Why anti Muslim bias is so profound among Hindutva supporters?

Good for you.
What does an average muslim believe?

That a temple converted to a mosque should remain a mosque.

That a mosque converted to other places of worship must be reclaimed.

What does the average hindu believe?

What does an extremist hindu believe?

That a temple converted to a mosque must be reclaimed.

The average hindu is far forgiving than an average muslim. The only match of an average muslim is an extremist hindu.

Worse .... engage in a systematic forcible religious conversion to Hinduism.... sound familiar?

If it doesn't then the need of the hour is for you to find out how the Muslim "rulers" operated.

Afterall whats good for the goose should be good for the gander ehh ?

That depends on if you believe the hindutva version of Islamic conversion in the subcontinent which I don't. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting here as a hindu.

A person with a higher IQ wouldn't ask if I had visited the RSS office after reading my numerous arguments against Hindutva extremists.

Suggesting that Hindutva leaders, who propagate hate and extremism, are atheists is another brilliantly 'high IQ' argument.

And yes, Islamist extremists attack other religions, too.
:)
I am asking that question because I thought you were of superior intellect and not one of those who get a hard-on and start drooling at such threads just to remove their frustration on Modi/India/Hindus or whatever without any credible research or bother to do due diligence before acting like experts with half-bit knowledge and spewing garbage that only results in more trolling.

Thats why that question was very important based on the last few exchanges.

I rest my case

What does an average muslim believe?

That a mosque converted to other places of worship must be reclaimed.

What does the average hindu believe?

What does an extremist hindu believe?

That a temple converted to a mosque must be reclaimed.

The average hindu is far forgiving than an average muslim. The only match of an average muslim is an extremist hindu.
LOL, average Muslim has not stopped Hindutva destroy a mosque to build a temple. If average Hindutva were far forgiving then they would have not destroyed the Mosque.

You made the lazy statement implying extremism in hinduism is same as extremism in Islam.

If one ideology is passive, and one ideology is aggressive, the extremist of first will be no match to the extremist of the second.

Fundamentally flawed statement.

Which one is passive and which one is aggressive here?

LOL, average Muslim has not stopped Hindutva destroy a mosque to build a temple. If average Hindutva were far forgiving then they would have not destroyed the Mosque.
I am talking of average hindus and average muslims.

I have found many average hindus who say that let mosques built on destroyed temples remain. They have problem with the "extremist" hindus who want to reclaim the temples.

I am yet to find any moderate muslim who says that yes, we should hand over the hindus places of worship back to them.

Moderate muslim == extremist hindu.

I am asking that question because I thought you were of superior intellect and not one of those who get a hard-on and start drooling at such threads just to remove their frustration on Modi/India/Hindus or whatever without any credible research or bother to do due diligence before acting like experts with half-bit knowledge and spewing garbage that only results in more trolling.

Thats why that question was very important based on the last few exchanges.

I rest my case
I'm not intelligent at all—these days, I need a prescription just to achieve basic anatomical strength.

I apologize if my counterargument upset you, but my intention was to highlight that Hindutva is an extremist ideology. It has hijacked Hinduism to further a perverted belief in superiority over minorities, seeking revenge for centuries of Muslim rule. In 2024, this is considered extremism, bigotry, and racism.

Mainstream Islamic belief is that Hindus are greater sinner than murderers. So their hate towards Hindus is understandable. Why does Hindutva has hatred for Muslims as Hinduism barely speaks about other religions?

I am talking of average hindus and average muslims.

I have found many average hindus who say that let mosques built on destroyed temples remain. They have problem with the "extremist" hindus who want to reclaim the temples.

I am yet to find any moderate muslim who says that yes, we should hand over the hindus places of worship back to them.

Moderate muslim == extremist hindu.
I say built a temple on a destroy mosque in India.

I'm not intelligent at all—these days, I need a prescription just to achieve basic anatomical strength.

I apologize if my counterargument upset you, but my intention was to highlight that Hindutva is an extremist ideology. It has hijacked Hinduism to further a perverted belief in superiority over minorities, seeking revenge for centuries of Muslim rule. In 2024, this is considered extremism, bigotry, and racism.
Relative extremism.

Someone who kills a goat will be extremist among jains and buddhists.

