West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think we can blame Harris here. Personally, I think Pakistan needs to fix the batting order. I can see Harris as a good opening batsmen with Jamshed. Shehzad should come at #3 and Umar at #4. This will give us a solid accelerated start in my opinion.

Harris started with a SR of 25 scored 4 runs in 17 balls but thn shifted the gear later now when he got out his SR was already 70+

Harris started with a SR of 25 scored 4 runs in 17 balls but thn shifted the gear later now when he got out his SR was already 70+

The method of accumulating of openers and 3-4 batsmen... thats his place and he can do good their. blessed in all facets wont give up though,,,

alot of wides.

It should be a shot a ball and they're still just bunting it for singles LOL.

From now anything above 210 should be taken as a bonus...

7/10 performance for haris today. I can bet he'll be the best bat in Pakistan team in a year.

The method of accumulating of openers and 3-4 batsmen... thats his place and he can do good their. blessed in all facets wont give up though,,,

alot of wides.

I don't think they will open with him but hafeez shd be kicked otherwise nobody can be tried at #3 while hafeez is in the team...

Look at the scorecard my friend, now you know where I'm coming.

Yes and Afridi will score his customary 0(1) to decorate it further, you are willing to sacrifice a set batsman to bring most undependable batsman for last 16 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back