West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone find how many runs Misbah has scored in matches won by Pakistan and how many in a lost?

Average 56 in 75 won matches...While average 30.65 in 43 lost matches...2352 runs in wins and 1226 runs in lost matches...

lol @ ppl criticizing Haris.. he is playing his first match for crying out loud.... captain tuk tuk is to blame

What the heck, I'm hardly noticing the overs ticking along in the meantime, 37 have gone by. And they've only scored 125....

swap crap hafeez with umer akmal atleast then it will be fun watching the middle overs too. how the hell you expect umer to justify his place if he has to bat in last 10 overs or less then that with the score being 120-140 . crap cricket by pak. shehzaad was not out in my opinion and dont know what the hell is wrong with nasir. harris looks hel scared, crap misbah should b out of the team

God people already saying harris garbage after 20 odd balls on debut, what is going on to PP.

why Harris is getting all that slack technically looks organized not the most pretty to watch but does seem to have a good head.

Average 56 in 75 won matches...While average 30.65 in 43 lost matches...2352 runs in wins and 1226 runs in lost matches...

thank you, sir.

surprising results...

tuk tuk with a boom? (possible to follow even more tuk tuks)

God people already saying harris garbage after 20 odd balls on debut, what is going on to PP.
Its full of kids who expect century on debut and every other match a century.

what I mean to imply is that he is good, but not as good as the hype he got.

according to hype he shoudl have raced towards a 50 by now and would ahve scored an over 130 score every match.... i still feel he can be a good number 3-4. :thumbsup

Last edited:
135 in 38 overs is a very, very poor RR for such a small ground and nothing in the wicket.
WI should win it within 40 overs

I dont want to waste words on debate with u after that post of yours :)

That's fine after all this is my opinion that Sohail has a long way to go before proving himself, especially considering all the hype he got from members.

Ali: "If I were in the PCB, I would be worried not because Pakistan can't play at home, but because lack of enterprising cricket is driving supporters away and hence, revenue. Who would want to sponsor such a boring team?"

Misbah who would probably be the CEO of Tuk Tuk enterprises... only such a company would sponsor this bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back