Now all extremisms have the same scale and range.

Mainstream Islamic belief is that Hindus are greater sinner than murderers. So their hate towards Hindus is understandable. Why does Hindutva has hatred for Muslims as Hinduism barely speaks about other religions?
Muslims would hate hindus for what hindus ARE.
Hindus would hate muslims for what muslims DID.

Mainstream Muslim countries, UAE, Saudia, Iran, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.

I say built a temple on a destroy mosque in India.

Found first example of a extremist muslim who says that. By extremist, I mean you are on the left side of the normal curve, more left than the moderate muslims even.

Last edited by a moderator:
Relative extremism.

Someone who kills a goat will be extremist among jains and buddhists.

Now all extremisms have the same scale and range.
Jains and buddhists do not consider me as extremist, they just do not agree with me when I have a goat stew.

That is not even a question. Hinduism is passive, Islam is aggressive.

Explained that yesterday in a post on how Islam has the "growth mindset".

Islam in it's fundamental form does have the growth mindset, because the end goal is to believe in Allah and salvation, so that is indeed considered growth. But that isn't aggressive, it is inclusive as no race or creed is excluded from becoming part of the faith.

As for hinduism being passive, Gandhi was passive, but he was killed by a hindu who didn't believe Hindu religion was passive. How are we then to draw the conclusion Hindu religion is passive?

Muslims would hate hindus for what hindus ARE.
Hindus would hate muslims for what muslims DID.
But what Muslims did, as past tense reflects doesn't necessarily reflect towards modern age Muslims. While what Hindus are reflects their person, not of their forefathers. I must say Muslim hatred of Hindus makes more sense than Hindu hatred of Muslims.

Jains and buddhists do not consider me as extremist, they just do not agree with me when I have a goat stew.
I mean that a jain who slaughters a goat will be an extremist within the jains.

Relative extremism.

Therefore you cannot equate extremists of any religion or ideology.

It is the general consensus among indian muslims that mosques built after demolishing temples should not be returned back. And those are normal muslims.

As for hinduism being passive, Gandhi was passive, but he was killed by a hindu who didn't believe Hindu religion was passive. How are we then to draw the conclusion Hindu religion is passive?
Interesting question By the same account Pakistanis who keep throwing around BJP/RSS as evil and responsible for keeping India-Pak relationship toxic said they couldn’t live with Indians in 1947. I mean Nehru, Gandhi etc were kind of at the negotiating table and power center in 1947.

I wonder which year the virtues of Gandhi and Nehru started becoming popular among Pak community.

Couldn’t be 1998 because that’s when a BJP
pm who was a RSS alumni stood on minar e Pakistan and proposed peace and acknowledged Pakistan which a lot of Pakistanis complain that India doesn’t do that.

Anyway having a dejavu that you might have already asked this point lol

I mean that a jain who slaughters a goat will be an extremist within the jains.

Relative extremism.

Therefore you cannot equate extremists of any religion or ideology.

It is the general consensus among indian muslims that mosques built after demolishing temples should not be returned back. And those are normal muslims.
You can, when you promote and support killing of your fellow citizen in the name of religion and reclaiming religion.

Jain not supporting killing of a goat is not extremist.

But what Muslims did, as past tense reflects doesn't necessarily reflect towards modern age Muslims. While what Hindus are reflects their person, not of their forefathers. I must say Muslim hatred of Hindus makes more sense than Hindu hatred of Muslims.
Indian statistical institute had a professor, Dr Kalyan Mukherjea. Wish he was alive to teach you basic concepts.

You can, when you promote and support killing of your fellow citizen in the name of religion and reclaiming religion.

Jain not supporting killing of a goat is not extremist.
Qaid-e-Azam gave call to Direct Action Day which led to many killings. Was he an extremist?

Interesting question By the same account Pakistanis who keep throwing around BJP/RSS as evil and responsible for keeping India-Pak relationship toxic said they couldn’t live with Indians in 1947. I mean Nehru, Gandhi etc were kind of at the negotiating table and power center in 1947.

I wonder which year the virtues of Gandhi and Nehru started becoming popular among Pak community.

pm who was a RSS alumni stood on minar e Pakistan and proposed peace and acknowledged Pakistan which a lot of Pakistanis complain that India doesn’t do that.

