West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hafeez is a disease in our batting line up, this innings is going nowhere

They sent the request to ICC headquarters in Dubai thn ICC created the hawk eye replay and sent them back i guess :p

:))

----

Btw why is everyone complaining about miss bob when blessed in all facets is batting at 40 SR

That awkward moment when Misbah SR is far better thn the other batsman on pitch...

101 dot balls out of 156 so far, did I hear that correctly ??? :)))

you know pak batting has gone to the **** when you only cheer bowling. Opposition bowling, and Pak bowling.

I don't know how people can defend this pathetic batsman name Misbah

i hope pak looses this series I am dead tired of misbah looser captaincy , honestly hating him now does he not understand that we will losse wickets and then will be screwed because he wasted 26 overs

Mazher Arshad has another stat on Misbah: "Misbah-ul-Haq ( 646 runs) now has most ODI runs in 2013. Next two are: Ian Bell (645) and Joe Root (590)."

So he is teh best in the world. :p

How can you guys watch this inning... Take a leaf from us Indian. We do our regular jobs when we are bowling and only watch our batting

Misbah-ul-Haq ( 646 runs) now has most ODI runs in 2013. Next two are: Ian Bell (645) and Joe Root (590).

if you are batting like this then u will miss bad balls too because you are in a mental shell

I am all for building the innings but there seems to be no urgency from either to push the fielders in order to convert singles into two. They just jog across everytime there is a difinate single, it's just disgraceful.

Compare this to any of the top teams and surely there must be a difference of atleast 10-20 runs per innings.

That awkward moment when Misbah SR is far better thn the other batsman on pitch...

Even more awkward is the fact that the other batsman is the t20 captain. A supposedly aggressive batsman.

from Cricinfo:

Mazher Arshad has another stat on Misbah: "Misbah-ul-Haq ( 646 runs) now has most ODI runs in 2013. Next two are: Ian Bell (645) and Joe Root (590)."

This is effing disgraceful we are not 6 down only 2 for god sake do at least 4 an over

So he is teh best in the world. :p

ya becuase he makes whole team bat like him and ruin there technique so he always has to save us and make scores by doing tuk tuk which is easy as hell for misbah

We are so behind on this flat pitch

It's just cringe worthy

Lol Hafeez. Just lol. Tailender batting up the order.

Even more awkward is the fact that the other batsman is the t20 captain. A supposedly aggressive batsman.

His only interest is now in T20 team...While i was typing here comes the brain fart from him...

blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!! blessed in all facets!!

I always enjoyed watching Pakistan bat, rather than them bowling, even if they did collapse.

The last year has just been painful and boring...

Tbh misbah is not the worst today this wasted guy hafeez and shahad were even worst.

:)))

and now Hafeez goes after playing a nothing innings. Should be dropped for good !!

the looser proffessor goes and this is what happens time and time again , sorry guys I am honestly ****** off by this looser approach

Hafeez should be the one that gets dropped but of course Shehzad will be dropped - Pathetic :facepalm:

I dont know to be sad for our team situation now or happy because i really wanted Hafeez to dont score big here to secure his place in the team for next 1 tear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back