What was the last song you listened to?

JLS - Everybody in love ( im listeninng some goooood music here :D)

ek pakistani chehra --dil pardesi ho gaya -indian movie

"Nayyi Hona Tha, Nayyi Hona Tha, Lekin Hogaya. Hogaya Hai Mujhe Pyaar." from Pardes.

Disco_Lemonade said:
Ride It - Jay Sean

Inswinger said:
Empire State of Mind- Jay-Z and Alicia Keys

2 excellent tracks

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sXqC0WUEN2U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sXqC0WUEN2U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:))) great lyrics

Arban de 40 Pra pichhe pichhe aaye...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iVl5KtMiPWY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iVl5KtMiPWY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

superb track

Down ft Lil Wayne-Jay Sean.

Baby dont worry you are my only,you wont be lonely..even if the sky is falling down.You'll be my only ...no need to worry..baby are you down down down down...DOOOOWNNN!

Listened to the song which is in my signature.

Sung by Matt Goss," It's the end of the road"

Just fell in love with it, if you listen to it, hopefully you will like it too. :)

ace_allrounder said:

Baby dont worry you are my only,you wont be lonely..even if the sky is falling down.You'll be my only ...no need to worry..baby are you down down down down...DOOOOWNNN!
i heard that jay sean guy is Pakistani sikh ?. there was a guy i knew at college, big Pak cricket fan, and sure he wa a sikh but never asked. anyone else heard he's a Pakistani ?. the sikhs are known for their loyalty/patriotism to Pakistan as a country . .

Yaser said:
i heard that jay sean guy is Pakistani sikh ?. there was a guy i knew at college, big Pak cricket fan, and sure he wa a sikh but never asked. anyone else heard he's a Pakistani ?. the sikhs are known for their loyalty/patriotism to Pakistan as a country . .

Defo No No, he is an outright Sikh from India

ace_allrounder said:

that song is so unbelievably lame and fake

Noori - Saari Raat

Luton Bad Boy said:
Defo No No, he is an outright Sikh from India
Pak punjab ge . . pre pre-apartheid, sorry, partition.

has a Pak flag in a video apparently . . who knows

as for the song; extremely fake i agree. and the guy's on 'roids :akhtar

Yaser said:
i think you are talking about Rish Rich. His parents were from Lahore. He is a born Brit though..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MeXtv86t4qI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MeXtv86t4qI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

just brilliant

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:

Noori - Saari Raat

agreed..sounds like sumthin you hear at some 5 year olds budday party at Chuckee Cheese with barney the dinosaur nd everythin

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:

Noori - Saari Raat

I disagree...but that Noori song is amazing aswell

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:

Noori - Saari Raat

I hated it too.Absolutely despised it like anything.

Then...I dont know why,I started liking it ;-)

Foozee said:
agreed..sounds like sumthin you hear at some 5 year olds budday party at Chuckee Cheese with barney the dinosaur nd everythin

hahaha, perfect description

ace_allrounder said:
I hated it too.Absolutely despised it like anything.

Then...I dont know why,I started liking it ;-)

I know what you mean, they're composed in such a way that it sticks in your brain and you start humming it :(

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R2FEFUAR8zs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R2FEFUAR8zs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

great voice

Listened to this old favourite after a long time.

Disclaimer: In no way am I endorsing the pathetic graphics and some of the most attrocious couplets I have ever come across on display in the youtube video though.