Correction: Hindus, not Indians.

Why do you always go off on tangents and never address the points you raise after being countered? An intelligent person with a significant IQ would complete the debate.

If we are debating which form of Pakistani was more extremist, I suppose it would be the ones who stuck to the Islamic texts more fundamentally, so that gives you some reference point.

How would we decide which version of Hindu was more authentic?

Correction: Hindus, not Indians.

Why do you always go off on tangents and never address the points you raise after being countered? An intelligent person with a significant IQ would complete the debate.
Oh I see you didn’t like my secularism there.

What point of yours have I not answered? So far I only saw rhetoric. I didn’t say I have a great iq- I have an average- above average IQ (At best but debatable). If I was a genius I wouldn’t indulge in such rhetorical garbage discussions to begin with lol.

If we are debating which form of Pakistani was more extremist, I suppose it would be the ones who stuck to the Islamic texts more fundamentally, so that gives you some reference point.

Moderate muslims want an Islamic nation.
Extremist hindus want a Hindu Rashtra.

There is no call among moderate muslims in Pakistan to have a secular country. They all agree that Pakistan should be Islamic nation ( of course the moderates want more rights for minorities, but there is no doubt that they want an Islamic country).

Compare with the extremists hindus in India. It is only them wanting what moderate muslims have wanted for themselves.

Moderate muslim == Extremist hindu.

ok fellow Hindus I am giving away our secret.

We have a secret temple. You need to convert first, be a vegetarian for 7 years and adhere to all customs and then if we find you are genuinely interested, our Brahmins open up the doors to that chamber. You can get all authentic info.

Our religion has various sects like Ahmedis, Shias etc so in my sect it’s blasphemous to give away such details to some online trolling.

Hope you will understand.

I would say try your hand at local temple and speak to the priest. He might be of a different sect.

Moderate muslims == Extremist Hindus.
Moderate Muslims seek an end to killing of Muslims, genocide and occupation. In contrast, extremist Hindus desire superiority and revenge for years of Muslim rule over India, conveniently ignoring the British. If it wasn't the case then moderate Muslims wouldn't be accepting people from all religion in their countries.

We aren't the same, no matter how hard you try to equate both groups in 2024.

Moderate Muslims seek an end to killing of Muslims, genocide and occupation. In contrast, extremist Hindus desire superiority and revenge for years of Muslim rule over India, conveniently ignoring the British. If it wasn't the case then moderate Muslims wouldn't be accepting people from all religion in their countries.

We aren't the same, no matter how hard you try to equate both groups in 2024.
AFTER the moderate muslims have secured their victory and achieved Islamic country. When they had to get it, then they didnt think twice about killing.

Extremist hindus are just at that phase where moderate muslims were once upon a time. Once the extremist hindus also secure victory, they will also sing hakuna matata and call for end to genocide and occupation.

Moderate muslims have a massive head start.

AFTER the moderate muslims have secured their victory and achieved Islamic country. When they had to get it, then they didnt think twice about killing.

Extremist hindus are just at that phase where moderate muslims were once upon a time. Once the extremist hindus also secure victory, they will also sing hakuna matata and call for end to genocide and occupation.

Moderate muslims have a massive head start.
Good luck.

There is no call among moderate muslims in Pakistan to have a secular country. They all agree that Pakistan should be Islamic nation ( of course the moderates want more rights for minorities, but there is no doubt that they want an Islamic country).

Compare with the extremists hindus in India. It is only them wanting what moderate muslims have wanted for themselves.

Moderate muslim == Extremist hindu.

I think I understand where you are coming from. Muslims in Pakistan are already past the point of rejecting faith as part of their decision making and political process...although you could argue most of them don't really walk the walk, but they talk the talk better than anyone.

Hindus want that same single minded belief in their faith, but they haven't really contemplated a hindu rashtra in all seriousness, for them it is still a fantastical concept... so I suppose you could argue they are way less extremist. If anything they are actually disbelievers.

@CricketCartoons, @Itachi , I guess one of you or someone of your liking once asked for these stats.
I would never ask for these stats. I know there is violence against muslims in india.

But that is only half truth. There is violence against hindus by muslims also in India.

