West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
hats of to bravo for not dropping gayle but changing his batting position. great move and thats how it should be, its not important that if any batsmen is playing as a opener so he should bat there. now he will score big at no.5 despite getting his catch dropped by lalu professor

I want to kick Misbah in the face.He never learns,be it foolish batting by him or winning the toss and choosing to bowl first.

Thanks,Misbah for bowling first.

LOL!!!! You mean the same thing EVERY captain would have done?????? EVERYBODY would have bowled first!! (Obviously by everybody I mean every captain in cricket, not hindsight commentators sitting behind a computer)

Should we damn Misbah for allowing it to get too hot too??

I just love hearing Misbah's crap excuses for not bringing Ajmal early and not bowling Junaid in first 10 overs.

How can you defend this **** captaincy

LOL!!!! You mean the same thing EVERY captain would have done?????? EVERYBODY would have bowled first!! (Obviously by everybody I mean every captain in cricket, not hindsight commentators sitting behind a computer)

We should never ever bat first even if we are playing at Perth.We lack the mental strength to chase anything over 170.

gayle has scored 28 thanks to Hafeez, he isn't going to score even half of that! :45:

Bravo said he would have batted first..like every other captain.:misbah_old

Agya ek or Misbah ka sipah salar ::hafeez

Misbah is the best captain who can hide his best bowlers in the field and they suddenly pop up to scare the 5hit out of batsmen

messiah getting hammred ... he will perform twice a year and tht is enough to get place in XI for a year

afridi not working out.... guyana was his game ...

:out caught by amin and gayle goes.... there was a very loud scream too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back