What was the last song you listened to?

The second city, the innovators of fusion, grime and the last protectors of what is left of hip hop. Afro dance hall at its best, forget that trash in the US and Canada @aliaasad1998 can't even make you what they be saying.

[MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] I think if the blokes from the inner city during early 2000's were about now they'd be doing really well with the exposure their released would get, Wazzio, SHM, Kastro etc would have the best platform especially with social media these days and secure a record deal with a decent label.

shaz619;10060557 :akhtar[/QUOTE said:
What is going on here? lol. Blues ground but no Villa park? She wants a Man from Brum will probably always remain the biggest banger from the second city.

[MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] I think if the blokes from the inner city during early 2000's were about now they'd be doing really well with the exposure their released would get, Wazzio, SHM, Kastro etc would have the best platform especially with social media these days and secure a record deal with a decent label.

Good luck to them, plenty have become huge by releasing tunes on social media. The beat is good and the soul chourus too but some of the lyrics need to be improved, jusy my opinion.

@<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=46929" target="_blank">shaz619</a>

Eminem / Skylar

Awesome, always loved skylar grey felt like she should have achieved even more; similar artist to Halsey who on the other hand has taken off after breakthroughs as a featuring artist on big hits with the chainsmokers. Skylar label should have done better with her.

Check this:

Miley should always make songs like these love the country pop, unfortunately the mainstream don't like stuff which is too deep for them which is why this hasn't blow up in America, doing well here in the UK though. She also performed some covers for BBC recently:

Outstanding

Awesome, always loved skylar grey felt like she should have achieved even more; similar artist to Halsey who on the other hand has taken off after breakthroughs as a featuring artist on big hits with the chainsmokers. Skylar label should have done better with her.

Check this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9hcJgtnm6Q

Miley should always make songs like these love the country pop, unfortunately the mainstream don't like stuff which is too deep for them which is why this hasn't blow up in America, doing well here in the UK though. She also performed some covers for BBC recently:

Outstanding

Beautiful she deadset nailed that one. Miley is a bit underrated ain't she. Got that unique touch.

US singer Chris Brown has been released without charge in Paris after being questioned on suspicion of rape, French police say.

An investigation into the alleged incident is continuing, the Paris prosecutor's office said.

The star and two other men were arrested on Monday after a 24-year-old woman alleged she was assaulted in a hotel in the city earlier this month.

After his release, Brown took to social media to deny any wrongdoing.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-46957860

[MENTION=136729]Suleiman[/MENTION] make sure you watch the movie mate you will love it, one of the best releases of 2018 spider man into the spider verse.

The soundtracks for the movie were outstanding throughout.

Watched it as per your suggestion this past weekend since I had a guest pass, loved it. The soundtracks really made some of the moments.

Glad Swae Lee made a sizeable contribution, in Sicko Mode he makes 2-3 noises and then millions of $$$$$.

Love some of these guys tracks. Pretty sure they have a new album coming up

Sup donnie long time hope all is well champ. Yeah not bad this mob. Is there a new one coming out not so sure it took em what six or seven years for the last one :uakmal

Sup donnie long time hope all is well champ. Yeah not bad this mob. Is there a new one coming out not so sure it took em what six or seven years for the last one :uakmal

Hello, how are you man?

I thought Chow left the forum

Hello, how are you man?

I thought Chow left the forum

Look who it is how are ya brother. I'm doing good champ hope life is treating ya well.

Oh I’ve been here. Chow is like Shoaib Malik. Will never go away :ronaldo

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION]

CatRockingOut.gif~c200

Have this on me phone chow, bangin tune! yeah! scream ma name! [MENTION=115388]I Believe in the Teesra[/MENTION] [MENTION=131138]Space Cat[/MENTION]

CatRockingOut.gif~c200

Have this on me phone chow, bangin tune! yeah! scream ma name! @<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=115388" target="_blank">I Believe in the Teesra</a> @<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=131138" target="_blank">Space Cat</a>

Have a listen to this one champ :faf

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/295796059&color=%23ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true"></iframe>

This one is for [MENTION=131138]Space Cat[/MENTION] :ronaldo

[MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION]

How long will we mourn [MENTION=115388]I Believe in the Teesra[/MENTION]

Screw [MENTION=131138]Space Cat[/MENTION] hope he gets eaten by a Big Cat :mv #SeeWhatIDidThere :yk3

[MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION]

How long will we mourn [MENTION=115388]I Believe in the Teesra[/MENTION]

Screw [MENTION=131138]Space Cat[/MENTION] hope he gets eaten by a Big Cat :mv #SeeWhatIDidThere :yk3

Tees stayed down when the others didn't know me
From my heart to the trigger he my homie
And things won't be the same without ya
I remember kickin' back, he wanted some crack
And goin' half on a hundred sack
Smokin' blunt after blunt, and steady drinkin'
Hung around so much, he knew what I was thinkin'
Tell me Lord, why you take big Tees?
So confused not knowing which way to go
I'm goin' crazy and runnin' out of time
I can't take it, I'm losin' my mind

:ua

PNB Rock's new album has been fire, for the past week or two it's been that or one of Lil Tjay's single kid's on the comeup!

@<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=46929" target="_blank">shaz619</a>

Choon :akhtar

Bebe Rexha made some excellent songs when she was an indie musician great writer as well, she actually wrote this song and wanted Eminem on it with her; whoever the label was etc they went with Rihanna but gave Rexha a writing credit I believe.

Been listening to some Qawalli lately, came across this remix. The Ali brothers have some classic qawalli but also came across this remix, pretty decdent. Does anyone know if this song is theirs or a copy from another artist?

This has been playing in the World Cup frequently, early 2000's UK garage at its creative best

Birmingham's own, Stefflon Don! [MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] Envy Us :akhtar

Best female hip hop act although she does a bit of singing to

Been listening to a lot of Mobb Deep lately, damn I miss old school hip hop :(

@<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=43583" target="_blank">KingKhanWC</a> Remember UK garage like this

Still listen to it sometimes while working out. If I can remember the first album was Pure Garage which compiled all the best garage tracks but many others followed. I've seen Artful dodger live, he is a very talented mc and dJ too. Niche later evolved from Garage which was cool but dont hear the same beats anymore.

Btw Found out recently this old skool legend passed away. Loved his album Waterbed Heaven.

Rising singer from the UK from a Bangladesh/Irish background. Great voice. Just two of her excellent tracks.

[MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] !!!!!!!! This is fire; grime, 90s jungle and modern production / drill all combined in one.

Never heard of this kid before, 25 year old from London

Don't judge me for listening to this, trying to impress urdu speaking women :yk3

The 10 Best Songs of the Decade (2010-2019)

The 2010s will likely be known for how music consumption was transformed—bye bye, poorly tagged MP3s, hello streaming-service exclusives. But that change was accompanied by boundary-breaking pop music from big-name stars and up-from-SoundCloud hopefuls alike.

Here, presented chronologically, are TIME’s picks for the best songs of the 2010s, singles that helped define the decade’s musical landscape. Also read TIME’s list of the best tv shows, miniseries, movies, movie performances, nonfiction books and fiction books of the decade.

Adele, “Rolling In the Deep” (2010)

Songs about love gone wrong remained a pop staple in the 2010s: All the decade’s technological advances didn’t do much for romance, when all was said and done. The lead single from Adele’s blockbuster second album 21 was a four-minute primal scream shaped into a rolling-thunder epic, with the British belter’s formidable alto making every charge against her ex—abandonment, manipulation, just being a generally bad guy—add up until they were as high as a funeral pyre. It’s an exercise in pop catharsis that doubles as an exorcism for the demons that lurk after an affair flames out.

Robyn, “Dancing on My Own” (2010)

Since her days as a teen pop protégé of Max Martin, Robyn has been one of pop’s singular figures, veering in her own direction in ways that the masses would eventually follow. 2010’s heartbroken “Dancing on My Own” is part mini-movie, part power ballad, and all feeling. Her to-the-bone descriptions of watching her love interest kiss another are searing yet glum, with the energy they conjure channeled into punching-bag drum programming that shrouds her pain in a cleansing fire.

Sky Ferreira, “Everything Is Embarrassing” (2012)

A slow burner with the glossy synths of late-’80s sophistipop and the furtively wounded vocals of late-’90s alt-rock, Sky Ferreira’s sulky 2012 single “Everything Is Embarrassing” was a throwback that represented pop’s next wave. Artists like Ferreira, Charli XCX, and Haim all operated in a way that was parallel to the charts, exploring how they could take the verse-chorus-verse ideal to 21st-century realms. “Everything Is Embarrassing” evokes the full-body cringe that’s often felt when taking an emotional risk, its plush arrangement providing the comfort for any agonies that might follow.

