What is the best to buy from Pakistan?

shaz619

ODI Star
Runs
Post of the Week
Salam,

Am from the UK but have a relative in pakistan who has asked me which bat i want when they come back, already have a Newbery krakatoa which is good all round bat suited for english conditions, http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=110001

Which bat do you think would accomodate my current bat, maybe i should get bat suited for t20 games, in general which bat is the best from pakistan?

Thanks guys

ca trd 12000 and 15000

the 15000 is a fantastic bat i seen the pics of it on the other thread awesome bat you have!, how do you think one can tell if it is fake or not when someone buys the bat? and which places do you think are legit to buy that bat from in pakistan thanks again

the 15000 is a fantastic bat i seen the pics of it on the other thread awesome bat you have!, how do you think one can tell if it is fake or not when someone buys the bat? and which places do you think are legit to buy that bat from in pakistan thanks again

get it from any reputable dealer in lahore, like zaidi sports malik sports etc......but they will sell it a bit expansive, best place to get it from sialkot ca sports' factory!

Get CA plus 15000 directly from CA sports factory in Pakistan. This bat has the highest score of 40 out of 50. Beats TRD which has 38 and GN Legend at 39.
Next you can also buy Ihsan Chris Gayle bat. This can be bought from Ihsan Sports directly...also in Sialkot or Sialkotshop online .

Ended up getting a CA plus 8000 6 grains i think probably fake? lol fantastic pickup though, seems very light and powerful, yet to be tested

Last edited:
Back