What was the last song you listened to?

just watched SELMA - great film, the actor playing dr. king - great actor.

song at the end:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZzbKaDPMoDU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HELP needed

there was a music video by an indian band in the late 90s where they were singing on top of a yellow car (i think) that was sort of half submerged in a lake.

i believe they also sang underwater in the same video but i can't be sure if it was the same video.

this has been driving me crazy. please help if u remember the name of the song.

[MENTION=137419]dashing_man[/MENTION] when you hear this theme:

You know me and [MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] are coming to bury you with the shovel :)))

And man, T2 one of the greatest action movies of all time; the stuff out there now is absolute garbage

@<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=137419" target="_blank">dashing_man</a> when you hear this theme:

You know me and @<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=136193" target="_blank">Adil_94</a> are coming to bury you with the shovel :)))

And man, T2 one of the greatest action movies of all time; the stuff out there now is absolute garbage

T2 still has the best Terminator theme, goosebumps

also this one is my fav

makes me sad that Stallone won't be making anymore Rambos, Rockys :((

T2 still has the best Terminator theme, goosebumps

also this one is my fav

makes me sad that Stallone won't be making anymore Rambos, Rockys :((

I thought Creed was going to start a new series in the Rocky Franchise? like Creed 2 and 3 etc so maybe Stallone will be in those movies hopefully and Rambo was so good. Have you seen Blood Sport? I loved that movie

and

Kickboxer

Batista is going to be in the Kickboxer reboot!

I thought Creed was going to start a new series in the Rocky Franchise? like Creed 2 and 3 etc so maybe Stallone will be in those movies hopefully and Rambo was so good. Have you seen Blood Sport? I loved that movie

and

Kickboxer

Batista is going to be in the Kickboxer reboot!

am a huge JCVD mark bro, have watched all of his movies :)

didn't know about the reboot, hope its not bad

am a huge JCVD mark bro, have watched all of his movies :)

didn't know about the reboot, hope its not bad

JCVD is going to be in the new Kickboxer movie, and Batista is going to be Tong Po :)) same, his acting ability wasn't all that but he had a strong presence and charisma which made for great action movies and his martial arts skills really helped

JCVD is going to be in the new Kickboxer movie, and Batista is going to be Tong Po :)) same, his acting ability wasn't all that but he had a strong presence and charisma which made for great action movies and his martial arts skills really helped

I loved his signature round house kick :hafeez2

#classic

I loved his signature round house kick :hafeez2

#classic

There's another guy called Scot Adkins he's from my city, reminded me of JCVD; he was in the Undisputed 2 and 3 as Boyka. Brilliant mixed martial artist and pretty good actor to imo it's a shame he hasn't made it at the mainstream level but always is cast so even though he hasn't done well to secure lead roles he has been able to sustain a career in the industry given his skills

There's another guy called Scot Adkins he's from my city, reminded me of JCVD; he was in the Undisputed 2 and 3 as Boyka. Brilliant mixed martial artist and pretty good actor to imo it's a shame he hasn't made it at the mainstream level but always is cast so even though he hasn't done well to secure lead roles he has been able to sustain a career in the industry given his skills

Scot adkins and Micheal Jay White :hafeez2

two of the most underrated actors used in movies :(

Scot adkins and Micheal Jay White :hafeez2

two of the most underrated actors used in movies :(

He was in one of those epic short mortal kombat films online, a shame nothing came of it. Yeah both underrated, have you seen undisputed 2 and 3? which one was your favourite

[MENTION=137419]dashing_man[/MENTION] [MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION]

17 year old talunt! A real youngsta beauty, I don't think I've ever seen anyone put their stamp on X-factor besides Leona Lewis but Louisa is easily the one after her:

I love that song to one of my all time favourites

He was in one of those epic short mortal kombat films online, a shame nothing came of it. Yeah both underrated, have you seen undisputed 2 and 3? which one was your favourite

the one in the russian prison, which one was that. I loved that the most

really mad they didn't go for the MK. it wasnt approaved :mv

Atif Aslam- madine chale

Wu tang- a better tomorrow

Omar Esa- hello

Lauren hill - to Zion

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1cOgX0aB5O4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great song

Spent all the evening listening to Anathema

Now listening to Tajdaar-e-Haram, Coke Studio Atif Aslam.