Luke James, “I Want You” (2012)

New Orleans-born singer-songwriter Luke James’ charm and chops helped his acting forays, including his turn as Johnny Gill in BET’s The New Edition Story and his comedic cameo in 2019’s Little, a name with audiences. His soulful, bursting-with-energy voice established him as one of R&B’s leading vocalists, and this 2012 mash note is a shining example of why. A heart-eyed emoji set to music, “I Want You” takes the love song to church—and thanks to James’ skyscraping falsetto and utter gusto, he makes romance seem like the most holy quest.

Taylor Swift, “All Too Well” (2012)

Taylor Swift’s 2010s were filled with stadium-sized spectacles that cemented her status as one of the world’s biggest pop stars. This track off 2012’s Red is proof that she became one of music’s grande dames because of her ability to crystallize emotional details. A midtempo guitar ballad with quietly devastating lyrics, “All Too Well” nods to her country-prodigy past, but with the sort of maturity that transforms even the most dramatic moments of one’s life fade into shades of gray.

Hospitality, “I Miss Your Bones” (2013)

The opening of this 2013 single by Brooklyn trio Hospitality is all about crispness. Its piston-precision guitar riffs and the clipped delivery of vocalist Amber Papini turn her requests to a long-gone lover—”Take me on a plane tonight,” “Tell me not to leave and cry”—into desperate commands. As her sense of longing reaches a fever pitch, the band leans on an incipient groove and a full-on indie-psych coda breaks out, complete with sputtering guitar solo—so when the song finally whirls to a halt, it evokes the tail end of a crying jag that can only be stopped by a sudden, deep sleep.

Paramore, “Ain’t It Fun” (2013)

Tennessee emo-pop band Paramore rebooted itself with its 2013 self-titled album, bringing programmed drums and glossy strings into its high-energy guitar-bass-drums mix. It worked like a charm, with vocalist Hayley Williams sounding newly energized by the possibilities of her band’s bigger sound. On “Ain’t It Fun,” she uses that expanded palette—and a feisty gospel choir—to whoop and holler her way through the gnarlier bits of growing up.

Dierks Bentley, “Drunk On a Plane” (2014)

The title of “Drunk On A Plane” hints at a cautionary tale about the dangers of open-bar flying, but country wanderer Dierks Bentley’s songwriting skill turns this 2014 singalong into an affecting tale about being stuck with the fallout from a love gone wrong. Bentley’s narrator has nonrefundable tickets to his now-canceled Cancún honeymoon, so he decides to take the flight; along the way, he reflects on how he arrived in seat 7A. It’s a good-humored update of Nashville’s drinking-song template, and Bentley’s skilled songwriting makes plain the pathos behind every whiskey-and-Coke order.

Khalid, “Young Dumb & Broke” (2017)

Flipping the “millennials are killing [x]” trend-piece construct on its head with a smirk and some desert-heat synths, this 2017 single by Houston-based pop prodigy Khalid is an anti-anthem for “young, dumb, broke high school kids.” Its sing-song topline eases it into even the most overstimulated listeners’ minds, but its simmering anxiety about life’s big questions helps it resonate beyond its fade-out.

Lil Nas X, “Old Town Road” (2019)

2019’s biggest pop sensation didn’t get there because of TikTok, or the yeehaw movement, or controversies over chart placements. Lil Nas X’s sparse smash—based off a Nine Inch Nails flip sourced from YouTube—gained momentum steadily, then unstoppably, because it’s so much fun to consume, whether in its original barely-two-minutes form, as one of its star-studded remixes, or merely mimicking the hook while around friends. It’s a freshly minted building block for pop, allowing listeners to hear the potential in country, trap, country-trap, and any other hybrid genre that might come to life in the streaming age.

https://time.com/5725150/best-songs-2010s-decade/

Above list is pretty good but guess depends on what style of music you like!

UK grime is awful

Uk Rap or grime or whatever y'all call it on the wrong side of the Atlantic ocean, is the most godawful genre of music in the existence of mankind. There, I had to say it. :faf

best desi rap song ive heard from pakistan recently

where my pindiwalas at?

A very Pakistani Indian song. I don't know why this song doesn't have a lot of views.

Back