West Indies v South Africa - [Super 8s/Match 13] - Updates

Bosman gives away 4 with slide onto rope

50 up for W.I

Gayle looking himself for the first time this world cup...where was his form when they needed it ?

Hopefully Gayle can stick around for another 30 overs..

Fking hell... what a shot!

boom swatted away for 4 by D smith!

W.I 61/1

and S.A one dimensional, one paced attack looking average here!

woh this is better than cricinfo here with commentary, and far more up2date.

Who is the 5th bowler for SA?

Also, I think SA will greatly miss Langveldt in this match.

OUT! Smith you fool, he smacks it straight to the man at cover who takes a good catch.

Smith gone, catch looks abit dodgy!

Nel strikes.

I am following this on cricinfo and I have no idea how far behind they are. If its not too much to ask, could posters here also write the ball number here like 12.2 or something, will makes things much easier, especially when there are consecutive fours or sixes which you can't really tell here.

gayle out...run out prince...

sorry west indies.....i really feel for you...

Thats another difference between the two teams. The WIndies were never able to get direct hits which cost them the game on several occasions.

infamous9383 said:
the hopes of west indies are gone

69/3 after 11.3

The hope has just arrived for WI and he is at the crease now. He was the only hope. He should change his name to Obi-Wan Kenobi.

99/3,,,,sarwan looking good....

no one doubt the west indies ability....just seems a huge ask from here....

match is at a vaeeeery crictical stage and everyone is glued to the TV in anticipation

And a chokkkaaaa
Wii 99-3

Lara gone drags on from an inocious kallis delivery!

Lara gone ...

and the west indies going home as well ...

wait a second ...

they already are home :D

I have heard this Pollard guy is a good 20/20 player? What is known about him? He has only played 4 List A matches and doesn't average too well in the team. Must have been selected on some basis, what is it?

he has scored two first class centuries in 70 odd balls and hitting six sixes in both the centuries in 6 matches

MCMLXXXII said:
I have heard this Pollard guy is a good 20/20 player? What is known about him? He has only played 4 List A matches and doesn't average too well in the team. Must have been selected on some basis, what is it?
Potential?

Would be the opposite of our WC selections

usman_ash14 said:
he has scored two first class centuries in 70 odd balls and hitting six sixes in both the centuries in 6 matches
he probly can help right now in this match. WI need to smack SA outta the PARK! LETS GIVE THEM SOME ENCOURAGEMENT GUYS!

Wii 151-5 after 26 need 206 to win from 24 overs @ 8.6
SA was 135-1 but WI has lost too many wickets

How does Pollard look out there? Fluent strokes? flashy? edgy? confident? some insight would be helpful.

Pollard gone.. awful shot!

clean bowled by kallis.

0,2,4,4,4,1 off smiths over...

sarwan playing well here...

Back