Why anti Muslim bias is so profound among Hindutva supporters?

Pakistani mostly targeted Mukti Bahini I believe.

What do you mean when you say that they mostly targeted Mukti Bahini? How does that make it more acceptable ?

Anyway, 1971 happened over 50 years ago. Time to move forward.

yeah which is why you still have a free country imagine your situation right now if the Evil hindu soldiers had not liberated your country! ... BTW If India wanted to it could have Easily made BD its colony and ruled over you ... but considering the number of times you harp about Muslim rule .. I suppose in your bizzaro world Ind refusing to do so and respectfully handing over power to your leaders is somehow construed as a weakness??!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean when you say that they mostly targeted Mukti Bahini? How does that make it more acceptable ?

yeah which is why you still have a free country imagine your situationright now if the Evil hindu soldiers had not liberated your country! ... BTW If India wanted to it could have Easily made BD its colony and ruled over you ... but considering the number of times you harp about Muslim rule .. I suppose in your bizzaro world Ind refusing to do so and respectfully handing over power to your leaders is somehow construed as a weakness??!!

Well, Mukti Bahini was the separatist force. So, from Pakistan's point of view, attacking them was not surprising.

Anyway, you overanalyze these things too much. 1971 happened a long time ago. This is 2024.

So because it was a Muslim its Ok ??? Its justified ? Just shows your mindset. Jeez the hypocrisy. If this was a Hindu or Chr majority army that did this - you would have been cricitising it every other post of yours.

No. I am not justifying anything. Calm down.

I said it was time to move on. It has been over 50 years.

Let's not derail the thread.

No. I am not justifying anything. Calm down.

I said it was time to move on. It has been over 50 years.

Let's not derail the thread.
You have great clarity on your civilizational goals, and who are and who are not your civilizational enemy. This is something missing in hindus that is why they will not understand what you are saying.

You know what to remember and what to move on from. Hindus don't know what to cling on to and what to move on from. You will see the example in the very first indian post in this thread.

Well, Mukti Bahini was the separatist force. So, from Pakistan's point of view, attacking them was not surprising.

Si why do you cry when the Indian Army cracks down on Muslim seperatists in Indian territory?

Anyway, you overanalyze these things too much. 1971 happened a long time ago. This is 2024.

The point is to highlight how muslim bigotry works that to live. It just never occurs to you that your views are ztill stuck in medieval times.

So whats your take on a Hindu army liberating a Muslim country from Muslim oppresors? Who is the extremist ?

Pakistani mostly targeted Mukti Bahini I believe.

Based on this I will correct your earlier post:

It doesn't really matter where they hail from. A Muslim is a Muslim. Except if they are Bangladeshi.

Anyway, 1971 happened over 50 years ago. Time to move forward.

Based on this I will correct your earlier post:

They are salty because they got dominated by Muslim rulers for over 500 years. Time to move backwards.

I think bias is from both sides.

It's not only about Hindus of India or about Muslims of Pakistan.

Most minorities in Pakistan including hindu populations have been converted to a level where there are hardly any Hindus left in Pakistan.

On the other hand, Muslims have grown from 9% in 1947 to 17% in 2024.

yeah which is why you still have a free country imagine your situation right now if the Evil hindu soldiers had not liberated your country! ... BTW If India wanted to it could have Easily made BD its colony and ruled over you ... but considering the number of times you harp about Muslim rule .. I suppose in your bizzaro world Ind refusing to do so and respectfully handing over power to your leaders is somehow construed as a weakness??!!

How could India have made BD it's colony? Do you mean as a servant nation where the BD population would have no vote?

They are salty because they got dominated by Muslim rulers for over 500 years.

Another reason could be Islam's success. They are jealous of Islam's success probably.

Why should Hindus get salty or whatever? Despite all the domination by muslims, Hinduism is still a thriving religion in India, and will continue to be so. Possibly it is the converted South Asian muslims who are upset and 'salty' at their inability to convert 100% of the Indian subcontinent to Islam like their Arab counterparts could do in Iran or Egypt.
All these South Asian converts could manage was Pakistan and Bangladesh, two basket case countries, that most of their own people rejected by staying back in Hindu India.

