Why anti Muslim bias is so profound among Hindutva supporters?

You made an important point that after coming of Modi since 2014. As if this was the cause behind the effect. When you see little closely it has been used by non BJP states as well, and even in the case of BJP, pro BJP people have been at the receiving end. You need to find a better causation theory.

This climate of lawfare & abuse of power created by the BJP induces their political opponents to act in a similiar fashion and unleash their worst impulses.

Taj Mahal Or ‘Tejo Mahalaya’? Woman Carrying ‘Kavad’ Reaches Iconic Tomb To Offer Gangajal At ‘Shiva Temple’​

Meenu Rathore, a district president of right-wing group Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha, arrived at the west gate of the Taj Mahal on Monday carrying a 'Kavad' on her shoulders, to offer Gangajal at Tejo Mahalaya, a temple of Lord Shiva.​

A woman belonging to a right-wing Hindu group stirred tensions outside the Taj Mahal on Monday when she arrived at the iconic Mughal monument with a ‘Kavad’ (sacred pots used by Kanwariyas to carry holy water from the River Ganga during Kanwar Yatra), saying she wanted to offer ‘Gangajal’ at what she claimed was a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva called ‘Tejo Mahalaya’.

The woman who identified herself as Meenu Rathore, a district president of right-wing group Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha, arrived at the west gate of the Taj Mahal on Monday carrying a ‘Kavad’ on her shoulders.
“She was stopped at the barrier of the west gate and was not able to enter the Taj Mahal. After some time, she decided on her own to offer the ‘Gangajal’ at the Rajeshwar temple,” said Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), Taj Suraksha, Syed Areeb Ahmad.
According to reports, Rathore inisted police officials to allow her to offer the ‘Gangajal’ in “Tejo Mahalaya”– referring to a popular conspiracy theory among right-wing circles, which claims the Taj Mahal was built on top an ancient Hindu temple.

‘Tejo Mahalaya’
Talking to reporters, Rathore claimed she was Lord Shiva in her dreams who asked her to offer ‘Gangajal’ (holy water from the River Ganga) at “Tejo Mahalaya”.

“I came to Tejo Mahalaya to offer the ‘Gangajal’. Bhole Baba (Lord Shiva) came to me in my dreams and I brought kanwar to offer at Tejo Mahalaya. But, they (policemen) have stopped me from going ahead,” Rathore claimed.

Sanjay Jaat, the right-wing group’s spokesperson reiterated the “Tejo Mahalaya” claims and asserted it was “our right” to offer Gangajal at the Taj Mahal because it’s a Lord Shiva temple.

“It is our right to offer the ‘Ganga Jal’ in Taj Mahal as Taj Mahal is ‘Tejo Mahalaya’, a temple of Lord Shiva. She brought kanwar from Soron ji in Kasganj and reached Agra after two days,” Jaat said.

Taj Mahal​

Known among the seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum located on the banks of the Yamuna river in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. The iconic monument was commissioned by Shahjahan, the fifth Mughal emperor in 1631 A.D to house the tomb of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.

The complex is constructed on around 42-acres with the tomb being its centerpiece. The complex also includes a mosque and a guest house, and is set in formal gardens bounded on three sides by a crenellated wall.

The Taj Mahal also houses the tomb of Shahjahan himself, who died in 1658 AD.

This climate of lawfare & abuse of power created by the BJP induces their political opponents to act in a similiar fashion and unleash their worst impulses.
Or is it possible that your awareness improved in the last decade? Or you have recency bias? Or maybe there is more transparency and scrutiny?

How many times were state govts dismissed in the past vs now?

