West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you, sir.

surprising results...

tuk tuk with a boom? (possible to follow even more tuk tuks)

More interesting 19 of his fifties are in wins while 6 in lost matches...His Strike Rate in matches won is 76 while 68 in lost matches...

Rubbish outfield this.
Hoping for Misbah to get out and Umar to come in and bat like a man.

Misbah was busy admiring the shot. Should have got three.

That's fine after all this is my opinion that Sohail has a long way to go before proving himself, especially considering all the hype he got from members.

You marked a debutant rubbish after 20 balls with his experience team mates and captain playing with SR of 50 for last 35 overs.

Haris Sohail doesn't look that special to me TBH.

He does not look to bad, his foot work (specially when coming forward) and balance is better than Hafeez and Misbah. He is too scared of playing any shot, this is the biggest draw back of Misbah's era, every batman is scared of playing shot, eventually he will go for slog shots and will get out...

I am not sure batsman can be developed in that environment??

Pakistan can easily make 230 here. 7 wickets in hand.

He does not look to bad, his foot work (specially when coming forward) and balance is better than Hafeez and Misbah. He is too scared of playing any shot, this is the biggest draw back of Misbah's era, every batman is scared of playing shot, eventually he will go for slog shots and will get out...

I am not sure batsman can be developed in that environment??

not saying he sucks, certainly he is good but not as good as the hype suggested.

Narine is the most expensive bowler today with economy 6+ while all other bowlers gone for less thn 4 an over...

Ok and Harris Sohail doesn't look all that bad to me. He looks nervous though and maybe that's cuz he's not sure if he'll get to play the next match if he doesn't score a bit now.

You marked a debutant rubbish after 20 balls with his experience team mates and captain playing with SR of 50 for last 35 overs.

Haris is SUPPOSED to play for Pakistan and himself, this is a batting pitch and we haven't even reached 150 yet, and have 7 wickets in hand, any decent player would be going for or trying to go for a boundary.

He needs to go for the runs here, looking at the situation.

sohail looks a good player, can rotate the strike pretty well..hope he gets s decent score!!

So, 7 wickets in hand with 10 overs to go. Someone needs to go ballistic now.

not saying he sucks, certainly he is good but not as good as the hype suggested.

what did you expect from him in his first odi?
lol some people think everyone can play like lara or sachin in their first odi...
give the guy a shot for a couple of games at least before giving a judgjement

Harris didn't look like Lara :p but looks much better thn Umar Amin...

Haris is nervy off course because he is on debut. Let him settle and watch him blossom.
Already better than blessed in all facets.

Pakistan little better than Australia just see both run rates. (thanks to last 10 overs)

How's that not two? Run aggressively, there's not long left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back