It must hurt. You have my sympathy.

Why should Hindus get salty or whatever? Despite all the domination by muslims, Hinduism is still a thriving religion in India, and will continue to be so. Possibly it is the converted South Asian muslims who are upset and 'salty' at their inability to convert 100% of the Indian subcontinent to Islam like their Arab counterparts could do in Iran or Egypt.
All these South Asian converts could manage was Pakistan and Bangladesh, two basket case countries, that most of their own people rejected by staying back in Hindu India.

It must hurt. You have my sympathy.

This sounds quite salty to be honest.

The truth sounds salty to some people, particularly to those who cannot stomach it.

So your truth in that post contained

• converted Muslims must be salty
  • hindus rejected Islam
  • Pakistan and Bangladesh two basket case countries
For one post that is quite a lot of salt you must admit.

Hinduism is declining. It is mostly present in one country and that is India.

Islam has success worldwide. 40+ Muslim-majority nations. Fastest growing religion in the world.

Hinduism is declining. It is mostly present in one country and that is India.

Islam has success worldwide. 40+ Muslim-majority nations. Fastest growing religion in the world.
Hindus are more than happy with their religion thriving only in India and care two hoots about Islam's success worldwide. And hindus never were in a obsessive race to promote their religion worldwide like muslims.
And hindu-majority India has excellent relations with all but one or two muslim countries in the world.

So your truth in that post contained

• converted Muslims must be salty
  • hindus rejected Islam
  • Pakistan and Bangladesh two basket case countries
For one post that is quite a lot of salt you must admit.
Yes, too much salt for you to handle, Captain! :)

Muslims have themselves to blame for their situation currently in Bharat. They brought this to themselves by not giving due respect to Hinduism and Bharatiya constitution. Their arrogance, blasphemous acts and complete carelessness have hurt hurt their image so much that the majority population is fed up with them.

Pakistanis run their own propaganda against us but they too wouldn’t want to stay near such people. Even in Bharatiya Punjab, the Muslims are much more well behaved. Kashmiris are showing signs of improvement. But Muslims of UP and neighbouring bimaru states and Bengal are mostly pathetic. They’re lucky this is not China or any other self respecting Muslim majority nation like Saudi otherwise for a minority to continue to act against national interest only calls for a major military action.

Is India not a basket case also?

Cow vigilante mob? Toilet shortage? Rape problem? Call center scam problem?

It is not problem-free either (despite some of the economic developments).

Still Bangladeshis jump over the fence to get into India.

All those problems exist in Pak and Bangla too + 1000 other issues where they lag behind India. Maybe no call centers scammere as you need technology and communication skills to even scam.

None of the ummah wants to associate with Pak or Bangla, they would rather deal with India as they respect us on equal terms. Maybe it benefits a Bangladeshi to attach himself with Arab/Turk but they will be even repulsed by that thought. Why go too far, we saw what Pak leadership thought about Bangladeshis back in the day (don’t endorse racism though)

Still Bangladeshis jump over the fence to get into India.

Most don't go to India. They either stay in Bangladesh or migrate to first world countries.

Any Bangladeshi who goes to India illegally is stupid and should lose Bangladeshi citizenship. Why go to third world India? Seriously.

BTW, there are illegal Indians in Bangladesh too.

Most don't go to India. They migrate to first world countries.

Any Bangladeshi who goes to India illegally is stupid and should lose Bangladeshi citizenship.
The ones who are skillful can migrate: never seen any real talent from Bangladesh that the world seeks. Name me 5 big cross over celebrities from Bangladesh in the last 30 years. Cricketers don’t count. Even there I can name 4-5 players max.

The ones who are skillful can migrate: never seen any real talent from Bangladesh that the world seeks. Name me 5 big cross over celebrities from Bangladesh in the last 30 years. Cricketers don’t count. Even there I can name 4-5 players max.

