What was the last song you listened to?

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] long time hope you are doing well champ :ronaldo

[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] What's up Doc? :ua

Hope you're doing well buddy long time.

Long time bro! Am good! How about you?

Take a trip to PPCL forum some time chow! :afridi

Good to hear bro. Not bad I guess aside from the whole world going bonkers and falling apart :uakmal

Will do bro oh the good ol days hahaha!

Good to hear bro. Not bad I guess aside from the whole world going bonkers and falling apart :uakmal

Will do bro oh the good ol days hahaha!

Not wrong about whole world going bonkers :))

Yea will be nice to have ya around there! 😛

Prabh Deep getting some popularity after PatalLok Toofan.

Here it is Amer Feat Prabh Deep, some Kashmir rap as well. Nightmare for bhakts.

Sez is the best music mixer in the Indie Music scene of India.

Last edited:
I have stopped listening to music, it has reduced my anxiety and I'm able to focus a bit more.
Maybe I was too addicted to music, it had the opposite effects of it was to supposed to have.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oMHLkcc9I9c" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pakistani singer Asim Azhar’s new song Soneya crossed one million views within 48 hours of its release on YouTube.

Asim took to Instagram and shared a story where he confirmed that Soneya was trending at No.4 on YouTube Music Chart and has crossed one million views within 48 hours.

He also wrote, “Maanga muflis ki tarha hai tujhko sanam... 1 MILLION + organic views, 100K likes, trending on YouTube music in just 2 days!!! KAISE SHUKRIYA KAROUN!? #soneya”

Earlier, Soneya received an overwhelming response shortly after Asim released it on Thursday and he thanked his fans for the love.

Hours after the singer dropped his new single, turned to Twitter and said, “Feels so good to be about what I am. My music. Thank you for the overwhelming response on Soneya!”

https://www.geo.tv/latest/299832-asim-azhars-new-song-soneya-crosses-one-million-views-on-youtube

Had a listen to few of the other tracks on there as well there's just so much going on hard to keep up sometimes :))

Can't believe I haven't come across this lot either good stuff. Cheers bud!

Glad you liked them :usman

Yeah most of Ayreon's music is experimental and complex.

Speaking about complex music, let me share some of my favorite band's

Anuv Jain is defn a very good independent artist hopefully doesn't get frustrated in his life.

Was just listening to
Yeh shaam phir nahi aayegi
By Vital Signs.

Oh Man..... they were ahead of their time.

Glad you liked them :usman

Yeah most of Ayreon's music is experimental and complex.

Speaking about complex music, let me share some of my favorite band's

Good stuff!

tenor.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BRwBa4ahWqM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this song is the ultimate passing of crown

This is the moment when Mufasa (Nas) passed the crown to Simba (Cole)

J Cole is the new King of Hip Hop :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Back