Who is the best captain in Champions One-Day Cup 2024?

Who is the best captain in Champions One-Day Cup 2024?

• Shadab Khan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaheen Shah Afridi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Bald Eagle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Champions One-Day Cup 2024 has started off well and Super Riz has already claimed a victory. But through out the length of ongoing tournament whom do you expect to display exceptional captaining skills?

Would it be Eagle; Shaheen Shah Afridi, the young sensation; Mohammad Haris, the IU and Panthers skipper Shadab Khan, the new done from Sindh; Saud Shakeel or the UMT Markhors captain; Mohammad Rizwan. Please share your thoughts below:

People going gaga over One day Cup will ridicule these players if they fail to live up at international level.

Tried and Tested example is Shadab Khan

People going gaga over One day Cup will ridicule these players if they fail to live up at international level.

Tried and Tested example is Shadab Khan
He always is a lion in domestic tournaments and a poor cat in internationals unfortunately

I think Rizwan can be a good captain, however his recent pathetic performances have really disappointed.

Being a good captain in a mediocre tournament with mediocre players counts for nothing.

In my view, this tournament is a waste of time, but so is our entire domestic structure which has been consistently churning out garbage for the past few years.

If we are to groom players, we need to give them more exposure to County Cricket in the UK and Sheffield Shield in Australia.

So far Rizwan is leading the chart, with Shadab clinging to the second spot. Rizwan's side yesterday win was impressive.

I'm wondering if the plan is to award ODI team captaincy to the winning captain of this tournament.

Back