Are you saying white collar migration doesn't happen from Bangladesh? LOL. You are a piece of work.

One of the YouTube founders has Bangladeshi ancestry (Jawed Karim).

Most don't go to India. They either stay in Bangladesh or migrate to first world countries.

Any Bangladeshi who goes to India illegally is stupid and should lose Bangladeshi citizenship. Why go to third world India? Seriously.

BTW, there are illegal Indians in Bangladesh too.

Assam has been inundated by illegal Bangladeshi immigrants. @Itachi and @Hitman will tell you more.

Bengal has BD immigrants in 100s of 1000s.

You will find many illegal Bangladeshis in Europe.

I am a bengali so i could pick out.

Assam has been inundated by illegal Bangladeshi immigrants. @Itachi and @Hitman will tell you more.

Okay. Those Bangladeshis are stupid for going to India. They should stay there and not return to BD.

What about the illegal Indians who are in Bangladesh? There are also illegal Indians in various countries. One illegal Indian recently died in Italy.

You will find many illegal Bangladeshis in Europe.

I am a bengali so i could pick out.

There are both illegal Bangladeshis and legal Bangladeshis. There are also illegal Indians and legal Indians.

Unlike you, I actually live in west. Your knowledge comes from Google.

Jawed Karim born in Germany with a German mother, unlikely he came from downtown Dhaka or can even place BD on a map.

Jawed has a Bangladeshi father. I said he had Bangladeshi ancestry which is true. He is half-Bangladeshi.

Ind is a growing country with growing pains. Quite a way to go but atleast the foundations are healthy. It's a fully functional democracy and not a banana republic. Rules are the same for all Hindus muslims Christians etc.. you will have some isolated fringe elements in country of 1.5b. The real basket case now is pak. Even ban is pulling ahead of pak now. Yes there is still poverty in ind and other issues but also look at ind achievements. Going to the moon at 1/20 th of a cost, pharmacy industry which dominates world wide , increasing education etc. Education is the root foundation for rationality. Gen zia ul haq destroyed an entire generation of pak with his hardcore religious tilt.

Okay. Those Bangladeshis are stupid for going to India. They should stay there and not return to BD.

What about the illegal Indians who are in Bangladesh? There are also illegal Indians in various countries. One illegal Indian recently died in Italy.
If you call Bangladeshis who migrate to India as stupid then by that benchmark I don’t know the words to describe the ones who actually actively migrate to Bangladesh from India for a better life :ROFLMAO:

There are both illegal Bangladeshis and legal Bangladeshis. There are also illegal Indians and legal Indians.

In India illegal Bangladeshis are a huge problem and we want them out.

How many illegal Indians are there in BD?

Some Indians act like their country is first world and the best in the world. LOL.

Your country is well-known for:

- Toilet shortage.
- Cow vigilante mob.
- Rape problem (a Brazilian woman got raped recently).
- Call center scam.
- Fight with neighbor countries (Pakistan, BD, Maldives, China, and even Nepal).

Some Indians also seem to think Bangladeshis only migrate illegally and are all blue collars. LOL.

I feel that every illegal Bangladeshi in India should be sent back. Likewise, every illegal Indian in Bangladesh should be forced to return to India too.
I'm all in favor of such a population exchange.

What you are describing is also applicable to Indian immigrants here. As a matter of fact, Indians have committed some serious crimes in Canada.

Anyway, you are not worth responding to. You are ignorant about Canada and Bangladeshis in Canada.

Back to topic.

Even on this thread, you can see how condescending Indians are toward Bangladeshis just because they are Muslims. Not that it should bother any Bangladeshi.

As I have mentioned before, Hindutva Indians are salty about success of past Muslim rulers and want to vent it in present times. Very silly.

Back to topic.

Even on this thread, you can see how condescending Indians are toward Bangladeshis just because they are Muslims. Not that it should bother any Bangladeshi.

As I have mentioned before, Hindutva Indians are salty about success of past Muslim rulers and want to vent it in present times. Very silly.
Nope we are condescending to Bangladeshis becuase of your India and Hindu Phobia. Shakib and Fizz are much loved in India.....

