West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
A loss is a loss, 50 runs or 150 runs does not matter, go down trying

I'd say Misbah's effort is more "trying" than just slogging and getting out after scoring 10 from 3 balls....

please let me know who says that RSA tried vs SL in the first ODI when they lost by 180 (they kept their RR decent most of their innings).

lets what pak batsman are made of our bowlers have won us many games time for pak batsman to repay them and show their talent for once

pakstan al over the place....feeling the pressure...

we cant compete with windies ahahaha forget bigger teams

Body language has been really negative on average since Misbah has taken over captaincy.
Not a co-incidence

Body language has been really negative on average since Misbah has taken over captaincy.
Not a co-incidence

Didnt we have the best winning % of any team in ODIs in 2011 when misbah took over? And didnt we win an away series in tests for the first time in like a decade under Misbah?

Maybe you can go back to Misbah bashing w/o any logic reason topic you posted earlier....

Sadiq Amin: "Windies should declare the innings now . this score is too much for pakistani batsmen."

:91:

5 from the over... good over ajmal 43/1 from 10 overs..... he himself is not happy with his performance..

Didnt we have the best winning % of any team in ODIs in 2011 when misbah took over? And didnt we win an away series in tests for the first time in like a decade under Misbah?

why are you so over protective of misbah?

none of our bowlers have any rhythm anymore.

Atleast Misbah can learn something from Samuels innings

Damn you Misbah!!
You must have told Irfan to bowl a full toss way outside!!!!

(Thats sarcasm for the Misbah haters)

So you're saying you'd rather our batsmen scored 10-15 runs each at a run rate of 100 than get to a decent total?

Makes sense.
Show some courage just playing for yourself is not going to get you anywhere play to win not to win gracefully, typically Pakistani mentallity

10 over 43 that is cleaners? What cricket do you watch? You must be Misbah supported who think scoring at 4 runs in an over is taking them to cleaner

read the post again. I said 'at the death' not over his whole spell.
for the record Misbah should be removed from the team.

good batting samuels......i would take him in our team over most of our batsmen any day

Pakistan is only good to hav series against Bangla, Zim and Scotland
even ireland beat us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back