Taj Mahal Or ‘Tejo Mahalaya’? Woman Carrying ‘Kavad’ Reaches Iconic Tomb To Offer Gangajal At ‘Shiva Temple’​

Meenu Rathore, a district president of right-wing group Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha, arrived at the west gate of the Taj Mahal on Monday carrying a 'Kavad' on her shoulders, to offer Gangajal at Tejo Mahalaya, a temple of Lord Shiva.​

A woman belonging to a right-wing Hindu group stirred tensions outside the Taj Mahal on Monday when she arrived at the iconic Mughal monument with a ‘Kavad’ (sacred pots used by Kanwariyas to carry holy water from the River Ganga during Kanwar Yatra), saying she wanted to offer ‘Gangajal’ at what she claimed was a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva called ‘Tejo Mahalaya’.

The woman who identified herself as Meenu Rathore, a district president of right-wing group Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha, arrived at the west gate of the Taj Mahal on Monday carrying a ‘Kavad’ on her shoulders.
“She was stopped at the barrier of the west gate and was not able to enter the Taj Mahal. After some time, she decided on her own to offer the ‘Gangajal’ at the Rajeshwar temple,” said Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), Taj Suraksha, Syed Areeb Ahmad.
According to reports, Rathore inisted police officials to allow her to offer the ‘Gangajal’ in “Tejo Mahalaya”– referring to a popular conspiracy theory among right-wing circles, which claims the Taj Mahal was built on top an ancient Hindu temple.

‘Tejo Mahalaya’
Talking to reporters, Rathore claimed she was Lord Shiva in her dreams who asked her to offer ‘Gangajal’ (holy water from the River Ganga) at “Tejo Mahalaya”.

“I came to Tejo Mahalaya to offer the ‘Gangajal’. Bhole Baba (Lord Shiva) came to me in my dreams and I brought kanwar to offer at Tejo Mahalaya. But, they (policemen) have stopped me from going ahead,” Rathore claimed.

Sanjay Jaat, the right-wing group’s spokesperson reiterated the “Tejo Mahalaya” claims and asserted it was “our right” to offer Gangajal at the Taj Mahal because it’s a Lord Shiva temple.

“It is our right to offer the ‘Ganga Jal’ in Taj Mahal as Taj Mahal is ‘Tejo Mahalaya’, a temple of Lord Shiva. She brought kanwar from Soron ji in Kasganj and reached Agra after two days,” Jaat said.

Taj Mahal​

Known among the seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum located on the banks of the Yamuna river in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. The iconic monument was commissioned by Shahjahan, the fifth Mughal emperor in 1631 A.D to house the tomb of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.

The complex is constructed on around 42-acres with the tomb being its centerpiece. The complex also includes a mosque and a guest house, and is set in formal gardens bounded on three sides by a crenellated wall.

Lol @CricketCartoons are muslims behind this too?

No. There is no proof behind what that lady is claiming. But what is your point? That one false positive negates true positives ( if you know Confusion Matrix)?
Was just curious about how many mosques recently built over temples. And curious for the answer to question below too.
Where is the research on mass forced conversion in Mughal times @uppercut ?

Was just curious about how many mosques recently built over temples. And curious for the answer to question below too.
Why do you want to how many? What is more important: that mosques stand built on demolished temples, or the exact count of how many?

‘Tejo Mahalaya’

Taj Mahal​

Haha! This is so funny.

These people are very insecure and brainwashed.

Why do you want to how many? What is more important: that mosques stand built on demolished temples, or the exact count of how many?
I know you love to quote stats just wanted to know this because many here keep on harping this point so wanted to know the scale of Muslims atrocities over Hindus recently.

What evidence would I need to produce to prove to you that the tendency for Intolerance, violence, extremism is far more prevalent amongst muslims than others? What must happen in order for you to recognize the problem which is very obvious to see ?

And before you respond to that question... please make sure that you will stick around and comitt to a lengthy mature, facts and logic based discussion considering your past tendencies to resort to ad-hominem , getting personal or just plain abuse/insults and such like when facts get in the way of your ultra left leaning standpoint.