All thanks to AGP and Congress govt. of the past.

Dost, if you ever meet an Assamese anywhere, please ask him/her of the issue and you'll realize how grave it is. Heck, Assamese Muslims are sick to death of those illegal Bangladeshi immigrants. They are locally known as Miya here.​

I once had a junior finance assistant, young BD chap, second generation BD chap. Was a hard worker, but it took him 1 day to reconcile 1 bank account on a weekly basis and we had 12 bank accounts to reconcile. Parents owned a restaurant in Brick Lane and chap just wanted to be a white collar, when it was clearly beyond him.

In the end I had to unfortunately let him go, we still keep in touch and chaps back to waitering for his dad. What can I say, maybe not all BDeshis are meant to be white collars.... :fizz
I am confident that individuals of similar demeanor can be found within every community and religious group. What relevance does this observation hold, beyond emphasizing nothing about the individual in question but rather everything about your own perspective?

I am confident that individuals of similar demeanor can be found within every community and religious group. What relevance does this observation hold, beyond emphasizing nothing about the individual in question but rather everything about your own perspective?
You have jumped to a particular conversation without following the thread. The relevance is understood by following conversations before it and Indians being called thick. My perespective is if one cant take it then dont dish it. No disrespect to any religion, but dont be coming attacking Hinduism and Hindus and not expect a retaliation.

People from every walk of life, religion, culture, ethnicity, and nationality have worked 'under the table.' Every foreigner is aware of this fact. The person who presented this information aimed to elevate themselves but, once again, revealed much more about themselves and their relatives.

Hindutva puts country first.

A true following Muslim only has loyalty towards his/her faith.

People from every walk of life, religion, culture, ethnicity, and nationality have worked 'under the table.' Every foreigner is aware of this fact. The person who presented this information aimed to elevate themselves but, once again, revealed much more about themselves and their relatives.

Exactly.

He has no clue about Canada. LOL. It is why I am not responding to him any further regarding this.

Warning:

Guys lets stick to the topic of the thread. All irrelevant posts will be deleted

Even Indian Muslims, especially living in assam has hatred towards bangladeshi illegal immigrants. In assam agitation, the assamese Muslims also participated.

Even Indian Muslims, especially living in assam has hatred towards bangladeshi illegal immigrants. In assam agitation, the assamese Muslims also participated.
Yes yes yes but Hindutva, Hindus and Hinduism bad, Islam and Muslims good. Anything else is digressing from the topic.

Yes yes yes but Hindutva, Hindus and Hinduism bad, Islam and Muslims good. Anything else is digressing from the topic.
Just as any form of extremism is detrimental to society, Hindutva represents the extremist version of Hinduism. Equating Hinduism with Hindutva not only highlights your own extremism but also reveals your bias against Islam.

Just as any form of extremism is detrimental to society, Hindutva represents the extremist version of Hinduism. Equating Hinduism with Hindutva not only highlights your own extremism but also reveals your bias against Islam.
I have no bias against Islam, except when Muslims seek to denigrate or disparage Hinduism. Perhaps ask and introspect within Muslims why the prevalence of Hindu Phobia within the Muslims irrespective of their origins? What have they been indoctrinated with?

Hindutva being equated to extremism highlights and showcases your phobia and against Hindusim. In the every essence the word Hindutva mean essence of Hindu.

I cant help if Islamic prejudice equates it to being extremist. Then by same yard stick every devout Muslim is an extremist?

I have no bias against Islam, except when Muslims seek to denigrate or disparage Hinduism. Perhaps ask and introspect within Muslims why the prevalence of Hindu Phobia within the Muslims irrespective of their origins? What have they been indoctrinated with?

Hindutva being equated to extremism highlights and showcases your phobia and against Hindusim. In the every essence the word Hindutva mean essence of Hindu.