Mausami momin hoay baithay hain hum is waqt :)))

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3erGbvKJXqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lovely song

@<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=132954" target="_blank">Aman</a> plays that to Daniel Bryan picture by his bedside while touching his beard

lmao, here's Aman escrt just after he was fired

Btw Pia Mia is a good talunt, never heard of her before; pretty decent :mv

these talents make 1 good song and rest crap songs so they screw themselves there :mv

She has three good songs :afridi it depends on a lot of factors whether she'll get over in this era, there are so many indy talents which are good but they rarely get a break. Pia Mia has developed quiet the following though despite her inexperience, it was a good move from her promoting her skills from a really young age on social media.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1Na8nKEUjYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good song but you should skip that girls part a complete waste of time

:)) Why would you watch the whole video if it was a bad song. The first 30 seconds would be enough for me. Besides, what kind of songs are you in to?

Actually, i closed it after 1 minute but wrote 3 minutes to emphasize how bad it was. I can listen to all kinds of song. This is the last one i listened to:

Ellie goulding has not only an amazing voice but she is very pretty too.

Actually, i closed it after 1 minute but wrote 3 minutes to emphasize how bad it was. I can listen to all kinds of song. This is the last one i listened to:

Ellie goulding has not only an amazing voice but she is very pretty too.

hmm, not my type.

Just listened to this.

Hiphop. Interesting. So, i think you like Desi HipHop and the Hiphop genre in general?

This next song is an old country song and i am sure you wont like it. Haha.

Not bad, but something I wouldn't have in my playlist :))

As far as music is concerned, I kind of have no preferred genre, I just like anything that sounds good. idk :))

Was listening to this the other day.

Not bad, but something I wouldn't have in my playlist :))

As far as music is concerned, I kind of have no preferred genre, I just like anything that sounds good. idk :))

Was listening to this the other day.

Haha. I understand why you wont. Even i wouldnt. Probably relates to my current mood if anything i guess.

Not bad but gavin has been unimpressive in his career generally.

I am listening to this right now and wow what a voice. Its live performance.

Have been running through the Jal Pari album for few days now... just the current circumstances in life :afaq

Best version of Aadat IMO.

Eye to eye by tahir shah, beautiful song[emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

What's up man? Why so down?

Apparently love life issues.
[MENTION=136729]Suleiman[/MENTION] i broke up with my girlfriend today, man. Its 6:37 AM right now and i have been awake the whole night. It is heart breaking but hopefully it would get better.

What's up man? Why so down?

My post makes it seem more serious than it actually is haha, but just this girl who is in Pakistan so it is near impossible for me to make a move from all the way hundreds of miles away. Have contemplated using the money I have saved up from my part time job(s) and going there and meeting her before college resumes, but not sure man...

Thing is my close friend who is a mutual friend to us both says that there are talks of her getting an arranged marriage, so whatever I have to do I have to do asap or it will be too late.

I'm ready for her to reject me. But rejection is better than regret. I don't want to wait a year or 2 for it to be too late and be like "man at least I should've tried".

Just the typical late teen early to mid 20 guy problems :p

Apparently love life issues.
[MENTION=136729]Suleiman[/MENTION] i broke up with my girlfriend today, man. Its 6:37 AM right now and i have been awake the whole night. It is heart breaking but hopefully it would get better.

Yeah that's never easy I've found especially if she's the one who ends the relationship. When I end it, it's still kinda sad but I have a sense of satisfaction with it too, that things ended on my own terms.

My post makes it seem more serious than it actually is haha, but just this girl who is in Pakistan so it is near impossible for me to make a move from all the way hundreds of miles away. Have contemplated using the money I have saved up from my part time job(s) and going there and meeting her before college resumes, but not sure man...

Thing is my close friend who is a mutual friend to us both says that there are talks of her getting an arranged marriage, so whatever I have to do I have to do asap or it will be too late.

I'm ready for her to reject me. But rejection is better than regret. I don't want to wait a year or 2 for it to be too late and be like "man at least I should've tried".

Just the typical late teen early to mid 20 guy problems :p

Yeah that's never easy I've found especially if she's the one who ends the relationship. When I end it, it's still kinda sad but I have a sense of satisfaction with it too, that things ended on my own terms.

Never understood long distance relationships. Never will. They never work and are no fun.

No more I love you's - Annie Lennox

Fascinated by the background singers in this song

Back