West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misbah needs to stay till the end with some intent the rest of lineup we now is utter crap

For me, Misbah's battng here is worse than the one he played in the 1st ODI... because this innings comes after knowing what happened in the 1st adn 2nd ODI

Yes and Afridi will score his customary 0(1) to decorate it further, you are willing to sacrifice a set batsman to bring most undependable batsman for last 16 years.

This is a cricket game, taking a chance is the key, and you can't deny that.

If we persist with this old captain, than we are not going anywhere, at least with the chance we take we have a chance of going somewhere.

Just imagine if Misbah's first ever 100 after 123 ODI's comes in a losing cause :facepalm:

For me, Misbah's battng here is worse than the one he played in the 1st ODI... because this innings comes after knowing what happened in the 1st adn 2nd ODI

Naa he is just hitting new lows of shameful innings day after day.

Narine to Umar Akmal, FOUR, he tosses it up, but it's Umar, not Misbah, batting. The batsman makes room and slams it over mid-off for a boundary

hahaah

This is a cricket game, taking a chance is the key, and you can't deny that.

If we persist with this old captain, than we are not going anywhere, at least with the chance we take we have a chance of going somewhere.

Clearly misbah is also taking chances now and logically got more chances to score as he is in there for quite a time now.

What's wrong with this outfield seems like this ground is only for Sixes no boundaries...

Misbah I assure you will go for the not out to boost his average. Umar on the other hand will be out trying to score maximum runs for his team :)

Umar Akmal is not a finisher needs to bat in top 4. Have been saying it for a long time now.

12 runs an over from here will take it to 240. 6 wickets in hands here.

nowhy misbah is not agressive?? why ,why ,why there is no pressure on him now nor he pitch is that dificult..the point is he is selfish ..tht's it ....!!!:facepalm:

Big dive by the captain. Why can't you hit those twos early on? Aggressive running keeps the RR going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back