West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo said he would have batted first..like every other captain.:misbah_old

Bravo said that, but he wouldnt have done that!!

Read some PSYCHOLOGY!! A lot of captains (and people) say that AFTER they loss the toss!

If Misbah had won toss and batted, you would complain when we were 50/3 (WHY BAT FIRST AFTER RAIN)

Bowling first was THE RIGHT DECISION!!

:afridi took Gayle that means more pain for us fans

Last edited by a moderator:
Shahid+Afridi+roars+in+celebration%252C+Sri+Lanka+v+Pakistan%252C+World+Cup%252C+Group+A%252C+Colombo%252C+February+26%252C+2011.jpg

Read some PSYCHOLOGY!! A lot of captains (and people) say that AFTER they loss the toss!

If Misbah had won toss and batted, you would complain when we were 50/3 (WHY BAT FIRST AFTER RAIN)

Pak should always bat first rain or no rain.

no one would have said that..... everyone knows we cant chase so batting first was the right decision. conditions dont matter with this team.

Throw was very weak - umer was a little slow too but I can expect that from a part timer

No, bowling first was a rubbish decision, W.I well on their way to 200+ which is a difficult chase given our batting order...

Pitch has been flat, i really dont see any reason to chase unless you are India with likes of Kohli, Dhoni etc in your line up

A lot of captains also say what they mean.

If 50-3 on this track then the batsmen must take the blame not the captain. Lucky for Misbah our bowling attack is once again doing the business.

124/4 WI Already

Thay will get 230 atleast some how

Does Pakistan bating is capable to chase down 230

Well, your entitled to your opinion. Thankfully Misbah and the entire Pakistani management agrees with me and actually decide based on conditions.

hahahaha-Thankfully providing the great results misbah for having thankfully such great fans of yours

120 balls left they can get 150 more easily that will be next to impossible for us

Tayaar hogaya hai maarne k liye, time leke soch k zara :umarakmal

Afridi gets smashed for another :four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back