Why does the Indian cricket team always try to copy the others when it comes to iconic celebration moments?

Yeah its wrong of them to copy Messi or Aus. They should do a sajda individually and also a group sajda as well. That would be a fitting one. See how cringe that sounds.. Jeez guys who cares how any team celebrates their win as long as they are not indecent or vulgar ..:)

Problem is Punjab Kings XI chap will need to learn Punjabi
RCB chap Kannada
Sunrisers chap Telugu
KKR chap Bengali
Mumbai Indians chap Marathi
Gujarat Titans chap Gujarati
Rajasthan Royals chaps Hindi
Lucknow Super Giants Urdu
CSK Tamil
Delhi Capital- Benstokes Hindi

And with an auction and mini auction the foreigners will be spending more time in language centre than in the nets- bit like "mind your language"- unless they decide to stick to DC or RR.

PS :leespeaking in Hindi is cringe...
Really? Speaking your national language is cringe but you guys are happy to speak the paaji thrutti English to feel you are respected, when in fact the locals see you accents funny.

Really? Speaking your national language is cringe but you guys are happy to speak the paaji thrutti English to feel you are respected, when in fact the locals see you accents funny
Problem is Hindi isn't the national language as such, one of the many official languages.

Read up on language politics of India.

can't say about locals where you are but where I am Oldham accents are funnier than Indian call centre accents.

Problem is Hindi isn't the national language as such, one of the many official languages.

Read up on language politics of India.

can't say about locals where you are but where I am Oldham accents are funnier than Indian call centre accents.
Isn't it the language that unites India like Urdu does with us.

Isn't it the language that unites India like Urdu does with us.
Err not really, south of Deccan they really don't like imposition of Hindi. Best of luck telling a Tamil or a Kannada or a Telugu or even a Bengali Hindis the national language.

Northern India, yes its Hindi, but not south or East (Bengal side) or even in Mumbai to a degree, there is speak in our language or English.

Read up honestly if you think I am making it up.

The moment you wrote We probably answered your post.

When was the last time an indian critisized his country or bcci around here?
The answer is in details, we criticize internally. When we sit in our family gatherings, criticizing the country and the way it is working is one of our fav topics.

There is another big misconception among Pakistanis that Indians are all vegetarian. Again its mostly North Indians & Gujarati / Punjabis who are vegetarians. The rest of India is mostly non vegetarian. Also India has a lot more variety in non veg as we have both meat & seafood - unlike Pakistan where seafood is mostly non existent

You are a realist Pakistani.
And there are many more such educated and open minded realist Pakistanis emerging today.
It’s a great trend.
Lol I am a representative of Pakistan?

I am hated by this lot. They will crucify me if they had the chance

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I think 90% of the forumn genuinely hates me when I go against them.

They always want me to side with them, but the moment I don't because of a contrasting viewpoint they'll quickly get into hate .

For example, I remember when I commented on Misbah being a good test captain and understanding the test game. I got love reactions and many pinged me claiming I was finally seeing the light, even though I always claimed that and never changed my stance.

But the very next comment of mine was talking about how chacha is crap, Rizzu is a fraud, Misbah is a garbo selector and coach, A selfish batter, a whiteball joke and why YK + Sarfi were the best whiteball captains post Imran era.

As soon as I claimed this, the knives are out.

People don't want to listen to me, They want me to support their views only, if I don't I'm a dead man and sadly 90% of the time that's the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Always let the moral compass guide you. I didn’t become the most loved and adored poster on this forum by saying what haters wanted me to say but by following the light. By putting faith in my conviction.
No offence my dude, but I don't think anyone views you like that 🤣🤣.

Although you're a nice guy and have conversations with respect and I admire that.

Then why is it that Iftikhar is the one who looks like a coy Bollywood while holding a runners up trophy?
ifti is just trolling

everyone who has been following ifti on social media knows that ifti is a social media troll :))

When are PCT going to have a chance to celebrate anything...original or copied...

Answer at the back of a postage stamp pls :jm

Go on and you will find it's buffalo meat just like you got halal bacon...
so thats your concern and not the fact that they are exporting under a Muslim brand name?

Buffalo meat? sure whatever blind narrative that rocks your boat. Thankfully lived in your god for saken country to know a few things over there

so thats your concern and not the fact that they are exporting under a Muslim brand name?

Buffalo meat? sure whatever blind narrative that rocks your boat. Thankfully lived in your god for saken country to know a few things over there
Nice deflection, but you haven't answered on halal bacon, maybe that rocked your boat too hard and got your goat....

Nice deflection, but you haven't answered on halal bacon, maybe that rocked your boat too hard and got your goat....
you were the one making claims on Indian names and when i reminded you about the hindu businesses using muslim names to export cow you think im deflectiing?

lol ok

you were the one making claims on Indian names and when i reminded you about the hindu businesses using muslim names to export cow you think im deflectiing?

lol ok
Was I? That's news to me..

Get your eyesight and cognitive powers checked...

Back