I cant help if Islamic prejudice equates it to being extremist. Then by same yard stick every devout Muslim is an extremist?
My judgment on Hindutva is based solely on the behavior of its adherents and is not related to Hinduism itself. In fact, practitioners of Hinduism have helped me realize that Hindutva supporters are extremists. This view is shared by any reasonable person who opposes extremism.

My judgment on Hindutva is based solely on the behavior of its adherents and is not related to Hinduism itself. In fact, practitioners of Hinduism have helped me realize that Hindutva supporters are extremists. This view is shared by any reasonable person who opposes extremism.
Definition of reasonable will differ as per the religion/world view a person adhers to. You view Hindutva as extremism, I view Islamism as extremism.

Definition of reasonable will differ as per the religion/world view a person adhers to. You view Hindutva as extremism, I view Islamism as extremism.
Exactly. While the majority of Muslims have rejected extremist interpretations of Islam, a significant portion of Indians have embraced the extremist ideology of Hindutva as a way of life.

Firstly the word Hindutva literally translates to Hinduism- the “tva” gets replaced by “ism” in English.

it’s not some new sect of Hinduism.

BJP would be considered a secular party in Pak as they have people from all communities in their party. Maybe be a small % compared to some others but in this context very significant. BJP agenda is “nationalism” and their critics have a problem with what they feel is their “hyper-nationalism”

However how many minorities in TLP or that Maulana’s party?

How could India have made BD it's colony? Do you mean as a servant nation where the BD population would have no vote?

Worse .... engage in a systematic forcible religious conversion to Hinduism.... sound familiar?

If it doesn't then the need of the hour is for you to find out how the Muslim "rulers" operated.

Afterall whats good for the goose should be good for the gander ehh ?

Firstly the word Hindutva literally translates to Hinduism- the “tva” gets replaced by “ism” in English.

BJP would be considered a secular party in Pak as they have people from all communities in their party. Maybe be a small % compared to some others but in this context very significant. BJP agenda is “nationalism” and their critics have a problem with what they feel is their “hyper-nationalism”

I enjoy reading your posts, especially when you adopt a 'gotcha' tone but inadvertently reinforce the point you are trying to counter.

While the official definition can vary, the real meaning is shaped by the people. For example, 'Islamism' is often used to describe an extremist version of Islam, similar to how 'Hindutva' is perceived.

In Pakistan, the BJP is considered an extremist party, comparable to TLP and Maulana's party. However, the key difference is that TLP and Maulana's party are elected through rigging, whereas the BJP is elected by the people of India.

The brand of Hinduism that BJP is purveyoring is extremism. Wonder how will call Islam as a extremist religion while the majority of the Muslims denounces elements like ISIS etc.

Please don't misrepresent your religion here just because of BJP. As it's the same party who hold leaders like Yogi, Modi and also such guys who justify massacre of 200000 individuals for a cow.

Which is the most extremist version of Islam?

Let us compare it with the most extremist version of Hinduism. Objectively.

The brand of Hinduism that BJP is purveyoring is extremism. Wonder how will call Islam as a extremist religion while the majority of the Muslims denounces elements like ISIS etc.

Please don't misrepresent your religion here just because of BJP. As it's the same party who hold leaders like Yogi, Modi and also such guys who justify massacre of 200000 individuals for a cow.
The extremist of hinduism is the average in muslims.

Equivalence of BJP is not ISIS. Thats something you can only get away saying on an online forum under anonymity. Anyone who feels that way will be considered below-average IQ. Maybe if you want to find some equivalence for BJP might equate it to XI’s party or Putin. I am sure some people consider them terrorists too but that’s just their perspective. Even though India is a strong democracy to not let Modi turn into XI or Putin.

In fact I don’t see any Hindu group equivalent of Isis, Al Qaeda, Jaish etc etc etc etc specially also designated by FBI, Ingerpol etc and not just an Indian/Hindutva narrative.

That doesn’t mean I am saying all Muslims are terrorists.

You made the lazy statement implying extremism in hinduism is same as extremism in Islam.

If one ideology is passive, and one ideology is aggressive, the extremist of first will be no match to the extremist of the second.

