What was the last song you listened to?

Mujhe Tum Nazar Se Gira To Rahe Ho

<u tube>object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lhn6xE2GaA4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lhn6xE2GaA4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></u tube>

i know what you mean Geordie bro ive got the song on my phone on my mp3 player in my car i keep playing it non stop and everytime i hear the main chorus i cant stop jumping up and down man this victory will never get out of our systems!!!! imagine the atmosphere when our hereos step down on home turf would be amazing to be there and witness it!!!

Dil Dil Pakistan - Vital Signs

It was on repeat on my car audio today :)

I'll eat when I'm hungry, drink when I'm dry
And live my life on the square
And even if the flesh falls off of my face
I know someone will be there to care
It always means so much
Even the softest touch

pashto song

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n1IQpit8so4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n1IQpit8so4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Some of the songs i istened to today on the way to work were:

Gang Starr- Gotta Get Over (Large Professor Remix)
Wu-Tang Clan- CREAM (Remix)
Audio Two- Top Billin' (Clarke Kent Remix)
Poor Righteous Teachers- Gods Earth & 85ers
House of Pain- Word is Bond (Diamond D Remix)
Diamond D- Best kept Secret (Mark the 45 King Remix)

Not by choice, Michael Jackson's hits; they're all over the news, especially Off The Wall's Can't Stop Till You Get Enough

A state of Trance Armin Van Buuren 334.

"Dil Roya Re" from Dhokha.

A wonderful song:)!

"Zara Si Dil Mein Dey Jaggah" - Jannat.

A very romantic song:).........

A remix of Punjabi song "Kadi Teh Hans Bol Wey, Na Jindd Saadi Rol Wey."

A song full of feelings:9:.......

TU PYAR HAI KISI AUR KA - THE PROFESSIONAL BROTHERS

decent tune

Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown - No Air

Mariah Carey - Obsessed

[UTUBE]NN75im_us4k[/UTUBE]

:p

I'm not into hip hop usually but i heard this song recently and i'm loving it.

Electric Relaxation - A Tribe called quest

[utube]ERQzl4xDpXk&[/utube]

30 Seconds to Mars feat. Pitty - The Kill (Instrumental)

DHONI183 said:
"Zara Si Dil Mein Dey Jaggah" - Jannat.

A very romantic song:).........

Still listening to it:19:! Having watched the film just added to it:).

Umair Paracha! said:
Ishq Ka Rutba - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.

Oh´ it´s a wonderful song:9:........

Jaaneman - Radio ...Himesh Reshammiya with a different voice. Good song.

[utube]eVEtuJubcyg[/utube]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rRou8wrBRMA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rRou8wrBRMA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

love this track

are you allowed to listen to that music, while u r fasting, i thought this thread would be dead for a month, but i guess people just fast with their stomachs

Last edited:
well I would rather be truthful about it and say yes, I do listen to music rather than get all high and mighty about it...the basic point is that the behaviour you exhibit in Ramadan should not be limited to only this month, it should be taken forward as a blueprint for every day

hussein said:
are you allowed to listen to that music, while u r fasting, i thought this thread would be dead for a month, but i guess people just fast with their stomachs

To each his own. To some music is unlawful, to some not, and similarly some think listening to music causes an indecent behaviour (whilst fasting) and some think otherwise. Therefore each should follow his own. However, if someone considers music to be unlawful and even then listens to it during fasts then he is betraying his own faith. I don´t consider it unlawful in Islam and thus listen to it even during a fast. All said, no activity should prevent one from praying on time and rest of the worships or religious activities such a reading The Qur´an even.

Peace:)!

Last edited:
DHONI183 said:
To each his own. To some music is unlawful, to some not, and similarly some think listening to music causes an indecent behaviour (whilst fasting) and some think otherwise. Therefore each should follow his own. However, if someone considers music to be unlawful and even then listens to it during fasts then he is betraying his own faith. I don´t consider it unlawful in Islam and thus listen to it even during a fast. All said, no activity should prevent one from praying on time and rest of the worships or religious activities such a reading The Qur´an even.

Peace:)!

about 90 to 95% of scholars have said its haram from the early scholars such as abu hanafi to the contempary scholars such as sheikh saleh al munajid and bin baz, the only known scholar who said its okay sheikh yusuf qaradawi from egypt, on his site i think its ahmed kutty or something like that he said its okay aswell.

nabeel_1990 said:
about 90 to 95% of scholars have said its haram from the early scholars such as abu hanafi to the contempary scholars such as sheikh saleh al munajid and bin baz, the only known scholar who said its okay sheikh yusuf qaradawi from egypt, on his site i think its ahmed kutty or something like that he said its okay aswell.

Still doesn´t contradict my statement:)!

DHONI183 said:
Still doesn´t contradict my statement:)!
when you talk about music being halal, what kind of music? are you on about music with no bad lyrics with instruments or do you mean music such as that of 2pacs? i hope i made sense.

nabeel_1990 said:
when you talk about music being halal, what kind of music? are you on about music with no bad lyrics with instruments or do you mean music such as that of 2pacs? i hope i made sense.
Of course songs without any vulgarity.

hussein said:

Quit passing judgement on other people you tool.

The Killers - When You Were Young

Pretty amazing band :akhtar

*ignores posts above*

Some Pete Yorn was the last I listened to. Damn good.

Poison said:
Quit passing judgement on other people you tool.

The Killers - When You Were Young

Pretty amazing band :akhtar

when someone does something wrong, then you are supposed to say something, this is in Islam.

There is contradiction that music is haram in islam or not,but the lyrics used now s say are definitely haram
@dhoni
And dhoni faith is important than your action,example most people dont pray but that doesnt make them kafirs but if they say i dont believe in prayers than they definitely are.

Xohaib said:
There is contradiction that music is haram in islam or not,but the lyrics used now s say are definitely haram
@dhoni
And dhoni faith is important than your action,example most people dont pray but that doesnt make them kafirs but if they say i dont believe in prayers than they definitely are.

I didn´t get what you were trying to tell me here, however it doesn´t at all contradict my post:).

Anyway, let´s not get off-topic:26:.

Aahun Aahun Aahun
Aahun Aahun Aahun
Aahun Aahun Aahun Aahun Aahun Aahun!!!

Aahun Aahun Aahun
Aahun Aahun Aahun

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
Aahun Aahun Aahun
Aahun Aahun Aahun

Aahun Aahun Aahun
Aahun Aahun Aahun

I have been listening to that song for quite a while now myself . Now the whole family is starting to sing it and I'm listening to it this very moment.......................but it will go eventually after a Chamach of cough medicine :)

Wassixpakistani said:
I have been listening to that song for quite a while now myself . Now the whole family is starting to sing it and I'm listening to it this very moment.......................but it will go eventually after a Chamach of cough medicine :)

for me I have no choice...I hear it atleast 500 times on the drive to work :p...24 ghantey this is the only song they have on the radio station

Back