[utube]jPRIAfpWZHU[/utube]

:108: :108:

Naino ne ladna vadna
Panga bhi badna badna
Jhadge mein naino ke yeh
Dil lut jana

Ankh lad jana
Mar muhk jana
Ekko ek kahani baas badle zamana

Aahun aahun aahun
Aahun aahun aahun
Aahun aahun aahun aahun aahun aahun aahun

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:

Naino ne ladna vadna
Panga bhi badna badna
Jhadge mein naino ke yeh
Dil lut jana

Ankh lad jana
Mar muhk jana
Ekko ek kahani baas badle zamana

Aahun aahun aahun
Aahun aahun aahun
Aahun aahun aahun aahun aahun aahun aahun

Meri friend ne laga ke sunaya tha.I absolutely hate this song.:|

Wow..we have very different choices.:p

ace_allrounder said:
Meri friend ne laga ke sunaya tha.I absolutely hate this song.:|

Wow..we have very different choices.:p

well you're just lying then, there is absolutely NO way anybody can hate that song.

arey...tum to mood off karke baith gayi ho

Kiss - I Was Made for Loving You

clasiiiiiiiiiiiiiic

KhushbuHussain said:
Khanabadosh - London Dreams (bollywood movie :D)

:20:
Matlab kya hai?

And you like Bollywood music?
I'm not denying I like a few songs(Tera Hone Laga Hoon,Tu Janay Na,Dhan Ta Na,Songs from RNBDJ and a few others) but overall its kinda cheesy.

ace_allrounder said:
Matlab kya hai?

I'm not denying I like a few songs(Tera Hone Laga Hoon,Tu Janay Na,Dhan Ta Na,Songs from RNBDJ and a few others) but overall its kinda cheesy.
Mehnu ki maloom :p :)))

ace_allrounder said:
Matlab kya hai?

don't tell me you like Dance Pe Chance?!

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
don't tell me you like Dance Pe Chance?!

Uss mein kya bura hai?I loved dancing to it.

Apart from Junoon,I dont think there is anything else we both like.And Atif.

ace_allrounder said:
Uss mein kya bura hai?I loved dancing to it.

Apart from Junoon,I dont think there is anything else we both like.And Atif.

hehe, sach batao to I like that song too! :))

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
hehe, sach batao to I like that song too! :))
I know for a fact that you like Jay Sean's song "Down" too,then.
I'm guessing that's the Most Played Song in your playlist :p

but the chick is damn ugly...looks like a taller version of Soha Ali Khan

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
That is not very nice :( .. but it's kinda true :))) Aur apne kya shaadi karni thi uske saath? :))) :)))

ace_allrounder said:
I know for a fact that you like Jay Sean's song "Down" too,then.
I'm guessing that's the Most Played Song in your playlist :p

bas kya karein,I'm funny that way ;-)

KhushbuHussain said:
That is not very nice :( .. but it's kinda true :))) Aur apne kya shaadi karni thi uske saath? :))) :)))

no waaay...now if we were talking about Lara Dutta...

runaway.gif

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
Naww...she's pretty.She looks better than those fake actresses with their piled on make-up.She looks natural.

You are talking about the RNBDJ girl,right?:p

Lets not go off topic now.

ace_allrounder said:
Naww...she's pretty.She looks better than those fake actresses with their piled on make-up.She looks natural.

You are talking about the RNBDJ girl,right?:p

Lets not go off topic now.

usney bhi utna hi makeup lagaya hoga
...but still average looks.

and I know what you ladyfolks' code language is...she looks 'natural' ka asal matlab jaanta huun mey

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:

usney bhi utna hi makeup lagaya hoga
...but still average looks.

and I know what you ladyfolks' code language is...she looks 'natural' ka asal matlab jaanta huun mey

Make up toh haan lagaya hota hai magar uske features boht natural hain.
Compare her with that Rakhi Sawant...she is ugly coz her features seem fake.Same goes for Aishwariya,she looks fake to me because her features seem fake.

:))
Kya matlab hai iska,zara humein bhi toh batayein!

rehne do, idhar full-fledged phadda hojayega :D

Rakhi Sawant isn't even human anymore, she looks something from Transformers now.

Aishwarya, never found her attractive, looks too weird.

lol a totally weird song jsut came up on the playlist :))

Khuda Gawah - Tu Na Ja Mere Badshah

BC MC sutta na mila from some unknow band from pakistan lolx

Back