And in a morbid sense, is how I see muslims are empowered in India. I don't hear news of minority on majority violence in Pakistan or Bangladesh, but I see it often in India. Which means India gives equal opportunities and empowerment for hindus and muslims to commits crimes against each other.

@localdada, Have you ever criticized Indians for using derogatory language against Muslim and Sikh cricket players while simultaneously comparing it to Pakistan? If so, we can begin a debate on that topic?.

I would never ask for these stats. I know there is violence against muslims in india.

But that is only half truth. There is violence against hindus by muslims also in India.

And in a morbid sense, is how I see muslims are empowered in India. I don't hear news of minority on majority violence in Pakistan or Bangladesh, but I see it often in India. Which means India gives equal opportunities and empowerment for hindus and muslims to commits crimes against each other.
Bro you are sometimes too hilarious. Equal opportunity for violence lol

@localdada, Have you ever criticized Indians for using derogatory language against Muslim and Sikh cricket players while simultaneously comparing it to Pakistan? If so, we can begin a debate on that topic?.
Nothing to discuss. Also who criticized them, some online trolls who can be from anywhere (including India) or was it some official government stand you want to discuss?

Waste of time.

Nothing to discuss. Also who criticized them, some online trolls who can be from anywhere (including India) or was it some official government stand you want to discuss?

Waste of time.

You are very eager to discuss when BJP/Modi/India/BCCI is criticized. But, you have nothing to discuss here. Where is your "high IQ" now?

BTW, you are yet to give us your IQ score. I hope it is higher than India's average score (76.24).

But what Muslims did, as past tense reflects doesn't necessarily reflect towards modern age Muslims.

Thats what you think or more like pretend that was the case.

Orherwise how do you explain their vehement refusal to hand over very sacred temples when anyone with 2 functional eyes can see that these structures are built by destroying temples.

While what Hindus are reflects their person, not of their forefathers. I must say Muslim hatred of Hindus makes more sense than Hindu hatred of Muslims.

Once you reconcile and get to the root cause of the above fact about temples you will automatically get your answer to this question of yours.

The brand of Hinduism that BJP is purveyoring is extremism. Wonder how will call Islam as a extremist religion while the majority of the Muslims denounces elements like ISIS etc.

Please don't misrepresent your religion here just because of BJP. As it's the same party who hold leaders like Yogi, Modi and also such guys who justify massacre of 200000 individuals for a cow.

Where were 200000 individuals Massacared?

Ofcourse you don't like Modi or Yogi as they speak for Hindus and are not interested in appeasing Muslims.

There is nothing about forgiveness. Every region where Muslims invaded and failed to convert the majority population, the native non muslims took back their places of worship when they got back power.

Spain and Greece are other such examples.

Check out above link for general violence against Muslims and on 200000 individuals have you forgotten about the latest cow head incident where BJP leader threatened to massacre Muslims in front of POLICE?

Where is 200000? Please give a proper source.

How many Muslims were killed in that incident? ZERO.

How many temples were desecrated by throwing a cow head? One.

Where is 200000? Please give a proper source.

How many Muslims were killed in that incident? ZERO.

How many temples were desecrated by throwing a cow head? One.
Was that temple desecrated by a dog carrying cow head or a Muslim? Source please

And yep thankfully no Muslim get harmed there as they readily sympathized with Hindus there. The same people who were diatribing against them

That depends on if you believe the hindutva version of Islamic conversion in the subcontinent which I don't. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting here as a hindu.

Going by the large number of posts across this forum it is Very clear that there is no shortage of even educated muslims glorifying bonafide Muslim dirtbags who specialized in genocide and ethnic cleansing forcible conversion and destroying places of worship. Then there is the Pakistan army naming WMD with the said dirtbags.

Therefore it is logical to conclude that muslims don't have any moral dilemma about the past ... forget dilemma they are actually proud of what happened in the past. Its only when the proverbial fertilizer reverses its direction that they get all bent out of shape.

I mean who would name his kid as Babar and worse that kid doesn't have any moral dilemma even after travellingthe world and being introduced to civilization? This is like naming a baby Hitler and it grows up to believe that there is nothing wrong in that.

Was that temple desecrated by a dog carrying cow head or a Muslim? Source please

And yep thankfully no Muslim get harmed there as they readily sympathized with Hindus there. The same people who were diatribing against them

Lets say the dog did it ... now explain to me why a cow was killed in the First place knowing Very well what that means to Hindus. And most importantly why do you expect that person to be treated in a civilized manner ?