Decide and answer that question as I do not want to waste time discussing with you as you generally do not have the discipline to engage in serious discussions especially when very uncomfortable facts exposing your shallow understanding of such topics comes out in the open and you start getting hostile and personal. Iam not here to exchange barbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you love to quote stats just wanted to know this because many here keep on harping this point so wanted to know the scale of Muslims atrocities over Hindus recently.
What is your position on this? That no temples were demolished on which mosques stand even today?

I need to know your position first before I can engage better on this. I don't quotes stats for stats sake. It must be relevant to the point I am trying to make.

Haha! This is so funny.

These people are very insecure and brainwashed.
One Pakistani diplomat shared pictures of wounded Palestinian kids at the UN, passing it off as Kashmiri kid.

It meant she was insecure and brainwashed?

A false positive negates true positive? (Google Confusion Matrix if you are confused)

What is your position on this? That no temples were demolished on which mosques stand even today?

I need to know your position first before I can engage better on this. I don't quotes stats for stats sake. It must be relevant to the point I am trying to make.
The whole point of the this questioning and OP was why STILL hindutva supporters have strong bias against Muslims although they never did any wrong and most probably never voted such a character into power which hands were drenched with their opponents blood. But the hindutva supporters did and made one their PM.

The whole point of the this questioning and OP was why STILL hindutva supporters have strong bias against Muslims although they never did any wrong and most probably never voted such a character into power which hands were drenched with their opponents blood. But the hindutva supporters did and made one their PM.
I think this was answered by me in the earlier posts. That muslims NEVER did any wrong against hindus, despite that hindus are still anti muslim because Hindus are hateful creatures by nature. And to rationalize that hatred, they keep inventing imaginary atrocities by muslims, and see imaginary ruins of temples where mosques stand. Hatred is in the Hindu DNA. There is no curing it.

What do mean never did any wrong? See my post 51 right on the first page. Who were responsible for those events? And I forgot about the Kashmiri pandit genocide and ethnic cleansing circa 1990 !! Who was responsible for all these attrocities?

What is the point of quoting a bunch of verses here ?

Christian doctrine is decided by the church which was founded about 2000 years ago. The Bible was put together about 300 years after the formation of the church.
guess you have new definition of xtianity to suit your convenience

monothiestic religions requires one to live their life by the "holy book"

Jesus preached implementation of Moses's laws (which promote slavery among other wonderful things)

you seem to imply the "holy books" are a bunch of manmade BS that gullible people follow.

I'd imagine quran would also fall into that category?

The exact count is more important. It helps to contextualize the intentions of the Mughal Caliphs and we can judge them accordingly.

He is a comparative religion scripture expert that most Indians are familiar with.

He is a hate speech expert banned in India Sri Lanka Bangladesh Canada UK etc.

Atleast two terrorist attacks were said to be inspired by his speeches.

The exact count is more important. It helps to contextualize the intentions of the Mughal Caliphs and we can judge them accordingly.
No, it is a red herring. A tried and tested formula. First get a count then dispute the count, and by extension dispute the underlying point being made, and then deny. This dispute and denial playbook is used for holocaust, armenian genocide denial, rwandan genocide, bosnian genocide and bangladesh genocide.

It’s an extreme religious nationalist ideology with little else substance. It has increased numbers due to poor social conditions in India & other factors. It will only harm India in the long term .

Poor conditions and other social factors always existed in India, so why do you think the support base increased?

Or is it possible that your awareness improved in the last decade? Or you have recency bias? Or maybe there is more transparency and scrutiny?

How many times were state govts dismissed in the past vs now?

Social media has only been around for two decades, so realistically we can only compare the 10 years of Manmohan Singh vs the 10 years of Modi.

I'm sure you'll agree with me that Congress is in general a far less vindictive & insecure party and doesn't go after its civil society critics in the same way the BJP has done.

monothiestic religions requires one to live their life by the "holy book"

Jesus preached implementation of Moses's laws (which promote slavery among other wonderful things)

you seem to imply the "holy books" are a bunch of manmade BS that gullible people follow.

