What was the last song you listened to?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ReY3YSltJek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Superb...

Listening this song since last week and have listened it more than 100 times till now. Arijit has sang this beautifully and Pritam has given nice music. Looks like this song will be the song of the year 2016 and Arijit will get an award for this song.

Last edited:
Seeb is great.

Was listening to this song of theirs for the last 2 weeks:

and then ofc, the I took a pill in Ibiza remix which you probably have heard.

Yeah seeb is pretty good have a listen to matoma as well if you haven't already champ. Perfect balance and flow between trop house and hip-hop.

Listening this song since last week and have listened it more than 100 times till now. Arijit has sang this beautifully and Pritam has given nice music. Looks like this song will be the song of the year 2016 and Arijit will get an award for this song.

This indeed is one mesmerizing track.

Good to see people own up to looked down upon artists like T Swift. A lot of people I know like to act like hipsters and say today's music sucks blah blah and how they wish they can go back into time to listen to Beatles and grasshopper.

And then they get triggered when I pull out Katy Perry last friday night :))

Last time I said Katy Perry is awesome I got ridiculed. That hurt my feelings.

Good to see people own up to looked down upon artists like T Swift. A lot of people I know like to act like hipsters and say today's music sucks blah blah and how they wish they can go back into time to listen to Beatles and grasshopper.

And then they get triggered when I pull out Katy Perry last friday night :))

She's incredibly gifted vocally and is a tremendous writer to, think people look down on her due to a constant theme in her songs which is love and relationships etc but that's what pretty much every song is about these days.

This is Sulhi bhai's [MENTION=136729]Suleiman[/MENTION] favourite song

Apparently this use to be The Brian Kendrick's theme song in the indies [MENTION=95766]leatherface58[/MENTION]

Katy is H O double tee slash double dees. Nuff said :ronaldo

Any ways not sure what really happened here :))) U-turn!

Apparently this use to be The Brian Kendrick's theme song in the indies @<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=95766" target="_blank">leatherface58</a>

I like the desperate heelish Kendrick. I hope they run with him. The cruiserweight division can actually save Raw. Meanwhile, I am stuck listening this on a loop.

I like the desperate heelish Kendrick. I hope they run with him. The cruiserweight division can actually save Raw. Meanwhile, I am stuck listening this on a loop.

Definitely, I'd say after Kota Ibushi he was the 2nd MVP of the CWC for me. Terrific character work, always been decent in the ring but creatively he has found his niche. Ibushi/Kendric was the match of the tournament.

WCW ?? Woman Crush Wednesday? :yk

Definitely, I'd say after Kota Ibushi he was the 2nd MVP of the CWC for me. Terrific character work, always been decent in the ring but creatively he has found his niche. Ibushi/Kendric was the match of the tournament.

WCW ?? Woman Crush Wednesday? :yk

Still better than Russo's WCW 2000 which was a hellhole.

Beautiful piece of music from a rather underappreciated game. Dunno why but I feel [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] would like this one.

Beautiful piece of music from a rather underappreciated game. Dunno why but I feel @<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=14431" target="_blank">blinding light</a> would like this one.

Nice! :19:

Currently I'm re-enjoying this heart-ripping instrumental.

You might like this Donal :)

[MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] since you seem like an edm guy:

Cheers boss!

giphy.gif

I find her voice very attractive and unique. The way she changes expressions,moves all over the stage and still manages to sing very nicely!

Listening to repeat for a good few days now.

Very talented DJ H3ctic. But like Sadaf Hussain doesn't get enough exposure and is considering shifting to England.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob wherever he is would probably be too high to give a stuff :rp

[MENTION=77677]IgnitedMind[/MENTION] man look what you've done to me. Could be listening to anything right now and I'm hearing bloody Punjabi :facepalm:

And I actually like it :)))

Yo that's messed up donnie. This calls for an intervention :))

2011 songs had a different feel to them... changed a lot in just 5 years.

Back