber?

Jeez!

Hafeez gets a single from the first ball of the over, Misbah blocks the next four, then takes a single.

Stupid way to play.

This game is rather dull compared to the Ashes. Pakistan need to bat with more impetus

sometimes i think misbah is color blind and he thinks everyone is paying in white clothes

It's after a long time i saw both hafeez and misbah batting together...Hafeez always go before misbah comes u know...

i haven't watched the last 10 overs.
its very painful to watch.

my boss should be happy im getting work done instead.

Aussies doing even worse!

5 runs, 7.4 overs, RR: 0.65 (Haddin 2, Agar 2)

MiZZZbah and HafeeZZZZ: saving insomniacs since 2011.

27 runs, 9.1 overs, RR: 2.94 (Misbah-ul-Haq 16, Mohammad Hafeez 9)
WHAT A WAY TO PLAY A ODI GAME ............ADD TO THAT A GOOD BATTING PITCH ARE THEY PLAYING FOR TEAM OR FOR THEIR PLACE THAT WE SCORE RUNS

20 odd dot balls from misbah!! i know lets let the pressure build on us..and then hit a stupid shot and get out!! bakwaas..big mistake in sacking afridi from cuptany!

Why are they playing like this? This approach is not going to win any matches

Madness = Trying the same thing again and again and expecting different results

I'm beginning to support the notion that Misbah has got to go if he keeps playing like this.... it's painful to watch

20 odd dot balls from misbah!! i know lets let the pressure build on us..and then hit a stupid shot and get out!! bakwaas..big mistake in sacking afridi from cuptany!

After malik and yousaf, Afridi was the worst captain. Pak couldnt even win T20s under him. Let's not go that far now

Why are they playing like this? This approach is not going to win any matches

Madness = Trying the same thing again and again and expecting different results

Thank you.

This is exactly what I'm thinking... we do this EVERY TIME... why not try to play a bit more positive and see what happens... I think they're expecting Afridi to fire again.... brainless logic

5 fielders in the circle that's the reason they cant take single our players are not wristy enuf said by aamir sohail

Now the rest of the batting line up will have to go at 150+ strikrate to get a good total.
Atleast misbah will get his fifty again

After malik and yousaf, Afridi was the worst captain. Pak couldnt even win T20s under him. Let's not go that far now

Oh please... we got the T20 Semis and World Cup 2011 semi as welll... if that's the definition of a worse captain then I want that.

WOW a single next ball after a SIX by misbah we dont see it so often...

Haan jeeee misbah ny tu jaisy hamein wc py wc jatvaay hein na aor test main b no 1 team banva dya hai.

Wow, Misbah! Need something like this every other over. With 3-4 runs when there's no slog.

When was the last time misbah took a single next ball after a six or four?

I reckon Misbah feels 170 is a winnable score on this track. Looks like he will continue to score with strike rate of 50 till he hits 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back