Mosaic law doesn't apply to christians. It's called the The New Covenant, meaning the old new testament rituals and code don't apply to followers of Christ, only the essence of it.

As for the primacy of holy books .. this is why Christianity split into different factions like Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant. Only the protestants believe the Bible is the sole guide & authority for christians whereas as the other two denominations think the church and bible are both necessary.

Social media has only been around for two decades, so realistically we can only compare the 10 years of Manmohan Singh vs the 10 years of Modi.

I'm sure you'll agree with me that Congress is in general a far less vindictive & insecure party and doesn't go after its civil society critics in the same way the BJP has done.
I believe the contrary. That congress knows how to use power. BJP still doesn't know how to use it and seeks others validation.

That is why we roast BJP every time in our discussions.

Jhagda chodo and learn to co exist peacefully. Learn a lesson or two from what's happening in middle east.

No, it is a red herring. A tried and tested formula. First get a count then dispute the count, and by extension dispute the underlying point being made, and then deny. This dispute and denial playbook is used for holocaust, armenian genocide denial, rwandan genocide, bosnian genocide and bangladesh genocide.
The red herring is whenever you guys are asked to provide numbers there is usually silence.

No need to have a victim mentality, you think the Bangladeshis didn't count their dead? They are unaffected when Pakistanis dispute it. Same with all the other examples you gave

You should have the same mentality. Count your temples. Bring the evidence to the table. Take it to your Indian courts like you did with Ram Mandir.

The red herring is whenever you guys are asked to provide numbers there is usually silence.

No need to have a victim mentality, you think the Bangladeshis didn't count their dead? They are unaffected when Pakistanis dispute it. Same with all the other examples you gave

You should have the same mentality. Count your temples. Bring the evidence to the table. Take it to your Indian courts like you did with Ram Mandir.
Are you denying that numbers are disputed for political reasons, and there is denial of genocides?

The process of archaelogical surveys ordered by the courts is already happening. I was talking about presenting numbers to people on PP, because one has to understand what is their position and intention first.

If people can deny when evidence like this one below stares them right on the face, do you think anything else can open their eyes?

640px-Kashi-gyanvapi_(1).jpg

Are you denying that numbers are disputed for political reasons, and there is denial of genocides?

The process of archaelogical surveys ordered by the courts is already happening. I was talking about presenting numbers to people on PP, because one has to understand what is their position and intention first.

If people can deny when evidence like this one below stares them right on the face, do you think anything else can open their eyes?

View attachment 145491
No I'm not denying it. I'm saying the fear of potential denial shouldn't stop an aggrieved party from publishing their numbers.

No I'm not denying it. I'm saying the fear of potential denial shouldn't stop an aggrieved party from publishing their numbers.
I am saying that no point wasting time on those who are wired into seeing things differently. Especially when they are not even stakeholders.

Jhagda chodo and learn to co exist peacefully. Learn a lesson or two from what's happening in middle east.
As long as we have establishment rule in Pakistan and Modi opportunist rule in India it wont happen.

Establishment raises hell from time to time to stress their importance and Modi does the same when its election time.

I am sure an over whelming majority want to live peacefully. We have our own countries and freedoms and there is no point in idiotic aggressions towards each other.

As long as we have establishment rule in Pakistan and Modi opportunist rule in India it wont happen.

Establishment raises hell from time to time to stress their importance and Modi does the same when its election time.

I am sure an over whelming majority want to live peacefully. We have our own countries and freedoms and there is no point in idiotic aggressions towards each other.
May this continue. Establishment rule in Pakistan and BJP rule in India.

I am saying that no point wasting time on those who are wired into seeing things differently. Especially when they are not even stakeholders.
Yeah that's fair.

It would be interesting to see a full report of the Mughals restructuring and renovations.

