West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
irfan if he keeps his line right is gonna be unplayable in aus must have for sure for world cup we need to preserve him

webguru, webguru everywhere :yk

7xo.png
7xo.png

It will be also interesting to see if Irfan slows down on death overs. Maybe dats y he s been used in middle of the innings.

Why irfan does not bowl in last 5 is puzzling to me... He is very difficult to hit no regardless of time and situation... You have to remember Joel Garner had the best economy in ODI... Will be very hard for anybody to beat

Why irfan does not bowl in last 5 is puzzling to me... He is very difficult to hit no regardless of time and situation... You have to remember Joel Garner had the best economy in ODI... Will be very hard for anybody to beat

I think he slows down considerably in last overs.

Pathetic fielding. Jamshed jogging and doesn't even dive.

My dear lazy future saeed anwar looks so good in the field...

Hafeez sucks

Something we can agree on.

Again, if he didnt have such a MASSIVE ego and he fielded somewhere in deep, he wouldnt screw up so much in field. And if he batted 6th or 7th, then his batting is ok.

And god sakes Jamshed, lose some weight, and DIVE!! Pathetic effort.....

nasir is too chubby for fielding in the outfield... inzi could beat him everyday!

Nasir needs to go on a diet. Supposed to be a professional athlete.

Let's hope harris didn't become like jamshed...He is gaining weight too

jamsheed rozay rakh... i lost some weight too by keeping roza and showing restraint during aftari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back