Not open for further replies.
Should be his last over.

But Misbah Master Captain might not agree with that

6 Overs of Ajmal
5 Overs of Irfan
4 Overs of Junaid

we should use those 3 Bolwers from now on

no more Hafeez.Wahab and Lala

Samuels runs now in this series are 137 after facing 300 balls in 4 matches, Imagine a team scoring 137 in 50 overs!

Why Afridi has being persisted ??? - Gayle wicket was tuka... Lot of passengers in this team and a very bad captaincy by Faislabad Cricket Club!!!

Good over by Ajmal. 143/4 after 34 overs.

15 overs left and 6 wickets remaining. Let's see if they can cross 240.

if Today Pakistan not able to chase down 230-240 on this Pitch

Than our Team is worse

Vey good im going at my in laws where i wont be able to see a match hope they score more than 250 ... as well all know 250 for pak is like 350 for indians

have the blind afridi fans woken up ?????????????????

he is a rubbish cricketer.....

as well all know 250 for pak is like 350 for indians

I dont know... i saw india make over 300 in 40 overs ... so they wont be in as much a mess as we would be chasing 250.

Vey good im going at my in laws where i wont be able to see a match hope they score more than 250 ... as well all know 250 for pak is like 350 for indians

Jaao beta susral main jootian parain baddua ke kar ja rahay ho.

after a 1 match fluke by phus lala ,,,the absolutely rubbish performance continues.......what a waste he is

I don't know what Misbah choose to chase, maybe he just wants the team to get better at it and actually approach chasing problem head on on matches

Irfan comes on. now maybe in tomorrows newspaper i will see HBL ad saying congrats the champion is back to normal .

PP is on.

I don't know what Misbah choose to chase, maybe he just wants the team to get better at it and actually approach chasing problem head on on matches

It was overcast... i love how people complain about useless stuff.

If he had batted and we were 30/5, same people would say same thing "What an idiot captain! Why bat first in overcast conditions when you know our batsman are crap!!"

WebGuru: "Samuels runs now in this series are 137 after facing 300 balls in 4 matches, Imagine a team scoring 137 in 50 overs!" on cricinfo

dude you are everywhere. :p :p i am surprised you got your comment published like that. :D

Lets hope we can really squeeze them from now till the end of the innings

afridi is the messiah of pakistan , his presence only is enough to create tensions in opponents dressing rooms , so he doesnt need to perform
what a big player big man

"What an idiot captain! Why bat first in overcast conditions when you know our batsman are crap!!"

Noone would say that as everyone knows we are bad chasers... there would be talk of negative influence and lack of confidence but not that batting first was a wrong decision.

WebGuru: "Samuels runs now in this series are 137 after facing 300 balls in 4 matches, Imagine a team scoring 137 in 50 overs!" on cricinfo

dude you are everywhere. :p :p i am surprised you got your comment published like that. :D

haha ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back