Who will win the FIFA World Cup 2022 final between Argentina and France?

Who will win the FIFA World Cup 2022 final between Argentina and France?

• Total voters
This would be Brutal, and heart breaking for Argentina. I am having heart Attack as neutral.

Argentina’s weakness is seemingly their game management: we saw it against Saudi Arabia, slightly against Australia, then against Netherlands, and now against France.

aregentina seems to be under pressure now and France is looking good as they put more pressure.

Argentina got complacent with 2-0 lead (just like they did against Netherlands).

They needed to keep on attacking.

Seeing Macron cheering away has got me sitting praying for an Argentina win.

almost thought that was a penlaty, good spot thereby ref

Feel bad for the keeper. On the penalty he dived at the right direction and even for the 2nd goal he went to the correct direction.

Mbappe has soo much power in his kick

2 incredible goals

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/avkhv5" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

France is a generational, centennial even, team. Mbappe already in the echelons of the very greatest.

Having a manager who knows how to win is massive

The thing with France now is they have substituted out Giroud and Griezmann. I wonder if that will be a factor if it goes to penalty shootout.

France is looking to close in. Argentina no where near.

Damn who knew this was gonna happen :))
I think france will steal the world cup here out of no where

Argentina is done and dusted. No way are they gonna come back, they are under immensce pressure here.

France title to defend.

It's like both teams suddenly switched. Never seen such utter shift in momentum.

i dont watch football, but mann this game has been one crazy one.

I think this is good for Argentina to regroup.

i dont watch football, but mann this game has been one crazy one.

I think this is good for Argentina to regroup.

After the way this tournament has gone, we are due a crazy finish!

Pathetic BBC were up messis **** now theyr raving on about Mbappes balls !!

Greatest final since Mexico 86.

Maradonna stood up to inspire a 3-2 win .

Can messi match the GOAT or will kylian score a hatrick .

Takes two minutes of madness to turn an entire game around.

Greatest final since Mexico 86.

Maradonna stood up to inspire a 3-2 win .

Can messi match the GOAT or will kylian score a hatrick .

mbappe will get the ball on a counter attack and sprint in to score his hattrick

I always maintained Kylian is the future and Argentina playing like that are a foul away from giving a penalty lol

Get your act together.

Mbappe ll end up as a Goat at 23 :))

I always maintained Kylian is the future and Argentina playing like that are a foul away from giving a penalty lol

Get your act together.

Mbappe ll end up as a Goat at 23 :))

He has achieved so much already! that finish for the second goal was magical! We dream about such finishes in this scenario in England :(

Every time mbappe gets the ball, there is a panic in the argentina camp.

Referee is being too nice not giving them cards.

3 men are on mbappe when he gets the ball, and they risk fouling on him. Argentina can give away another penalty

France have a terrible record at penalty shootouts and Argentina have a great penalty stopper in Martinez.

The pressure will be so much it won’t matter .

France will be under less pressure coming from 2-0 down

I’d put money on Kylian hat trick to win it

Never write-off great teams like France or great players like Mbappe.

There was no way France were going to give up easily.

Ah, that Mario Goetze goal broke Argentinian hearts in 2014, is there a Goetze in the French lineup ?

Mbappe's second goal has to be a contender for goal of the tournament, unlike Messi's penalty.

Still, there is time for Messi to show his magic.

In 2014, Higuan cost Argentina. It looks like Lautaro Martinez will cost them in 2022. He is awful.

Ah, that Mario Goetze goal broke Argentinian hearts in 2014, is there a Goetze in the French lineup ?

Tbh, Germany were always favorites against Argentina in 2014. Here I am backing Martinez to save the day for Argentina.

Lionel Messi is the first man to score in all four knockout rounds of a single World Cup.

⚽ Round of 16
⚽ Quarterfinals
⚽ Semifinals
⚽ Final

Every time mbappe gets the ball, there is a panic in the argentina camp.

Referee is being too nice not giving them cards.

3 men are on mbappe when he gets the ball, and they risk fouling on him. Argentina can give away another penalty

That's so true

He has achieved so much already! that finish for the second goal was magical! We dream about such finishes in this scenario in England :(

I doubt England ll have another player like that unless they start exporting immigrants from Africa and wait for few generations.

Best of French : Mbappe(Cameroon), Zidane(Algerian)
if they keep playing your majesty’s player i doubt we will see anything magical just good haircuts.

my woddd, what a goalll, messi created a beauty. now can they hold on to it

in this hald they played really well argentina and htey got a goal. keep attacking

So often the Final is not the best game of the tournament, but this might just be it, and it could be one of the best Finals of them all as well.

just because his *** is fat, it wasnt an offside :)))

Back