But there are no stakeholders on this forum.

Yeah that's fair.

It would be interesting to see a full report of the Mughals restructuring and renovations.

But there are no stakeholders on this forum.
If you are really interested, I can start. But I will start from count 1 and onwards.

Let us see how many PPers agree about example 1. Judging by that I can give example 2, and so on.

Although I will not be surprised if they don't agree on the first example itself.

If you are really interested, I can start. But I will start from count 1 and onwards.

Let us see how many PPers agree about example 1. Judging by that I can give example 2, and so on.

Although I will not be surprised if they don't agree on the first example itself.
Start in batches of 10 please.

View attachment 145491

I always assumed that was one of those Akbar din-i-ilahi efforts which was an attempt at Islamic fusion with Hinduism.

I always assumed that was one of those Akbar din-i-ilahi efforts which was an attempt at Islamic fusion with Hinduism.
No, that was Aurangzeb, who didn't believe in Akbar's deen-e-ilahi project. Deen-e-ilahi was Akbar's vanity, not syncretism. He had appointed himself a divine figure.

Islamic fusion with Hinduism would be to create a mosque next to the temple, and not demolishing it and using its bricks and stones to build the mosque.

In the societies I have lived, whenever people ask for a small temple for their needs inside the gated community, most hindus ask that we should have a church and mosque also next to the temple, even if there is hardly any christian or muslim in the society, or even if there is no demand from them. In an ideal world that is a very good quality. But in an ideal world.

Here muslims are not willing to hand over this temple and putting out every effort to stall court instructions.

No, that was Aurangzeb, who didn't believe in Akbar's deen-e-ilahi project. Deen-e-ilahi was Akbar's vanity, not syncretism. He had appointed himself a divine figure.

Islamic fusion with Hinduism would be to create a mosque next to the temple, and not demolishing it and using its bricks and stones to build the mosque.

In the societies I have lived, whenever people ask for a small temple for their needs inside the gated community, most hindus ask that we should have a church and mosque also next to the temple, even if there is hardly any christian or muslim in the society, or even if there is no demand from them. In an ideal world that is a very good quality. But in an ideal world.

Here muslims are not willing to hand over this temple and putting out every effort to stall court instructions.

If the idea was to demolish the temple and build a mosque then why leave the back end of it standing? Did they run out of stones?

Mosaic law doesn't apply to christians. It's called the The New Covenant, meaning the old new testament rituals and code don't apply to followers of Christ, only the essence of it.

As for the primacy of holy books .. this is why Christianity split into different factions like Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant. Only the protestants believe the Bible is the sole guide & authority for christians whereas as the other two denominations think the church and bible are both necessary.
LMAO.

Nothing but more dishonesty and picking and choosing by religious

"we are followers jesus, but jesus preching don't apply to us"

gospel preaches slavery. "That particular gospel is wrong"

Guess so much the law giver. doesnt; all three, judaism, xtiantty and islam pray the same god, the law giver

did the "Law giver" change his mind and give different laws for each group.

you (without realiiing) acjkonledeged that religions are nothing but manmade nonsense

LMAO.

Nothing but more dishonesty and picking and choosing by religious

"we are followers jesus, but jesus preching don't apply to us"

gospel preaches slavery. "That particular gospel is wrong"

Guess so much the law giver. doesnt; all three, judaism, xtiantty and islam pray the same god, the law giver

did the "Law giver" change his mind and give different laws for each group.

you (without realiiing) acjkonledeged that religions are nothing but manmade nonsense
This is not a bad thing to reject those part of your religion which are against progressive thoughts. You will see most christian majority countries have acceptance for LGBTQ despite what the Bible says. That is a good thing, not bad.

Atheist means having no concept of good or bad? That is a new one.

What are you trying to suggest? Please elaborate

The very basis of this theory that Taj Mahal was a Hindu temple is based on the fact that the lower floor of Taj Mahal has been closed to the public since decades.