Fundamentally flawed statement.

Equivalence of BJP is not ISIS. Thats something you can only get away saying on an online forum under anonymity. Anyone who feels that way will be considered below-average IQ.

Why do you always mention IQ score? LOL. What's your IQ?

India has an average IQ score of 76.24.

Many BJP supporters think and behave like ISIS (they want to kill Muslims).

Equivalence of BJP is not ISIS. Thats something you can only get away saying on an online forum under anonymity. Anyone who feels that way will be considered below-average IQ. Maybe if you want to find some equivalence for BJP might equate it to XI’s party or Putin. I am sure some people consider them terrorists too but that’s just their perspective. Even though India is a strong democracy to not let Modi turn into XI or Putin.

In fact I don’t see any Hindu group equivalent of Isis, Al Qaeda, Jaish etc etc etc etc specially also designated by FBI, Ingerpol etc and not just an Indian/Hindutva narrative.

Even PTI is more extremist than BJP.

The pakistani posters are induging in relative extremism. The moderate among muslims will be closest to the average BJP.

In Pakistan, the BJP is considered an extremist party, comparable to TLP and Maulana's party. However, the key difference is that TLP and Maulana's party are elected through rigging, whereas the BJP is elected by the people of India.

BJP also loses in a lot of states which means they adhere to democratic norms fairly well compared to dictatorships or countries with pseudo- democracy. That itself should prove Modi is not as evil as he is made out to be.

If Pak army can fix the most popular leader in Pakistan, how much effort do you think it will take Modi to make heavy handed decisions? He has been in power for nearly 10+ years now. What genocide did you see?

LOL, you are doing it again.

The BJP concocts its religious extremist narrative, Hindutva, from an anti-Muslim playbook.

But, of course, that doesn't mean all followers of Hinduism are Hindutva extremists—only the ones who subscribe to that particular brand of fanaticism.

Well @CricketCartoons you always call other to back their claims with facts. Then how about this statement as appears to be nothing but a sweeping statement.
The statement comparing the extremist in muslims with the extremist in hindus wasn't sweeping statement?

Extremist means both extremes.

How can you say the left infimum and right infimum of the curve of hindus MATCHES the left infimum and right infimum of the curve of muslims.

I am talking about normal distribution of extremism.

BJP also loses in a lot of states which means they adhere to democratic norms fairly well compared to dictatorships or countries with pseudo- democracy. That itself should prove Modi is not as evil as he is made out to be.

If Pak army can fix the most popular leader in Pakistan, how much effort do you think it will take Modi to make heavy handed decisions? He has been in power for nearly 10+ years now. What genocide did you see?
Did it again, you keep reinforcing my point.

Not every follower of Hinduism is extremist Hindutva.

You do not have to commit genocide to be extremist. lol

The BJP concocts its religious extremist narrative, Hindutva, from an anti-Muslim playbook.

But, of course, that doesn't mean all followers of Hinduism are Hindutva extremists—only the ones who subscribe to that particular brand of fanaticism.
I am a hindu extremist.

I will be no match to a muslim extremist.

Are you Indian? Have you visited an RSS office? RSS is the parent organization of BJP.

Their agenda is nationalism and most RSS people I know are atheists or dont actually believe in any traditions. Dont argue based on rhetoric.

Yes some fringe groups might go over the top if you don’t say Bharat Mata ki jai or stand up for national anthem or celebrate Valentine’s Day but it is not religious specific; they can attack all religions if they don’t adhere: however that’s a micro minority .

Are you Indian? Have you visited an RSS office? RSS is the parent organization of BJP.

Their agenda is nationalism and most RSS people I know are atheists or done actually believe in any traditions. Dont argue based on rhetoric.

Yes some fringe groups might go over the top if you don’t say Bharat Mata ki jai or stand up for national anthem or celebrate Valentine’s Day but it is not religious specific; they can attack all religions if they don’t adhere: however that’s a micro minority .

And yes, Islamist extremists attack other religions, too.
:)

Back