I mean who would name his kid as Babar and worse that kid doesn't have any moral dilemma even after travellingthe world and being introduced to civilization? This is like naming a baby Hitler and it grows up to believe that there is nothing wrong in that.

Hitler and Babar aren't same though. Hitler is condemned by all people globally.

It seems like only BJP Indians have a serious problem with Babar. Rest of world either don't know Babar or don't care (as there were many like Babar in that period).

Do you think it is also wrong to name a kid Asoka? I hope you are aware of the atrocities committed by king Asoka.

Not sure what you meant by "being introduced to civilization". Are you saying there is no civilization in Pakistan? Are you saying India is fully civilized? If yes, why did the Brazilian lady get raped in India recently?

Police were trying to save the perpetrators with this dog story.

Where will a Dog get a cow head in a city where cow slaughter is banned?

Muslims realised that Hindus are not buying the police story and they have bitten more than they could chew, better to side with the Hindus.

Hitler and Babar aren't same though. Hitler is condemned by all people globally.

It seems like only BJP Indians have a serious problem with Babar. Rest of world either don't know Babar or don't care (as there were many like Babar in that period).

What is YOUR take on Babar, Aurangzeb, Tippu, Ghori, Ghazni Tughlak, Khilji etc? Would you even consider those names for naming your child?

Ashoka repented for his attrocities and dedicated the rest Of his life to spread Buddhism which is one of the most peaceful religions in the world.

What is YOUR take on Babar, Aurangzeb, Tippu, Ghori, Ghazni Tughlak, Khilji etc? Would you even consider those names for naming your child?

Ashoka repented for his attrocities and dedicated the rest Of his life to spread Buddhism which is one of the most peaceful religions in the world.

I would name my child AbdurRahman or Abdullah as those are the best names as per Hadith.

So, if Ashoka repents, is everything forgiven and forgotten? If I am not wrong, king Ashoka burned cocubines alive and killed his own brothers.

How do you know Babar didn't repent for his alleged offenses?

Police were trying to save the perpetrators with this dog story.

Where will a Dog get a cow head in a city where cow slaughter is banned?

Muslims realised that Hindus are not buying the police story and they have bitten more than they could chew, better to side with the Hindus.
Well reading yours and uppercut comment, Mr Jinnah's comment readily popped up in my mind that "Muslims will spend the rest of their life just to prove their loyalties in India"

Please sometime ponder over your comments guys. Its Indian police not Pakistan, British or UK police and as we all have been asking for weeks now where are your evidences ? And if you have one then please help the cops there to identify and put behind bar the actual perpetrators instead of ranting against a whole community subjectively with no evidence at all.

I would name my child AbdurRahman or Abdullah as those are the best names as per Hadith.

So, if Ashoka repents, is everything forgiven and forgotten? If I am not wrong, king Ashoka burned cocubines alive and killed his own brothers.

Correction: Ashoka killed his half-brothers. 99 of them.

There is nothing about forgiveness. Every region where Muslims invaded and failed to convert the majority population, the native non muslims took back their places of worship when they got back power.

Spain and Greece are other such examples.
Take it back.

Next, why are Pakistani Muslim or better yet Indian Muslim naming them Muhammad. :)

Lets say the dog did it ... now explain to me why a cow was killed in the First place knowing Very well what that means to Hindus. And most importantly why do you expect that person to be treated in a civilized manner ?
Probably to eat it. Millions of people have steak daily.

Probably to eat it. Millions of people have steak daily.

And then you will go on to wonder why that person got kicked ... And then Conclude that Muslims are Victims of evil Hindutva forces.

Well reading yours and uppercut comment, Mr Jinnah's comment readily popped up in my mind that "Muslims will spend the rest of their life just to prove their loyalties in India"

Please sometime ponder over your comments guys. Its Indian police not Pakistan, British or UK police and as we all have been asking for weeks now where are your evidences ? And if you have one then please help the cops there to identify and put behind bar the actual perpetrators instead of ranting against a whole community subjectively with no evidence at all.
Pakistan will eventually address its political and economic issues, but Hindutva will persist in its efforts to establish India as a Hindu Rashtra for an extended period.