It has been claimed that it contains murals and wall paintings and sculptures of Hindu deities.

Some of the theories are here.

Maybe becos I'm a decent human being? religious people like you ought to try it some time.

How do you know you are a decent human being? Did you give that certification to yourself?

Are you saying religious people are all indecent?

LOL.

How do you know you are a decent human being? Did you give that certification to yourself?

Are you saying religious people are all indecent?
In my school leaving certificate, it mentioned that I have high integrity and moral standing. That too, from a christian school. Do Bangladesh schools offer similar character certificates to their students?

In my school leaving certificate, it mentioned that I have high integrity and moral standing. That too, from a christian school. Do Bangladesh schools offer similar character certificates to their students?

I came to Canada when I was underage. I did most of my schooling in Canada.

Do you think human beings have moral duties or obligations ? They come from a theistic basis.
sure. more obligations to own slaves while banning shrimp.

beat people to death over working on weekends

etc etc.

gotta love religious retards and their somersaults

Don't post random videos, make your own arguments. Piggybacking off Dawkins is an easy thing to do lol.
says the guy who is piggybacking off 2000-3000's year old herders ramblings for his morals

and you still don't have a counter argument

A nobody why is blasting his morality arguments to smithereens, just I took you apart for your terrorism definitions.

he is going to run away, just like you did
Lol.... Don't force me to start again. You didn't answer my questions ever just dodged as always.

says the guy who is piggybacking off 2000-3000's year old herders ramblings for his morals

and you still don't have a counter argument

A counter argument to what ? Ask me an intelligent question and I'll reply.

A counter argument to what ? Ask me an intelligent question and I'll reply.
You just wanted run away from old testament and its barbarism even though Jesus endorsed it and the gospels endorsed it.

Let me ask again.

did the mosaic law come from the "law giver" as you put it?

is it moral to own slaves?

are u going to ignore Jesus preachings about mosaic law?

You just wanted run away from old testament and its barbarism even though Jesus endorsed it and the gospels endorsed it.

Let me ask again.

I've told you already.. Mosaic law & rituals don't apply to christians, that's what christians have believed for 2000 years. I'm sure you know better, mr know-it-all.

Someone who is going though his 'I'm too cool to believe in God' athiest phase. We've all been there, the mature ones learn and eventually grow out of this childish phase.
nah more like seen thro all the religious garbage and want nothing to do with it wise guy.

beats being dishonest religious clowns who want to impose their little book on everyone

beats being dishonest religious clowns who want to impose their little book on everyone

Which religious clown imposed their little book on you ? A bad personal experience you might have had I guess.

I've told you already .. Mosaic law & rituals don't apply to christians, that's what christians have believed for 2000 years. I'm sure you know better, mr know-it-all.
Thats a convenient claim on your part ignoring the teachings of the guy your religion is named after

The gospels also endorse slavery.

Answer the rest of my questions.

Here is another couple more.

Is the god of moses different from the god of jesus? is he different from the god of islam?

did he change his mind on what is moral?

Let me ask again.

Btw regarding the ownsership of salves, christians will tell you that the slavery of those times was indentured servitude rather than the white on black slavery in 18th century USA .. which is basically people selling themselves into servitude in return for food/shelter. Not sure how accurate that is but I've read a couple of books on old testament ethics. Still have them with me infact.

Which religious clown imposed their little book on you ? A bad personal experience you might have had I guess.
I'd say world has had bad experiences from religious imposition. Aren't you whining about modi and his religious slant?

Btw regarding the ownsership of salves, christians will tell you that the slavery of those times was indentured servitude rather than the white on black slavery in 18th century USA .. which is basically people selling themselves into servitude in return for food/shelter. Not sure how accurate that is but I've read a couple of books on old testament ethics. Still have them with me infact.
sure. special pleadings.

Let me help you out.

exodus 21. look it up

Back