West Indies vs India | 3rd ODI | Antigua | 11/6/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Indies cheerleaders look like they don't have a clue , how to dance to desi music.

W.T.F. looks like they are tying to contain them when they should be going for the kill. :facepalm:

Russel showed glimse in the WC that he could bat

i won some money because of him :)

Finishes of the WI innings with a :four..
India to chase 226...
Great performance by Russell 92 with some great counter attacking shots...

Poor bowling rotation by Raina. I had said earlier too when they were going well. Part timers shouldn't be kept for the last overs. And a part time spinner (himself) for the 49th over is suicidal.

Russel will be picked for Mumbai or Bangalore in IPL 5 auctions :afridi
And :afridi for CSK

Im bettin on Russel as a permanent fixture in the WI line up after this beastly performance doesn't matter who the bowlers were still a

Brilliant knock.

brilliant knock by Russell..one of the best from WI batsman in recent memory ....the situation he came in ..brilliant ..:14:

A very good comeback by windies courtesy Russel. 225/8 is a fighting score considering they have Roach today as well. But they have to do something with their batting to really compete with the top teams.

Poor bowling rotation by Raina. I had said earlier too when they were going well. Part timers shouldn't be kept for the last overs. And a part time spinner (himself) for the 49th over is suicidal.

May be he overheard Gavaskar's commentary about himself --> He has this knack of picking up wickets:yk

All the good deeds wasted :facepalm:
Why the hell was raina going for part timers when WI were 7 down.
Poor captaincy there.

I just get the feeling WI might have given themselves the best chance to win and indian team a mental scar.

Time for youngsta beauties to show what they r made of :sachin

wow yar, we got some good phainty by this new kid :14:

Bravo !!!! I mean Russel !

True that.

**** off Kohli! What the hell was he saying to the umpire?! Will be interesting to see whether he is fined for dissent. If you want to avoid decisions like that how about you tell your board to bring in the DRS?

Last edited:
**** off Kohli! What the hell was he saying to the umpire?! Will be interesting to see whether he is fined for dissent. If you want to avoid decisions like that how about you bring in the UDRS.

stop being an idiot . if there is no UDRS its ok for umpires to give decesions like that ?

Kohli's arrogance just pisses me off!

What did Hammad Azam do when he was given out to a much worse decision by the umpire?
What about Usman Salahuddin when the ball pitched waaay outside the stumps then he was given out LBW incorrectly???

Batsman get out to incorrent decisions many times....its part of cricket
:facepalm:

That's why you get UDRS losers. Then you get decisions like that against you, hopefully will knock some sense into money shagging BCCI!

**** off Kohli! What the hell was he saying to the umpire?! Will be interesting to see whether he is fined for dissent. If you want to avoid decisions like that how about you tell your board to bring in the DRS?

Whats with the Bad words.. Take your sorry *** somewhere else..
First try to be competitive in a single series...

Maiden over

Hey guys we have loads of well wishers everywhere. They don't mind when opponents get out on wrong decisions. But they feel bad when our players get the bad calls :)

Who was the ONLY team in the world against UDRS?? This is the point of the UDRS system :facepalm:

so how is that even related here ? its different debate if DRS is a solution or not .

that dosent its ok to make bad calls against us .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back