Jinnah was absolutely correct; Hindutva views Muslims as inferior unless that Muslim is Arab with Arab money.

Don't many non-Muslim Indians also eat beef?

I
And then you will go on to wonder why that person got his a$$ kicked ...you will do that with a perfect straight face and all the jazz. And then Conclude that Muslims are Victims of evil Hindutva forces.
ts just a steak, millions every day have it. Its a cow not a pet.

And then you will go on to wonder why that person got his a$$ kicked ...you will do that with a perfect straight face and all the jazz. And then Conclude that Muslims are Victims of evil Hindutva forces.

Any group that attacks a person for having beef is indeed an evil force.

Hindutva are majority and Muslims are the victims of Hindutva bigotry in India.

Or it is valid andjustify bigotry because Himdu lived in Indiafor centuries? Lol

See the shocking posts of well Educated Muslims right here in this page and on the other thread on the cow topic as to why that happens ... just no concept of respecting Others beliefs at all. Absolutely None whatsoever!

Any group that attacks a person for having beef is indeed an evil force.

So you have absolutely no moral compunctions ( let alone respect for Beliefs of others ) ? I wonder why!

But thanks for answering the question posed in the OP in a spectacular Manner that only you could have done.

See the shocking posts of well Educated Muslims right here in this page and on the other thread on the cow topic as to why that happens ... just no concept of respecting Others beliefs at all. Absolutely None whatsoever!
Muslims showed solidarity there but then CJ called it to be fake. Majority of them can't even sacrifice cow in India on Eid occasions.

And a same question do Hindus reciprocate the same solidarity or respect to muslims in ramadan. Is Alcohol or pork banned in entire India? Or being a minority is it only Muslims fate to show conformity not the Hindus who are in majority?

An educated individual who advocates for India as a secular country would recognize that their beliefs permit them to consume steak, while mine do not, and as long as they aren’t imposing their practices on others, they should be free to do so.

I fail to comprehend the Hindutva obsession with labeling anyone who doesn’t share their extremist views as having a subpar IQ or being insufficiently educated.

Muslims showed solidarity there but then CJ called it to be fake. Majority of them can't even sacrifice cow in India on Eid occasions.

And a same question do Hindus reciprocate the same solidarity or respect to muslims in ramadan. Is Alcohol or pork banned in entire India? Or being a minority is it only Muslims fate to show conformity not the Hindus who are in majority?

Please Don't dodge the question... see the despicable Posts made here by well Educated posters who have no qualms about being insensitive and just openly refusing to acknowledge that Hindu beliefs have to be respected. Worse they are pointing fingers at hindus! So When educated and internet savvy posters behave in this rogue Manner why are you surprised that the situation isnt much worse amongst village idiots out there?

I fail to comprehend the Hindutva obsession with labeling anyone who doesn’t share their extremist views as having a subpar IQ or being insufficiently educated.

Because you have no concept of Respecting beliefs of other religions no matter how odd that might appear to you . I understand that is an alien concept for you and your fellow co-religionsts But Iam here to educate.

First of all, let me say that I don't have any problem in consumption of beef. That said pork and alcohol for Muslims and cow for Hindus are not same. Muslims believe that pork and alcohol is haram, which is a sin, but as non-muslims are already committing much greater sin, it's not a big issue for non-muslims to consume that. Hindus on the other hand is against beef consumption because they belive cow to be holy and killing a cow is insulting something holy to them. The correct comparison to cow slaughter is Quran-burning.

Because you have no concept of Respecting beliefs of other religions no matter how odd that might appear to you . I understand that is an alien concept for you and your fellow co-religionsts But Iam here to educate.
Okay, Mr. Self-Appointed Provider of Education and IQ Certificates. It is you who are not respecting other people's beliefs. Are Muslims forcing their beliefs down Hindutva's throat? If your belief prohibits you from eating beef, then don't eat it, but respect those who do as part of their own practices. You cannot impose your beliefs unless you live in a theocratic country, which, in today's world, would be considered a bigoted and extremist nation.

This isn't an alien concept. I live in a country with many Hindu friends, and I know not to serve them beef just as many I know consume pork and I do not go around lynching them for consuming pork.

Back