West Indies v South Africa - [Super 8s/Match 13] - Updates

Not at all....read my new post....I wasn't even shocked at losing to bangladesh....I know how cricket is......

saffer said:
australia are crap......we talking about who's going to win the world cup....why even mention them ?

Saffer, go back into your hole, you give SA a bad name!

Australia are recognised around here as being top in cricket. Until SA stops choking at the WC and wins, we won't get the same recognition.

They need to play with 6 per over. Then at the end they can whack around the park West Indies. Because they need to win this.

JAF ...don't be an idiot....of course i'm taking the **** with the above comment...

please...how could you take such a comment seriously ?

....get your sane personality out for some air....

Australia are crap ? hahahhaha...Saffer ! how ol' are u again ? i dont even see SA reaching final dude..let alone playing against AUS in the final...

Anyone here knows I like to have a go at the aussies......to get riled up by that is just silly...

Now he is 3* from 3 with a strike rate of 100%
nevermind, 4* from 4 now.
Ntini bowling right now.
Yeah, Ntini has lost his bowling power.

Chanderpaul gone.

tries to go after pollock and fails.

Devon Smith in.....don't know much about this lad....

It's up to Lara and Gayle to pull this one out the fire.......

2 more to smith...

west indies need to settle down here.....they should try and score 260 0ff 40 overs here for the loss of 3-4 wickets...instead of trying to risk too much...

Last edited:
sa were 36 for 1 after 10 ....no need for gayle to panic ...the wicket has runs in it...just get your eyes in first...

Devon Smith of to a good start.
Need a Kallis/ de Villiers partnership now. Then Gayle will be back in form and West Indies will have a better chances of winning this match. They need to fire right now and accelerate to 6.00 or 6.50 and at the end they could throw in some fireworks. Devon Smith has to play like Kallis and Gayle has to play like de Villiers. I know. It is easier to say then do.

Well it was the correct decision to send Smith in but the Windies need a miracle if they are to get close to this total.

Geez, what a caning! Gayle will have to score big here.

shaid ...south africas run rate after 30 over was only about 5.12.....although west indies lack the south african big hitting ....so they might need to be at about 6 an over at the same stage...wickets in hand are key...

what timing on that shot. Cuts it away for 4

SMITH looks good here...

Andre nel could bowl well here...tennis ball bounce combined with his height could be tricky...

saffer said:
good shot for 4 by smith...

Saffer! You're back from your safari? I was wondering where you were the other day. But once SA scored 350+ in this match I knew you'd be back. :))

confusing between running, but batsmen get a single.

ozgod...when bangladesh were 70 for 4 did you see me ? I was away on business and didn't even watch the game....congratulations to bangladesh...they deserved to win...etc etc....but your assumption that I was absent due to loss is ...well...plain silly .

silly , silly little man .

This is good stuff by the Windies. They are keeping the scoreboard ticking over.

Distainful pull shot for 2 runs by Smith.

Pollock looks like fodder here..

37 for 1 .....s.a were 36 for one after 10 overs...so from that stand point well on track here....

run rate stable here at about 7.4 .....wicket looks good...

come on windies....get 350 here...make a game of it....(but no more) ...

The WI don't have the lower order hitters that SA have. Gayle will have to score a ton and Lara will have to score big for them to have even a remote chance here.

yeah....plus that late powerplay cost the windies....they really need to be 120 after 20 overs for 1 or 2 wickets to stay in the game...

S.A's middle/lower order is brutal.....man that freak aussie win against us seems to have lulled people into a false sense of security....

Back